Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No they don’t. They take her out for walks. Totally winning at life. Having a fab time. Not deviating from the boring normality.
Never seen someone as irresponsible as she is! When they last went on holiday she had been sick, came home she was still sick ? and she was broken!!!! No!! She had a chest infection because she left it too long to take her to the doctors! Sleep regression she call it! What an idiot!

Reactions: 12
Going back on the parents “responsibility” conversation I don’t think he’s a bad dad for going on a night out, I’m not saying both parents should be either side of her holding tissues and clock watching but I also don’t understand a parent who MAKES THE CHOICE to go out and leave her like that, god forbid anything happens.
Rebecca has to try get 2 older kids into the car and poppy into the car to get her to an emergency room?

And also update Instagram on it all because you know.... obviously ??‍♀
Decide does it make good vlog content... or will instaHoe stories be enough
THINK OF REBBY FFS!!
What about the lighting chicken royal! ?

Who will hold the camera!!

A child that sick can go down hill so quickly and need a nebuliser to help her breathe.

His decision doesn’t make him a bad father just really irresponsible and... a bit of a dick ?

Reactions: 9
She's back in business, LITERALLY. Sick child or not, this kon stop hard working mother has mouths to feed! ? Posting an affiliate link to the plastic pish she had Florrie showing off on IG. Oh yeah the 'use uppable' crap gifts. Bloody hell, even the Christmas presents now look gifted!

Reactions: 5
That videos awful. Sounds like she's got croup or bronchitis to me. The fact she had to take her into the steamy bathroom also points to that and both are worse at night.

Can't believe they aren't getting her to adoc today and have taken her out in the cold which will put even more strain on her respiratory system. Poor little thing maybe needs oxygen and instead those fuckers are fannying about on walks and going for breakfast. Horrible. And as a mother of three I certainely dont lack the instinct to know when one of the kids needs seen. She doesn't either, she's using her sick child to up engagement.

Reactions: 15
And here comes the announcement of the book, what a coincidence that it's been announced here first!

Here's an idea, put your phone down, stop flogging your overpriced crap and go and look after your poorly child!! She really is the most selfish, self absorbed neglectful mother to ever try and make out she's a perfect family!

Reactions: 16
I cannot believe she’s making a craft & activity book ??
We see safiyah craft all the time but I’ve rarelt seen her participate more than shoving a camera at them

Reactions: 9
It’s a sad day when you announce your book (that we already knew about) and despite believing you are incredibly popular you still have to limit your comments on Instagram. If that was me I’d have to think where I was going wrong.

Reactions: 18
Can't wait for all the "Omg that's amazing hun, you totally deserve this" comments to start ?
Oh the Sheeple have started already polishing her ego. Most of them saying "well deserved"??????. It most definitely isn't bloody well deserved???. When will her Sheeple ever see her for what she is ???. Someone asked whether it will be available to buy in France???. I've lost the will to live???

Reactions: 10
Announcement doesn’t correlate to the picture used.. well really when does it ever on Rebs grid, but she’s so far removed from what really works that she can’t even think to use a photo of her and the girls actually doing some craft that may possibly feature in the book... she’s a moron.

She won’t need any more of Kelly’s books now she’s got her own... bet that had a bitter aftertaste for Kelly writing her message of congratulations to her good friend Reb.

Awaiting Lee’s obligatory selfie of the two of them how proud of this “absolute babe” got her own book ya belter! post.

It’s all just SO tedious....

Reactions: 20
Given the proven level of intelligence many of the sheep have, completing a colouring book is an achievement. Completing a Spot The Dog book would be an achievement for them!

Reactions: 17
Does her Instagram say am going to get an appointment for Poppy tomorrow or I have an appointment for Poppy tomorrow? Last night she was saying Poppy is constantly coughing and making out she’s really really unwell and today once again they’re off out doing normal things. Why if she’s as poorly as she made out last night, and we all heard and saw how awful she looked, would you go for a walk and breakfast? I’m bloody baffled by all this! Is she ill or not? You are not giving her a chance to get better and you are not even getting an out of hours appointment if she is as poorly as you said she was last night! Bloody awful parenting. Poor Poppy ?

Reactions: 11
It’s a sad day when you announce your book (that we already knew about) and despite believing you are incredibly popular you still have to limit your comments on Instagram. If that was me I’d have to think where I was going wrong.
She will never tell us but I wonder how annoyed she is that it was announced on Tattle first ?

Reactions: 15
It’s a bloody sad day announcing it when she has a daughter who’s clearly unwell.

Reactions: 8
Announcement doesn’t correlate to the picture used.. well really when does it ever on Rebs grid, but she’s so far removed from what really works that she can’t even think to use a photo of her and the girls actually doing some craft that may possibly feature in the book... she’s a moron...
Aww the poor chicken nugget hasn't had a chance to stage that marketing picture yet! Not like she sits with them to do these activities often enough to get a picture.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.