Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fmmac

1. You could be hit by a bus tomorrow, why waste an hour reading and commenting?
2. I'm responsible for no-one but me. I had an abusive ex that threatened suicide if I left. I wasn't responsible then and I'm certainly not responsible for an internet pimp.
3. For the love of god, if you're going to write a huge spiel, use paragraphs!

ETA - not sure if buses are running tomorrow, so I'll amend and say day after tomorrow ?

Reactions: 22

Sparkle_G

Never usually post on here (though I am a lurker!) but last nights insta stories of ill Poppy were final straw for me. The terrible wheezing sound she was making would seriously scare me if that was one of my children. I think we know how cold Rebecca is. Does anyone remember in a vlog not too long ago they were heading into school to see Safiyah cos she’d been pushed into a tree trunk? I wouldn’t say Rebecca didn’t care but she was very matter of fact about it when talking to the camera, it seemed like it was just another thing she had to tick off the list before she could head off to primark or round the woods for the 100th time that week. I have a daughter a year older than S and i would’ve been in tears if that’d happened to her. I’d also be more concerned if I was Rebecca as to why Poppy seems to be ill so often and is there more to it (asthma for example) I’m no doctor and am not saying that’s the case at all but I’d definitely want to talk to a doc/rule it out.

Reactions: 21

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
We were 26 when we bought our first house. It wasn’t £600k - it was £250k - we had 3 kids under 5 and both worked, I was also finishing my masters. For about 4 years, before interest rates came down, we had very little for the new house. We had to save up to replace our student digs sofa with a nice one. We bought a ‘family’ sized dining table from gumtree and had a mishmash dining chairs. The only quality expensive items we bought new were mattresses with Birthday money from relatives! Any decorating we did ourselves with toddlers helping and getting paint on themselves!! This is what real life is like for working families, esp if you have kids. The Doldrums are so far out of touch with young families, they have made themselves obsolete. They act like a (glum) couple in their late 40’s, esp with the new house, but are advertising baby food, caprisun and next. They are ‘broken’ YT advertisers - totally unrelatable. And that’s before you look at their lack of ethics, dubious #spon posts and lies!

Ezra84

I completely disagree with people slating lee for going out. Poppy has been ill for weeks and he’s done majority of childcare for years. I don’t mind him going out. You don’t need both parents home every night to look after a poorly baby. You can take it in turns. I wouldn’t want to leave my baby poorly however everyone’s different. You should do what you need to do to keep yourself happy and sane. As long as kids are with one parent it shouldn’t matter if the other one is out of the house. Rangers beat Celtic for first time since 2012 I understand that he’s wanting to celebrate.

Rebecca filming her sick kid AGAIN is the issue here for sure. My son was that poorly for about 2 weeks, he didn’t wanna move off sofa (he’s 2) sorry but you shouldn’t be taking a THAT poorly baby outside all the time. Spend a few days inside letting them recover. But by all means take kids outside when starting to get better.
I’ve had a bad cough for weeks and I went to a football game today (not OF) and it was freezing came home and my chest is tighter and coughing more. It’s only common sense imo.

Anyway I hate slagging someone’s parenting, I’ll never comment on dress sense, weight or appearance. Only here for the business issues she does. But come on it’s not nice viewing Poppy that poorly.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I just don't get why she allows herself to get herself in these situations. Just be honest and transparent, not half truths of 'it's not an ad'. Just say from the start I'm not being paid for the instagram post but I am working with Ella's kitchen to promote such and such.
She has learnt nothing from DLP. She is just so arrogant. The deleting comments juat shows she doesn't have any answers. I have so much more respect for vloggers who even when criticised take the time to reply and defend their point of view. Delete and block is the cowards answer and proves they are guilty as sin.

Genevieve

One or both up with a sick baby for most of the night...one hungover....but both up freshfaced bright and early...out for a walk,girls in usual party attire,the entire family living their best lives looking like they have walked out of a Boden catalogue.
I couldn't do it....I would be lying on the nearest sofa still in my pj's no doubt with my sick baby pulling my hair and probably vomiting on me!
It was that type of thing that made me feel inadequate as a parent when I first started watching...not anything material.
Of course it's all a pile of rubbish for the camera...I am a mature mother of teenagers and it had that affect on me...albeit very briefly...I can't help wonder how this mornings insta would make a struggling mum of smallies feel about herself?That bothers me about mummy vloggers...not just Mrs M

linzilou

Just to put the "police tracing IP addresses" in to perspective for you all- there has been one case in the UK where an IP address was used as part of the evidence and the judge was fairly critical of it being used at all, and the case was really complex and about copyright infringement, and was dragged on for years.

Everyone is also innocent until proven guilty- so the melds would have to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that only you (and no one else) could have written that she has a big neck and begs for baskets.

I work for a medium size city police force and apart from suspected terror attacks- there has not been one request granted to force a website to identify someone. And this is because the CPS wouldn't accept it as evidence in the long run.

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
Call me mean-spirited, but I hope this well and truly bombs! She doesn’t deserve a penny from her loyal sheep after her behaviour this past year.

Genevieve

I found her reply to the lady who commented that the last video should have had a disclaimer very rude!She should have apologised instead of being so defensive.It is absolute news to me that her channel isn't meant for little ears.. when I watched I always did so with my daughter and I would imagine that lots of viewers are the same

Runaroundrunner

To be fair to lee, and I hate myself for doing so, he usually does the lions share of the care especially with poppy when she is unwell. So a night out shouldn’t be begrudged as Rebecca is the mum and should be able to care for her child. Turns out she is more of a child than her children though.

Reactions: 20

Rubynoodle

To the person who came on here and said ‘god forbid she does anything over these comments’ her ego is bruised because we have said that she needs to wipe her childs nose or that she dresses like someone that is much older than she is? Remember she doesn’t read here so we have no power over her? Or is it the fact that she is disgruntled because there is no way out of this for her now because instead of apologising for her repeated mistakes and making things right she is continuing the pity party for herself.
Shame on you, suicide is not to be taken lightly. Thankfully I will be enjoying time with my family once I give my time and help those who are not. For some, this time of the year is the hardest and lending an ear or having a shoulder to cry on when they’ve had a family member commit suicide and they are not there to spend it with them is probably one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to see in my time volunteering. I will however always be thankful to have a lovely house, hard working handsome husband and good dad to our lovely kids to go home to at the end of it. The reality is a lot different for some people and it still beggars belief that she can’t get her head round that, she has had a privileged upbringing good for her. She is one of those who will go through life all woe is me, the food bank is already an after thought in her mind
Perhaps that’s something you should think about!

Last edited:

Karen1

Heartbreaking that she can get her “book” published just because she sells her soul on Instagram, when people who have put genuine effort into writing a book can’t even get a look in with publishers ??

montydonfc

VIP Member
Announcement doesn’t correlate to the picture used.. well really when does it ever on Rebs grid, but she’s so far removed from what really works that she can’t even think to use a photo of her and the girls actually doing some craft that may possibly feature in the book... she’s a moron.

She won’t need any more of Kelly’s books now she’s got her own... bet that had a bitter aftertaste for Kelly writing her message of congratulations to her good friend Reb.

Awaiting Lee’s obligatory selfie of the two of them how proud of this “absolute babe” got her own book ya belter! post.

It’s all just SO tedious....

Smartkiwi

It must be a full time occupation keeping up with deleting comments that don’t fit with your perceived persona. Freedom of speech is dead within her account.

I’m writing to Ella’s kitchen about this. Paying wealthy families to promote a food bank is disgraceful.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
The least he could have done before he left was let us know what happened with that soupy curry ?

avabella

VIP Member
Do you mind if I post a little memory that I have of this pair of twats?

I remember watching their gender reveal video - which, was stupidly over the top anyway (getting the shop assistant to choose an outfit and wrap it for them). Anyway, they all sat down to open it together and you could just tell the air was thick with tension. I could practically sense Lee's balls aching for a boy. Anyway, they opened the damn thing and out popped a pink baby grow. He could not hide his disappointment even for a vlog. That must have been a kicker for her to post, as even I as a bystander could see the disappointment in his eyes. There was a split second where he thought it was a boy and then he was like 'oh damn' and then had to plaster on a fake smile.

Anyone else remember that vid?

Reactions: 19

montydonfc

VIP Member
It’s not entirely the same but my husband had a cough for weeks, back and forth to chemist for numerous different cough bottles. Christmas Day came and he was completely floored. He was sick, shaky, exhausted. Got an appt on the Thursday and turns out he had a chest infection and now on antibiotics. The doctor told him he should have been to see them weeks ago... Okay it’s a 30 something man I’m speaking about but the gist of it is, go and get your daughter checked out! Even just for some peace of mind.

I think that filming P last night it’s just a second nature thing for Reb. I genuinely don’t think these two can differentiate between their life that they have for themselves and the life they have for the camera. It’s all the same. It’s hard as a Mum to watch that she’s trying to comfort her daughter but she’s directing it to the camera the whole time. Now I don’t co-sleep and never have, but if she had P in the room with her last night and Lee was out, put the lights out, her the vapour plug in and try and snuggle and settle down with her. No phone, just nice and quiet and calm and see if that lets her have some rest. A poorly child is exhausting, I totally get that, but if ever one of my children has been under the weather, you do the up through the night, you survive on lack of sleep and broken sleep, you let them sleep when they can because that’s the bodies way of recovering.

I know someone said P was wrapped up and yes sure I’m all for getting some fresh air as sometimes that will help but apart from the photo yesterday, any time they have been out, P hasn’t had a hat on. Why hasn’t she got mitts on or a scarf either? Instead she’s got on that flowery jacket that I’m sorry is far too big for her. I’ve said she should have her ears covered about five times in these threads since she’s been ill.. given the Meldrums read these, please take this advice. Really she is still a baby in my opinion. If you’ve got to take her out for a walk to get the other children out then have a hat, mitts and scarf on her, along with a coat that fits her properly, or even better an all in one suit. And cosy her up in the buggy, quit having her out walking along just so you can film her. She might even go for a snooze if she’s all cosy and happy in her buggy.

Now to me, what I’ve written above isn’t groundbreaking. It’s just practical, common sense that surely any parent would use?!

Anyway, enough about Reb..

Twat Spice filming the karaoke in the pub, then turning the camera to his pal - that was awkward as fuck. I don’t know how any of his pals can stand to go on a night out with him. He’s a complete red face. I half expected it to be himself on the karaoke singing Simply The Best ??‍♀?

Aboyne

I think any attempt at aiming advice at Rebecca on here is futile: as far as she is concerned tattle is full of haters who's only intention is to pick her apart and she quite frankly thinks she knows best. That isn't going to change. A very stubborn lady who will ignore the advice to a fault, even if it means she or others around her suffer as a result.

Queenie

VIP Member
I have to laugh when these trolls say they won’t come back on here to read or comment. Are they so thick that they don’t realise we can see who’s here viewing??? ?

BetLynch

If she “Doesn’t read them” Then who exactly is liking the positives and deleting the truthful ones?