Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Christmas eve, have you all seriously got nothing better to do than sit in front of a computer being keyboard warriors trolling the f*** out of people you don't know because if that's the case then I pity you and you're sad pathetic lives
??
It's Christmas eve, have you all seriously got nothing better to do than sit in front of a computer being keyboard warriors trolling the f*** out of people you don't know because if that's the case then I pity you and you're sad pathetic lives
? merry Christmas! Off you trot.... ?? go, be busy! Don’t be wasting time reading AND posting on here!!

Reactions: 5
I commented on her post about the reverse advent calendar and got such a passive aggressive reply even though I was totally pleasant. I wonder if I would’ve read it as passive aggressive if it was anyone else?

I’ve blocked out my username but I wonder how long until I get blocked ??
You’re completely right as well. Our local food bank is inundated with donations on Xmas eve and really struggle to get the donations out to families before Christmas. Obviously it will get to families but lovely if they can enjoy it on Xmas itself

Reactions: 3

Hi Reb!
Seems you’re here too, so....

Reactions: 7
Yet here you are doing exactly the same. And who is sitting in front of a computer this isn't 1998.

Reactions: 30
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshaha??????????????????????????????
Haven’t YOU anything better to do!
Merry Christmas!!!!!! ?????????

Reactions: 11
Yet here you are doing exactly the same. And who is sitting in front of a computer this isn't 1998.
Lol scarface that comment made me chuckle.

I commented on my phone whilst making my family an xmas tea.

Whilst I was cooking I reflected about how many families dont have that much this Christmas and realise how lucky we are.

Troll central today.

Reactions: 14
Merry Christmas fellow Tattlers! ? I hope Danta’s good to everyone & that 2019 is a great year for all! ??????

Reactions: 16
Lol scarface that comment made me chuckle.

I commented on my phone whilst making my family an xmas tea.

Whilst I was cooking I reflected about how many families dont have that much this Christmas and realise how lucky we are.

Troll central today.
Ha ha maybe they think we still have dial up internet in our wee dark dungeons. Enjoy your Xmas tea!

Reactions: 10
what are you doing here ? to quote " got nothing better to do?"

Reactions: 6
Love how she genuinely thinks we are bitter people sat in a damp basement with nothing going on in our lives.

Truth is I'm often browsing the internet while my children are watching cartoons, my brain would turn to mush if I actually watched paw patrol everyday!

Party dresses gifted by jojo

They failed to respond to any of my messages

So wasent just the snow suit

They staying on my naughty banned list.

Safiyah age 7

Dress age 5-6 (that’s the biggest they do)

Jojo: would you like a free dress for your daughter even though it won’t fit her?

Reb: Free? Yes! Yes! Yes! We’ll have it all

Your the one with the sad pathetic live that scams people I earn my money the honest way merry Christmas

Reactions: 3
Merry Christmas fellow Tattlers! ? I hope Danta’s good to everyone & that 2019 is a great year for all! ??????
Ha ha maybe they think we still have dial up internet in our wee dark dungeons. Enjoy your Xmas tea!
i do as we live out in the sticks and cinders has had nothing better to do than slave over a hot stove in the dark dungeons preparing Christmas lunch for all the peasants that live here ??. Merry Christmas to you all too ?❄⛄

Reactions: 5
What you doing then?!? Bye bye ?

Reactions: 2
Merry Christmas ? Tattlers! I hope you have a great day with your nearest and dearest!?????

Reactions: 4
Well I actually am putting the phone down for a couple of days over Christmas (although I’m sure I’ll pop on to have a nose every so often) to spend time with family and I’m not expecting to get paid a penny for any of the posts I put on social media.

Just want to say a very Happy Christmas to you all and I’m so pleased I found this little corner of the internet! And thank you for the well wishes for my family, I’m sure we’ll rally together and get everything sorted xx

Reactions: 17
Merry Christmas all fellow tattlers! This little corner of the internet really warms my heart that others can see past the tit these shady instamums pull ♥?

Merry Christmas ladies/gents and not forgetting our hobbits :m:m:mThanks for all the laughs and I'm so glad we have this little bit of the internet, I think it has saved me from getting a divorce as my husband was sick of hearing my "influencer" rants ? ??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.