Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am once again blocked !
so can’t see her posts or stories not sure how I will cope without her guidance and daily motivation and inspiration 🙄😂
when I used to follow and watch her she was a mum of 2 who occasionally complained as do we all Lee was offshore and I don’t remember her behaving this way then however this was before she got famous and was the sole earner bringing in good money and lots of free stuff and trips, I think it swelled her head and she now finds parenting and housekeeping beneath her, she blames the 3rd and her words Feral child who was meant to be the cash cow.
Then she sabotaged herself by being a dishonest, racist, entitled spoilt brat of course instead of addressing herself she became bitter and angry with those who quite rightly pointed out to her that she was a terrible influencer and very lazy and over confident again she chose to ignore all the good advice she was given and started playing games with Tattle, if she had invested in her followers and addressed her lying and apologised for her ignorance around racism she could have salvaged her self respect and her “ career “ but lazy stubborn spoilt brat that she is she just became a parody of herself lied more, became more bitter flounced off and on with no regard for any of her genuine followers eventually those fools still following/defending her will see the light and she will finally disappear into obscurity where she belongs with her snobby mum her only friend.
ifLee ever does leave I hope he gets residency of those girls and let’s her have all the me time she deserves to potter and mooch her life away dog walking and sticking her nose in the air and reading saucy novels she doesn’t need anyone but Bertie, Tony and her velvetiser she can watch crappy reality shows till her hearts content.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So agree with the dinners situation and her depending on Lee to get home after three weeks to help 🤣 my hubby works full time and I’m very unwell myself so I’m at home but I still have to make my children meals EVERY night because he’s at work. I don’t get three weeks with him here doing it all while I bugger off for my “me time” - that is just life is it not? If you’re the one not working you make the meals every night? Most families are in the same position or if you both work it’s so hard trying to do everything AFTER you’ve both had a long day at work. Then think of single parents who never, ever get one break! Absolute superstars! Everything she proclaims to be so difficult is done after a work day for the majority of everyday with no break for single parents. She is not all there and has no idea how good she has it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ha ha this. My husband can't cook and hates it so he doesn't. yes I get fed up with wondering what we're all eating every day and then cooking it but that's my job !!!! How can she let her husband see her being so flaky when she hasn't go to do much else ? Put something in the slow cooker. Seriously. And some veg/salad. It's not hard when you have nothing else to do all day.

Bet she’s so chuffed she went on that really well planned and thought out hair journey....
What is going on with her face at tho I can’t put my fingers in it but it doesn’t look right in photo and videos she’s defo had
Something done!!

Reactions: 5
What is going on with her face at tho I can’t put my fingers in it but it doesn’t look right in photo and videos she’s defo had
Something done!!
Definitely looks like Botox or fillers in that photo. Either that or she'd sanding it down too much....

Reactions: 11
lee just have mug written on his forehead. He must be knackered when he gets home and no doubts wants to spend time with the kids, but he seems to hit the ground running with her downing tools as soon as he walks in. Yes shes at home with them, but he’s not off on a bloody holiday.

Reactions: 18
lee just have mug written on his forehead. He must be knackered when he gets home and no doubts wants to spend time with the kids, but he seems to hit the ground running with her downing tools as soon as he walks in. Yes shes at home with them, but he’s not off on a bloody holiday.
He is an utter mug. More fool him. There is no way my husband would stand for that after working solidly for 3 weeks on gruelling shifts. He would expect to come home to rest and rightly so.

Reactions: 20
I hope Lucy Lord doesn’t show her story about her book. I like her!
If she got sent that book for free then she should have labelled the story an AD. 😡

I think she definitely got sent it, all the moaning she does about cooking no way she bought a cook book.

Reactions: 7
If she got sent that book for free then she should have labelled the story an AD. 😡

I think she definitely got sent it, all the moaning she does about cooking no way she bought a cook book.
I’d be soooooo disappointed if Lucy Lord sent her that 🥺It’s been out for a few months now so hoping not 🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: 10
does she think most of us who have husbands that come home each day after work have it easy??? Because it certainly isn’t, my husband leaves at 7:30 and is home at 6pm. So I have no choice but sort the kids everyday, that includes cooking diner EVERYDAY. I don’t get to week 3 and think duck it I’m done with parenting and stop cooking them food!!! Honestly this silly witch is on another planet!!
100%. I’m on my own 6 days a week to get the kids up, fed washed dressed & out the door. Work and actual job then collect them on my way home, take them to the park or garden and do dinner, bath & bedtime. Then the housework & prepare for the next day. I’d say that’s life for the majority of us. She’s deluded.

Reactions: 14

Do they ‘know’ each other. They defo have friends in common, that wedding in Loch Lomond etc???

I don’t think it was sent given the timing etc and I hope not as I’ve just bought the bloody thing.

Reactions: 2
She has no idea how easy she has it does she? Pre pandemic my husband was away at least 1-2 weeks a month. My daughters are now adults and my son is a teen but he’s been away with work for last 22 years. When my girls were little I was working 12 shifts as a staff nurse on a really busy ward and childcare was a balancing act! It was HARD! He was on Asia once and the childminder had appendicitis, the washing machine broke and my car went wrong!! Can you imagine Beggy dealing with that?! Like many other working mums who’s husbands work away I just had to get on with it!! I do remember when the washing machine broke, sitting on the floor crying cos I couldn’t get the washing out of the machine!
Now I help my daughter who’s a student midwife with childcare so she can do her dream job.
Rebecca is a lazy spoilt madam and has no right to complain about how hard her life is! She lives in a huge house next door to her parents practically and the kids are on school/nursery most days! She has hours every day to do what she wants!
No wonder she struggles when she has to take the dog to get groomed - she normally has nothing to do all day!!
When Poppy starts school Beggy should get a job. It would do her good to do some proper hard graft for a crap wage like we all do when starting out! She’s about 15 years late starting work!🤣
She has no respect for her husband or her kids or anyone else.
Selfish lazy narcissistic twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm not sure. I think the only way to know is if we ask Lucy but don't know if she'll reply

Do they ‘know’ each other. They defo have friends in common, that wedding in Loch Lomond etc???

I don’t think it was sent given the timing etc and I hope not as I’ve just bought the bloody thing.
We all know beggy won't reply or be honest

Reactions: 3

Her and Lucy lord will be friends. They are in the friendship group/have lots of mutual friends

Definitely both friends with Diva

Reactions: 2
“Look tattle I’m not a bad parent. I’ve made a smoothie with the “baby” and look she’s doing a jigsaw “
😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Anyone can push the button on a blender, you're a former YouTuber Rebecca, why didn't you set the camera up and film you both picking which fruit was going into the smoothie, deciding whether you were going to put some yogurt into it or maybe ice cream, show the little one washing the fruit? There's so much she could have done with that story and with the next one with the jigsaw - why not show her with P down on the floor making a game out of making the puzzle?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone can push the button on a blender, you're a former YouTuber Rebecca, why didn't you set the camera up and film you both picking which fruit was going into the smoothie, deciding whether you were going to put some yogurt into it or maybe ice cream, show the little one washing the fruit? There's so much she could have done with that story and with the next one with the jigsaw - why not show her with P down on the floor making a game out of making the puzzle?
Because she can't be arsed, never could. 😂

Reactions: 18
Those stratavarius jeans.... I bought the same pair. The 8s are so small on the waist. They won’t go over my bum. All my other jeans are fine with an 8. I’m jealous (and surprised) she can fit them. How?! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.