Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow wow wow. She really hates being a mum doesn't she? She would do anything to get away from her kids

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I wonder how many times she’s going to
go “wild swimming“ - my bet is maybe another 1 or 2 times. I knew she would jump
on this bandwagon, the Insta huns are all over it at the moment. I love how she proclaims this is something for her to do & enjoy for herself…. But there she is with her bleeping phone in her hand the entire time.
she’s a bleeping dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I have a SEN kid and I get zero time off apart from when he’s in an afternoon sports thing for 30 minute as he’s homeschooled. Even then I’m organising things on my phone and replying to emails etc she drives ME MAD 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ha, most parents plan the summer holidays around their kids, what they want to do, whats fun for them.....not old mrs trunchbull! Summer holidays are all about her! Makes me laugh.

Reactions: 34
I wonder how many times she’s going to
go “wild swimming“ - my bet is maybe another 1 or 2 times. I knew she would jump
on this bandwagon, the Insta huns are all over it at the moment. I love how she proclaims this is something for her to do & enjoy for herself…. But there she is with her bleeping phone in her hand the entire time.
she’s a bleeping dick.
she is insufferable. I don’t think I know anyone in real life who is so self-centred.
Can I call skateboarding as her next trick as that’s what all the London huns are currently up to.

Reactions: 9
Wow just wow, don’t usually comment on Mrs M. But her wild swimming band wagon & need to concentrate on herself? Wtaf? I’m blown away by how self centred she is, she’s like nothing I’ve ever come across before (that’s not a compliment Rebecca).

Reactions: 20
I’m sure the kids welcome the break from her. I still cringe when I think about how she would speak to them, especially S. So harsh and snappy.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think the latest post just proves how unhappy she is with her life, she’s always trying to find something new to do to try and make her happy!!
Would hate to have her life, it must be so awful!!

Reactions: 26
And In the mean time her husband is wiped out, deeply unhappy and she either doesn’t notice or care. I’m not a fan of Lee and he needs to grow a pair but she treats him like an unwanted pet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
This comment from Reb made me so angry!
Ok I know they are now on summer holidays in Scotland BUT prior to the holidays, Her 3 kids are all in school/nursery 5 days a week. So she maybe spends what, 5 or 6 hours actually looking after them on any given weekday (maybe 2hrs in the morning before the school run and then a few hours after school before bedtime) and Safiyah is nearly 10 - it’s not like she’s got 3 toddlers to look after.
she really is a stupid witch isn’t she?!

“me time” - duck off you pathetic insufferable bleep.

Is that grinning Cath or another chum?
No not grinning Cath. Must be some other poor soul she’s forced to spend time with her.

And I’m the mean time her husband is wiped out, deeply unhappy and she either doesn’t notice or care. I’m not a fan of Lee and he needs to grow a pair but she treats him like an unwanted pet.
Exactly.
its funny, most of us detest lee - wouldn’t piss on the guy if he was on fire, but yet we can all recgnoise and agree that he is being taken for a fool by Rebecca and treated like a doormat.

WAKE UP LEE. SHES MAKING AN hole OUT OF YOU!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU WORKING YOUR ARSE OFF FOR AWAY FROM HOME FOR WEEKS ON END, MISSING TIME WITH YOUR KIDS FOR? SO YOUR LAZY WIFE CAN RIDICULE YOU PUBLICLY AND TREAT YOU LIKE A BIT IF tit ON HER SHOE?! PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ARSE AND WAKE UP MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS tit ISNT NORMAL.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s only a matter of time before she slips up again

its as if she actually wants to be a laughing stock

Reactions: 8
Wow. What kind of mother spends time planning stuff for herself to do over the summer holidays.

She's so deep into a life shes doesn't want, isn't she!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.