Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm abit reluctant to share too much just incase there's someone on here that knows me in real life. I know for a fact that if they did get divorced she WOULD be expected to work, if she's got a qualification of any kind or a job history she could exploit then she would be expected to do so. Spousal maintenance is very very hard to get so from my experience she wouldn't get it. With the girls, Lee would have a very strong case for 50/50 and that would then mean no child maintenance. The house would be sold for a 'clean break' and they would both be expected to just make the best of the new situation. She categorically would not be able to live as she has been doing this past year and her being self sufficient would be expected.
I’m not sure what you mean when you say you are worried someone will know who you are….?

nothing you have said is specifically to do with the Meldrum’s…

I think it’s interesting that people honestly think if they divorced that Rebecca would actually want custody of those kids…. I don’t think she would at all.

Reactions: 22
There’s a definite shift from when he was the one hanging all over his belter peach of a babe

Reactions: 9
Who’s that sat next to them? looks like Gollum!
I reckon it’s Stuart Watt. Most likely Cath taking the photo.
I might be going more blind than I thought but that could be Safiyah, couldn’t it?

My photo won’t attach....one sec...Argh, I can’t get it to work. Zoom in on his sunglasses. It looks like a child (in the same stripes as the person sitting next to them in the other photo)

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure what you mean when you say you are worried someone will know who you are….?

nothing you have said is specifically to do with the Meldrum’s…

I think it’s interesting that people honestly think if they divorced that Rebecca would actually want custody of those kids…. I don’t think she would at all.
Lawyer I'm guessing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lee and beggy have made a Pinterest board for their “clockroom” ideas 😂😂

54DCBFB4-5AEF-49A4-89B4-2F4ED7DB987B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think she 100% would, but not for the normal, natural maternal reasons that she should want them.. more like she'll be skint as duck and they're her money maker, so she would just go back to exploiting them all over her Instagram again. If I were Lee I'd have it written into the divorce that she can't do this.
Even then she'd still want custody so she can contribute the woe is me charade, she'd want everyone to feel so sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
duck me….if eating dog shite became a “trend”, Beggy would be all over it
River Swimming at 6am….?
She has officially lost the bleeping plot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah the wetsuit ( size 12!) makes sense! Can’t see her doing river swimming very often! it’ll be another flash in the pan!
Will she need another protein shake afterwards because of all the calories she’ll burn!?!

ETA - well, it would appear I was wrong -no wetsuit! Bet that river is cold!

Reactions: 9
River swimming….!

trying to recreate that truly terrifying moment when Lee the 20 year old man turned up like the child catcher with a bag of alcho pops to entice the 14 year old Rebecca?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think I've said this before... but I don't think she understand what protein shakes are for! I wish she would stop downing them after every stair climb! It'll do her waist no favours 🙄

Reactions: 11
That caption 🤦🏻‍♀️ She already has the most amount of me time ever known to a mother of 3 small children. What a selfish bint.
I’m not knocking taking time to focus on yourself because it is important, but when Beggy spouts such a soliloquy it really does mean duck all as she’s one of the most self centred excuse for a parent yet!

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Why not tie your hair up.? Don’t see much swimming more ‘oh let’s get some photos for insta’

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.