Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really not what this tattle forum is about ? couldn't care less what size anyone's ankles are or... genuinely can't even remember what else she accused us of bitching about. I'm not here to criticise anyone's appearance tbh?‍♂
Trying to sweep the real issue under the carpet again and making people feel sorry for them and hoping we’ll all forget about the mistakes they’ve made recently. Rebecca will think that everyone here is trying to thwart her goals when really they’ve caused their own train wreck. Rather than lashing out at anyone and everyone it would’ve been easier to put things right but they’re only making it worse for themselves. Amateurs at best, for being their full-time job and only source of income it’s quite worrying they are just winging it by the looks of things you’d think they’d have read the rules a million times over to make sure they get it right or at least have a decent PR team behind them, they don’t have a clue how to deal with the backlash they’ve received its glaringly obvious

Reactions: 10
"Ella's kitchen are really on it with ya know giving back and erm" *jump cut*

I'm constantly Impressed at how she can make so much money with this being her job and how awful she is at selling anything.

This is way worse than the miserable kids she was forcing to read the grinola box.
I know... I'm impressed how far she has gone with her badly edited videos and she puts so little work on it.
I don't like to say anything bad about the children, the girls are precious, but I bet Reb wishes she had more "tv-friendly" children like the SJ's - those children have a future on television! There are so chatty and talk in cue when needed!!

Reactions: 4
She’s s little dictator so both her mum & Lee’s mum are probably scared of her blocking & deleting them out of the kids’ lives. Hi Reb sgsin! ?

Reactions: 3
I know... I'm impressed how far she has gone with her badly edited videos and she puts so little work on it.
I don't like to say anything bad about the children, the girls are precious, but I bet Reb wishes she had more "tv-friendly" children like the SJ's - those children have a future on television! There are so chatty and talk in cue when needed!!
The SJ kids are known for being right brats though aren't they?

The sad thing is you can tell she's annoyed that her kids aren't the perfect sales people she wishes they were. Nothing wrong with being an introvert at all. Everything wrong with making your children into sales people.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else feel poor Safiyahs privacy was horrifically violated tonight by them sharing pictures of her asleep in bed? Made so so uncomfortable. Zero thought given to those children as long as they profit

Reactions: 16
If she “Doesn’t read them” Then who exactly is liking the positives and deleting the truthful ones?

Reactions: 19
Just caught up on this thread after a night out and dear Holy Hobbit this has impeded yet again! I hope you’re okay Queenie, after being outed and all? Could she be less transparent about frequenting these threads and not taking our advice?

Reactions: 7
Seriously!?! She doesn't read them, so who's doing all the deleting? ?‍♀
View attachment 3443
“Drowning out” :confused: I thought she wanted us to get genital warts last time I checked? Strange woman.
She’s got some cheek calling people calling her out on the TRUTH, bullies. I would rather hold my head up high and have integrity with my actions than BULLY my way through life trying to portray perfection.

No Reb!! I’m not a bully, I just can’t stand a company being dishonest and shady! No company is above the law and no company should somehow be above criticism and only have positive comments written about it!!! You tell us time and time again this is your JOB!! Act like it.

Reactions: 18
Her keeping saying she doesn't care just shows how much she cares. It's so transparent.

It's her own shady fault.

Reactions: 12
Why would anyone want to live in a world where they are never criticised or held to account for their behavior? I genuinely thought she might not be a narcissist but it seems like she is a textbook case.

The even more sad thing is, that she wouldn’t give the time of day to
most of these posters in real life. They are sycophants with a low IQ who will lick your arse regardless.

Just caught up on this thread after a night out and dear Holy Hobbit this has impeded yet again! I hope you’re okay Queenie, after being outed and all? Could she be less transparent about frequenting these threads and not taking our advice?
I’m absolutely fine thanks! ? Enjoying my front row seat of her losing her tit over us lol. ?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.