Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redbreast

VIP Member
Why don’t they take the poor kid to the Doctor and actually find out what’s wrong with her and then take steps to look after her? Instead of trotting her out in the cold for walks in the fucking woods for photo opportunities. Give the kid some calpol and let her sleep.
She said every time she takes a breath she coughs - I can’t understand for the life of me why they wouldn’t at least rule out anything worse and go to the doctor. Often there is nothing they can do but she looks and sounds awful! Actually really uncomfortable to watch a poorly little girl being filmed on
Instagram. Breaks my heart ?

Reactions: 16

Catwoman

VIP Member
I was thinking the same!!!!?! He got himself a job and doesn’t want anyone to know until it’s all good and sorted, about time if you ask me, they old fashioned in so many things but going out there and earn good hard working money isn’t one of them, especially for a man, a husband and a father, he doesn’t provide for the family and he can’t afford the type of lifestyle Rebs wants! About time but if am honest I much rather having him on the vlogs than Rebs! He was so much better than she is.
I'm the same much preferred the Meldrum Channel. I think it's unfair to say he wasn't providing, after all he gave up work to become the SAHD and allow the channel (2 at that time) to flourish. My best friends husband is a stay at home dad, homemaker and no way could you say he's not contributed! My friend has a far higher earning potential than her husband so they made that decision early but its not been easy, a lot because of others attitude towards the arrangement which is nonsense in this day and age. It could have been a short term plan for the Meldrums but then they've really stretched themselves with the house. I personally wish Lee all the best, he's not looked well nor happy for months now and we just see a snippet but it's not a bed of roses. Their lives appear empty, dark and cold nowadays, much like their new home I've got to say.

LurkyLou

I cannot stand " CHANNEL MUM"
My problem with Channel Mum is the lack of diversity in the family units they promote. Most of them are straight, white, stay-at-home parents. It's almost 2019 for cripes sakes. A bit more diversity would be wonderful. Are you telling me they don't have same-sex families in the UK? Come on Channel Mum!

M

Member 1682

Also, if that was a planned thing they would have done an actual video about it on YT not just thrown out an insta post.

It’s like a car crash.

Reactions: 15

Rubynoodle

Has anyone spotted an Ella’s Kitchen pouch mention yet though? She’s saying it’s a partnership with them but she’s not actually posted anything about Ella’s Kitchen.
She was waffling about the pouch in the car on the way to Starbucks before her visit to the food bank. Very professionally done I’m sure it’s just exactly what Ella’s kitchen were looking for ? Especially after in the vlog where the kids all received gifts and topped it off with a nice family dinner together and didn’t even bother to bring so much as a tin of beans to the food bank ? such a diluted message she’s sending out and completely missing the point on raising awareness. I actually think what Ella’s kitchen is doing is great but getting that goon to promote it, not such a wise move. One needs to remove the silver spoon from one’s mouth first!
She doesn’t have a clue

Genevieve

If she gets any tips I'd imagine they will be along the lines of..."where are Poppy's pyjamas from" or "where did you get the new necklace hun"
When little P covered her eyes with her hands she was really pleading for the lights to be turned off...it was pathetic,the poor wee thing.I hate to make judgements on other people's parenting...that's not why I'm here at all...but I feel that filming her like that was a step too far.
And I think that we can save our money and not buy sambucol...it def doesn't seem to work!

Aboyne

But remember she doesn't read here :sneaky::sneaky:

I wonder if the ignoring negativity stretches to ignoring childrens illness too?
She definitely reads here! I don't know why though. The majority of the posts are valid points and made well however I've seen posts just within the past 48hrs: one telling her to get off her "fat arse" and others criticising her posture, stating she has a hunch back and criticising the way she is smiling in a photo. I wouldn't choose to visit a website where people said such things about me. I'm all for calling her out on her sketchy behaviour (by god there's enough of it) but i think commenting on such things as appearance just drags this sites credibility right down, that's not constructive.

memberofthepublic

Chatty Member
I remember watching this thinking 'why did they put that out there?' - I'd be absolutely mortified if 1. my husband reacted like that; 2. anyone else saw him reacting like that and 3. my child potentially saw it at some point in the future and realised they were the 'wrong' gender.

Yes, even as a follower back in the day I found this extremely uncomfortable viewing.

Gossipgal

Wtf is with Safiyah’s eyes in Lee’s “artist” pic? Is that just bad lighting? Makeup?? Bloody terrifying.
Please don't say nasty things about the children. She's just being a little girl and enjoying her Christmas ???☃

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
??? wtf are her stories about this morning; she is MANIC!!! Definitely hiding a world of pain, and did anyone else notice her hand shaking when she was putting on her mascara? Believe me, nothing is rosy in that household.
And also imagine living in the area for yuuuuuurrs but not knowing the Queen only visits balmoral in the summer. What a twat!!!

Queenie

VIP Member
Reb reads here. She ignores our pleas about Poppy. Her arrogance knows no bounds - she’d rather prove us wrong than be concerned about her baby’s health. Negligent & dangerous mother!

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Maybe she was trying to be funny saying Queenie meaning our Queenie then realised that would give away that she reads here.

I don't think he's got a job I think she's just flipped out big time over the whole getting called for showing Poppy ill and him being out and not having come running home as soon as she posted the stories so now she's demoted him back to plain old SAHD or Rebs slave to be more accurate of a title. She says he will be doing stuff in the background so I expect he will now be cinders cleaning, caring for the kids, running errands etc and every now and again allowed to attend the ball aka appear in a vlog.

Interesting no news on poor Poppy and on her insta stories no sight or sound from the children in background either very odd.

To all that talk about people who manage/advise them whether it's channel mum or some other company I can't see Reb taking anyone's advice if it doesn't agree with her and what she has on her agenda.

lunda

Omg can't wait....

Tips on how to drag your ill child out in the cold
How to show your children which one of them is your favourite
How to mooch endless supply of party dresses for your favourite.
How to belittle your children
How to avoid cleaning your children 's snot
How to make excuses to save attending assembly or doing school run

extra tips how to turn family into"the help"

Redbreast

VIP Member
Cankles? ? when has that been mentioned? Not interested in what she looks like. In fact I think she is very pretty. It’s her vile, arrogant,
unprofessional and throw my toys out the pram and stomp my feet type behaviour that i comment on. I even said she doesn’t need to paint on those eyebrows she is pretty without all that. She’s just not a nice person and I don’t see why these people think we should sit back and just let her get away with this crap! She’s lying to people/us & blocking anyone with an opinion other than the sun shines out your arse!

Jndc85

That videos awful. Sounds like she's got croup or bronchitis to me. The fact she had to take her into the steamy bathroom also points to that and both are worse at night.

Can't believe they aren't getting her to adoc today and have taken her out in the cold which will put even more strain on her respiratory system. Poor little thing maybe needs oxygen and instead those fuckers are fannying about on walks and going for breakfast. Horrible. And as a mother of three I certainely dont lack the instinct to know when one of the kids needs seen. She doesn't either, she's using her sick child to up engagement.

Sheepie

It’s a sad day when you announce your book (that we already knew about) and despite believing you are incredibly popular you still have to limit your comments on Instagram. If that was me I’d have to think where I was going wrong.
She will never tell us but I wonder how annoyed she is that it was announced on Tattle first ?

anony mouse

Chatty Member
Someone asked whether it will be available to buy in France???. I've lost the will to live???
I would rather throw £12.99 down the toilet than fund those two money grabbers. But a fool and their money are soon parted so she will be raking it in with her "fans".

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
I love how Tattle dictates Reb’s life ? your “book” is outed yesterday, so you must try to claw back some power and announce it today. Absolutely hilarious! The next thing we need you to do is take your daughter to a bloody doctor! Absolute disgrace of a mother. Obviously Poppy being broken is just not convenient right now!
Also if you’re trying to convince a small minority of people that you’re an author, here’s an idea - proof read!! ????

Queenie

VIP Member
Just caught up on this thread after a night out and dear Holy Hobbit this has impeded yet again! I hope you’re okay Queenie, after being outed and all? Could she be less transparent about frequenting these threads and not taking our advice?
I’m absolutely fine thanks! ? Enjoying my front row seat of her losing her shit over us lol. ?

M

Member 1682

It’s all just a load of shite. The girl got a mediocre degree in a banal subject nearly a decade ago, a degree which is now null and void as she has never had a proper job in her life and therefore no real tangible work experience.
The “book deal” is nothing more than another channel mum job that she’s landed.