Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 1682

So upsetting seeing poppy so poorly ? she can’t shake off her cold. Stop taking her out like she’s well then! Lee had her out on a walk again - I’m so confused! Is she ill or not? Poor little mite looks awful ?
Why don’t they take the poor kid to the Doctor and actually find out what’s wrong with her and then take steps to look after her? Instead of trotting her out in the cold for walks in the fucking woods for photo opportunities. Give the kid some calpol and let her sleep.

Reactions: 17

MrBull

VIP Member
OT a little, but what’s with the “I want to get out of the festive fog”. I can understand that feeling come the 2nd Jan, but aren’t we slap bang in the heart of the festive period right now? This is the problem with the extended commercial run up to Christmas (and I guess the bloggers will be more susceptible to this given they’re part of all the ad guff), the real festive period seems to be overlooked now and over as soon as Christmas Day is done. A shame really. It’s over and on to the next thing so quickly. Just ‘stepping back’ to coin a meldrum phrase and enjoying this period is really important, I feel.

As you were!

M

Member 1682

He definitely got a telling off for going out last night ?
The Poppy Instagram stories last night were all for his benefit. Meanwhile he’s out in the pub having a “brilliant night” and taking photos with random women.
Ha!

He no longer describes himself as a public figure !!!
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
???

F

FamHam

Spending 30 seconds emailing a company to say the company they are working with is bringing them into disrepute means my life is lacking o_O

There's nothing wrong with complaining when a company behaves badly. Mrs meldrum is a for profit company and conducts buisness awfully.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Ive been reading this thread for the last hour and i think as much as you want to have an argument, unfortunately you have taken it way too far and it completey negates your points. You have commented on her appearance, the way she stands, her home, how much she wipes her kids noses. Writing like you are the pillars of society alongside making nasty carols and accusing her of loving her kids differently. And we should all be more like you? Really? You write about her not being present with her children over xmas because shes here reading these threads.... can u see the hypocrisy? What is she reading? Things YOU are writing? Therefore how present are you with your own families? Rather than wasting hours writing on here and reporting her to companies that will already have a team of people to do that job, go and enjoy your Christmas. There really is nothing to be gained in trashing a family like this other than destroying their self esteem. God forbid she ever did anything silly over these comments, you’d be totally responsible (no not her, you) and you’d have to live with that for the rest of your lives knowing her kids might read this one day, when actually you could just unfollow her? I totally agree that the ASA have guidlines for a reason but let THEM follow things up. You don’t need to write about how you’ve reported someone. If you believe someones shady, report, and move on with your life, surely? You don’t work there. Unfortunately, you’ve breached all laws in terms of online bullying and wouldn’t have a leg to stand on should they be telling the truth about knowing your identities. Some of you have broken the law in terms of online bullying. Look it up. It’s your only hope that they don’t know you. Honestly, you could get hit by a bus tomorrow, why let this take up so much space in your lives. All it does it make it look like you are missing something in your own lives and it does come across like you are bullying her. Do you realise you’ve written over 600 pages about them? You could have been living your life and not even had to look at them in that time. And before you reply with the below, im not a sheep, not a meldrum, not interested in how you have a right to the same as the ASA neither do i want spiel about how you’ve said nothing wrong because you have ALL laughed at her for personal things. I honestly think you should take Christmas as a time to call it a day and go be with your families. This has been the most wasted hour of my life i cant believe you’re on here everyday. She could post a picture of a plain wall and you’d all have 50 things to say about it. It screams ‘fill the void in my life’ guys. The Instagram page was proof of that
Please do let us know specifically which laws have been broken? What should we expect to be charged with?
And please jump off the Meldrum victim train. If she behaved appropriately, was respectful to others and didn't set her husband to intimidate women on Facebook then yes maybe she would be a victim.

More fool you for spending your Christmas eve reading pages of comments you find distasteful! Me personally I read and reply while commuting, it doesn't eat into my time with my family in the slightest. If Meldrums could accept constructive criticism on their Instagram Youtube they would also be able to put their phones down and spend time with their families. No one forces her to delete anything that isn't kissing her ass.

I'm going to hold my tongue about your poor taste suicide threats and guilt trips because it's Christmas, as disgusting as the attempt may have been.

Have a lovely Christmas

montydonfc

VIP Member
The action is far too impulsive for it to have been well planned and thought out.

Their actions are rarely those of people who are carefully planning their next move and know what’s coming. I think they jump from one thing to the next and that’s been pretty much how they have survived for the past years since he left his job. Take anything and everything and wait for the next thing to come along.

Who announces one day they are launching their own book then the very next day let’s peole know that the other half of your “team” will be focusing on his “own thing” next year?!

They just aren’t clever enough for the world they are trying to live in. If she was using her loaf in any capacity they would have had a “sit down cosy catch up” ?vlog and played out his social media expiration as that they have taken on this big house, her income alone is not substantial enough to quantify the costs they now have so he’s going back to work. She would have been able to get some good content from this. She would have been a bit more relatable again. We all want to better ourselves and live in nice homes and have beautiful things in it, but how many of us can do that when one parent is a stay at home and the others “full time” job is making you tube videos?! Hold your hands up and say, guys it was great but you know what we have bills to pay so that’s the reason for it.

Instead it just comes on a random Sunday, he’s sitting on one oak furniture land gifted sofa furiously going between making his account private to deleting sheep to removing himself as a public figure and she’s on the other oak furniture land gifted sofa under the Matalan gifted blanket snuggled down in The Hague Blue F&B overkill dungeon watching the Mummy Diaries!

And then they use a picture from the middle of summer to capture a phenomenal year?! These are two people desperately trying to cling on to the image they so hope to portray to the outside world.

Her 2019 plan will be to rebrand around the colour by numbers colouring book - which will only feature numbers 1-4 cos Mummy will have had enough of colouring with the posh pens by then and she’ll have a Primark haul to film. It will be a focus on her and the “girlies” with Pat merely standing holding the camera when she can’t be arsed to go and get the tripod out from the bedroom to take a picture of them all standing doing the “I’m a little teapot” dance out in the woods in their mini and me kindly gifted so so fortunate £20 standard delivery for the year gifted next clothes.

Happy New Yuur!

Reactions: 16

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Christmas Eve with the Meldrum’s
Love Tattle :m:m

Twas the day before Christmas,
The Instagram dream,
When Rebecca and Lee post the fakest-ass scene,
The stockings all hung
By the chimney with care,
Because they were gifted we really should declare ?

We’re getting abused for our latest vile Spon.
But we’re the Meldrums!
You know us!
who CARES if we’re wrong!

The children are posing they should earn their keep,
With toys they were gifted but really won’t keep,
As soon as they’re captured to eBay they go.
I’m a scammer mum legend don’t call me a ho......

Ho ho merry Christmas Meldrums!!!!
Have a great day. ?

linzilou

Less than 2 hours to get a response.
DEC5CAA9-13EA-43CE-9974-48B4124B7117.jpeg Just realized I didn’t even mention her name- they did ????

Queenie

VIP Member
Christ, what activites does she actually do with her kids besides pottering & mooching? She can’t even do the school run! ?
I’m guessing it’ll have to be ghost written by someone who’s actually actively involved in their own kids’ life. ?

Alightened

VIP Member
Yes they're out walking again, and yes Poppy is there with them coughing still?. Clearly Rebs was right at the back of the queue when they gave out common sense and compassion????

Queenie

VIP Member
The poor woman can’t do anything right can she? You are all so hypocritical.

You complain that she isn’t disclosing adds properly and yet, when she points out things that AREN’T necessary to disclose, it’s still not good enough for you.

You say that she (and other vloggers for that matter) are putting their Children’s safety at risk by putting them online and yet, some of you go out of your way to find the name of their schools and publicly post their address (and have also done this to other vloggers). Hardly behaviour of someone who’s concerned? And a bit stalker-ish for that matter.

You get annoyed when you don’t get a response and get blocked, but then when you do get a response, you call it ‘passive aggressive’

You say that they don’t have much money, and yet you report them to the ASA which could potentially put them out of business.

You claim you hate these people, yet you literally watch/look at every single thing that they do! That’s some kind of superfan dedication right there. If you really don’t like someone, surely you just wouldn’t watch them or look at their social media?

You’ve shamed her for being paid to promote food banks on behalf of Ella’s Kitchen. I guess that’s a task she was given as part of an ongoing partnership with them. If it annoys you that much, why not take it up with Ella’s kitchen? Any company advertising charities HAS to spend money. They get flyers made and posters etc, does that mean that the people making the posters should do it for free?? I don’t think so! Advertising via real people is actually far more effective!

And just a few extra notes:

I’m not Rebecca, or anyone in her family for that matter. I’m not even anyone you have ever talked about on here because I’m not a vlogger.

There probably are a few spelling mistakes in my text, hardly worth a snotty comeback.

I will not be responding to any comebacks from this. So just incase you say you’ve scarred me off with your reply’s...you haven’t. I just don’t want to give you any more of my time.

You IP addresses CAN be traced and all of you can be reported for cyber bullying and defimation of character. You shot yourselves in the foot by creating a Instagram page and crossed the line by accusing them of child abuse!!

I refuse to call you vile people, because you obviously have some horrible things going on in your life to make you act this way. What I will say is, it’s vile behaviour. Perhaps instead of trying to bring each other down, you could actually talk about your issues.
You clearly all hate any Channel Mum vloggers (perhaps you tried to vlog and weren’t successful, I don’t know) BUT channel mum actually have some great support groups. Maybe if you used them you might overcome your problems and not feel like you have to put your shit on others.

Just an idea. Maybe your New Years resolution could be to be more kind.

Trash threads are the ultimate low! Get a life.
You’re talking shite. I think you’ll find YOU cannot obtain IP addresses or YOU will risk us suing you for breach of privacy. You seem to forget there are members on this forum in both the police & legal profession so I think you’ll find YOU could be under investigation yourself. Get your facts right before spouting threats lady!

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
And here comes the announcement of the book, what a coincidence that it's been announced here first!

Here's an idea, put your phone down, stop flogging your overpriced crap and go and look after your poorly child!! She really is the most selfish, self absorbed neglectful mother to ever try and make out she's a perfect family!

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Anyone else feel poor Safiyahs privacy was horrifically violated tonight by them sharing pictures of her asleep in bed? Made so so uncomfortable. Zero thought given to those children as long as they profit

Queenie

VIP Member
Merry Christmas fellow Tattlers! ? I hope Danta’s good to everyone & that 2019 is a great year for all! ??????

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Medical neglect is something Social Services would take very seriously. They would question why for the second time in months, have they left a baby to deteriorate,ignored her distress but also filmed it, without seeking medical attention in any form (remembering NHS 24 and local Pharmacists can provide medical advice). I didn't agree with the abuse hashtag on Insta before but to treat a 1 year old in this way is neglectful, which is a form of abuse. It's disgraceful. To ignore your child who can't breathe without coughing while pimping out your new book is disgusting. And the irony that the book is about motherhood and building bonds! What about the bond of motherhood that drives you to seek medical help when your baby is obviously very unwell. I always thought that was an instinct!
Never been more convinced that those children are nothing more than marketing tools and cash cows to her.

Rubynoodle

Snooze fest ? fits in with the brand don’t you think. She wasn’t going to announce it right now after nearly 2 months of limiting comments on her Instagram, along with blocking and deleting comments on all platforms. She will be waiting for the new year when she’s back from her break and pretend she’s got her “positive pants” on for the cameras. Fresh start and oh hi guys save money this new yuuuurr by doing these activities from my new book! You could do the same activities with your kids using far cheaper colouring and activity books but thanks ?we don’t need some uppity middle class daddy’s girl to tell us all this

Chitterchat

VIP Member
You know what she could have decided to come out and say that she’s made some big branding mistakes in 2018 and that going forward into 2019 transparency and her followers are going to be at the forefront of all her brand relationships. But instead she’s here stomping her brat feet and blocking any inch of anyone who dares hold her accountable for her actions.

The train wreck for 2019 will be interesting to watch, she could have saved this if her ego wasn’t so big.