Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
This comment from Reb made me so angry!
Ok I know they are now on summer holidays in Scotland BUT prior to the holidays, Her 3 kids are all in school/nursery 5 days a week. So she maybe spends what, 5 or 6 hours actually looking after them on any given weekday (maybe 2hrs in the morning before the school run and then a few hours after school before bedtime) and Safiyah is nearly 10 - it’s not like she’s got 3 toddlers to look after.
she really is a stupid bitch isn’t she?!

“me time” - fuck off you pathetic insufferable cunt.

Is that grinning Cath or another chum?
No not grinning Cath. Must be some other poor soul she’s forced to spend time with her.

And I’m the mean time her husband is wiped out, deeply unhappy and she either doesn’t notice or care. I’m not a fan of Lee and he needs to grow a pair but she treats him like an unwanted pet.
Exactly.
its funny, most of us detest lee - wouldn’t piss on the guy if he was on fire, but yet we can all recgnoise and agree that he is being taken for a fool by Rebecca and treated like a doormat.

WAKE UP LEE. SHES MAKING AN ARSEHOLE OUT OF YOU!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU WORKING YOUR ARSE OFF FOR AWAY FROM HOME FOR WEEKS ON END, MISSING TIME WITH YOUR KIDS FOR? SO YOUR LAZY WIFE CAN RIDICULE YOU PUBLICLY AND TREAT YOU LIKE A BIT IF SHIT ON HER SHOE?! PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ARSE AND WAKE UP MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS SHIT ISNT NORMAL.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Pinklady567

VIP Member
does she think most of us who have husbands that come home each day after work have it easy??? Because it certainly isn’t, my husband leaves at 7:30 and is home at 6pm. So I have no choice but sort the kids everyday, that includes cooking diner EVERYDAY. I don’t get to week 3 and think fuck it I’m done with parenting and stop cooking them food!!! Honestly this silly bitch is on another planet!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Paulaj

How is it ‘me time’ if it’s that all the time? 😂
Just like so many other parents on this thread, I get hardly any time on my own. I’m a SAHM, got a 4 year old in playschool 4 days a week and 1 year old at home with me all the time. Luckily my partner works from home. I have no family support as all live abroad. The only ‘me time’ I can pencil in is when my little one is sleeping, or when kids have gone to bed, and even then I have to stay close to home as I breastfeed the little one and that’s the only way to settle her once she’s woken up. It’s been years since I last actually had a no worries relaxing feeling hours. The youngest one is always at the back of my mind. And guess what - I don’t moan about not having ‘me time’. The kids will grow up and I will once again have all the me time in the flipping world, or will most likely go back to work (have you heard of that Rebecca?).
There’s nothing else to be said I think, everyone has already said it. She really seems like the most selfish person I have ever seen!

• Heart

Welshgal

VIP Member
Building on my previous post; thread title suggestion:
Mrs Meldrum #113 ME ME ME ME ME (that‘s it).

• Haha
  • Heart

Welshgal

VIP Member
I must be riding my bike wrong? I usually pedal with my feet not my neck 😅
Or how else do you get a neck injury from riding a bike?

• Haha
  • Heart

Loopylips

That post just made me feel so sad for her beautiful girls 😢 what mother is so self obsessed that they even turn the summer school holidays into something about themselves?! Every sodding day is a holiday to you Rebecca- wake up woman one day not too long away when your children start forming opinions for themselves they will see you for what you are and they will resent you for your lack of love and resentment towards them. Makes me so bloody sad Iv had multiple miscarriages and would absolutely love to have 3 children 😢😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Likeagilmore

I’ve not been on for a couple of days because the cat calling post fucked me off so much I had to stop interacting with everything about her. But then I saw her stories tonight and I’m just honestly horrified.
so first of all the cat calling thing didn’t happen. Knowing the speed people drive around there there is no fucking way someone had time to shout you look beautiful out the window. Fuck off Reb. We weren’t born yesterday you fucking waste of space. Then to say that it happened in front of her kid/s and they just laughed about it - great message to pass onto your children - not that she gives any sort of fucks about the message she passes onto her children.
But tonight those stories are actually unreal. As someone else said single parents don’t have the luxury of their partner coming home, done with parenting - well then you shouldn’t have had three fucking kids you moron. Did no one explain to you that you are fucking responsible for them until at least 18, as the bare fucking minimum. And then that dinner. One of them didn’t even get a proper bowl. Just some plastic, microwave bowl - maybe it’s for Poppy cause she can’t have normal bowls yet. Anyway, as numerous other folks have mentioned that is not enough for growing children. No wonder they are always starving. And she is 100% passing her messed up relationship with food onto her girls. Sorry I’m sure you can tell I’m furious but I’ll stop rambling now. Beggy GET A FUCKING GRIP OF YOURSELF AND JUST FUCK OFF.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
River swimming….!

trying to recreate that truly terrifying moment when Lee the 20 year old man turned up like the child catcher with a bag of alcho pops to entice the 14 year old Rebecca?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Shoegal17

VIP Member
I just don’t get their family dynamic, why does she feel she only has to parent for the time Lee’s away. How does she think it works in other families, if Lee wasn’t away he would still be out working the majority of the time so she would still have to parent, clean, make dinner, take them to after school things and school run etc. My partner works offshore and it’s lonely when he’s away but I don’t sit with my feet up for the three weeks he’s home, it’s nice to have him around in the day time but he is also off doing things having chill time etc as well as helping. Surely all the time she has when they are in nursery/school is enough to be on top of thing and have a bit of time to herself. She just plays as adulting.

Reactions: 36

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
She is selfish, lazy and stupid. Selfish as resents doing anything for anyone except herself inc her own kids and OH. Lazy as she can not be bothered to parent her 3 healthy kids, who mostly go to school/nursery in the week. Stupid because she is too thick to realise how fortunate she is. I would go back to when my kids were primary school age and I was a SAHM in a minute. Now I run a company, and work 3 days a week. I’ve had to manage a child with cancer, another with a processing disorder and anxiety, and one that developed panic attacks (all due to seeing their brother so ill), whilst OH works away and or long hours week in week out. Oh to go back to those easy, fun filled days with little kids! You never know what’s around the corner, she has no clue how challenging life can be! Perfect example was waking up with a crick in her neck and needing a GP appt !!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Awhenny

VIP Member
Ha, most parents plan the summer holidays around their kids, what they want to do, whats fun for them.....not old mrs trunchbull! Summer holidays are all about her! Makes me laugh.

Reactions: 34

#hereforit

I’d be pretty angry if I dropped my three year old off at someone’s house and the mother sat about reading a book and avoiding my child. I know Lee’s there, but still.

Maybe it’s just me, but I am extra cautious when I look after other people’s children, especially if they are that young. I thought the whole idea of swapping child care/playdates was for the parents who don’t have the children to get a break, not the ones who do!!

• Heart

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Oh just wait for it….

she will be fully decked out with her dry robe and her wet suit, and then she will buy one of those plastic tubs they all have so that she can do the cold water submersion in the garden at home when Lee is away and she can’t get to the river - Ash Mama Reid has one of them, it’s like over £100 for what is literally a tall plastic tub….! I mean, god forbid these idiots just ran the cold tap and sat in their bath for half hour!!!!!!

I find it hilarious the way she jumps on these stupid fads and trends, carries on like she’s just invented the wheel, gets all the gear and then within a few weeks it’s been dumped for the next shiny bottle cap.

see Lee - this is what you are away grafting your bollocks off for - so your dozy wife can clown around like this…. You may aswell just set fire to wads of your money….!
Do you know something, she’s made me actually reflect on the fads I jump on. I was going to get a pizza oven because I kept seeing them and thought they looked cool. I bought Veja’s because everyone had them. I’ve been looking at campervans because everyone and their dog seems to have one as a project. The fuck is wrong with me?! I’m in my 30’s! I shouldn’t be falling victim to this nonsense 😂 Anyway, some good self realisation has happened. Thank you, Beggy hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart

kat_g

I really can’t believe she said she “only just about managed to survive” the day, when they spent the morning at soft play and the rest of the day at her friends house where her friend fed them all and the children played. A morning as soft play with her age children (with no additional needs) is SO easy! You can just sit back with a coffee. Same goes for the afternoon - she didn’t even need to make meals for the kids! Ludicrous

It worries me as well about how she talks around the kids, especially Poppy. I was the youngest of three and felt like I wasn’t wanted and felt I was labelled as the naughty one. Its definitely had a big impact on me which I’m now working hard on to reverse the effects of

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart