Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe her kids don't have huge appetites? Mine is similar age to poppy and a lot of the time, she wouldn't eat all of that. Sometimes she would Scoff the lot and ask for more 🤷

She's an idiot but I don't think she's starving her kids

Reactions: 8
Maybe her kids don't have huge appetites? Mine is similar age to poppy and a lot of the time, she wouldn't eat all of that. Sometimes she would Scoff the lot and ask for more 🤷

She's an idiot but I don't think she's starving her kids
Not starving them, but a 10yr old needs more to eat than a 3 Yr old!

Reactions: 22
That bleeping tan is not real 🤣 look at her inner arm by her elbow - patchy everywhere. Why lie?

Reactions: 11
So she found her ‘fame’ as a parenting/mummy instagrammer yeah?
and she’s filmed herself saying two of her kids are bashing each other, she’s ‘done’ and rolling her eyes that one is crying?
wow, parenting goals right there

I was tired too yesterday Rebecca but the kids had had a lovely weekend, outside playing and then I even fed one of their friends dinner, took a work phone call, did all the washing for the week and a grocery shop.

my kids dad has been stuck overseas for close to 18 months now, so no choppers eves for me, and I’m tired and a little frustrated, but my kids will never be able to find out how I feel by looking at the internet.

you’re an abomination of a human and a parent.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I'm on my own, so yes I do get fed up of cooking, cleaning, going the park on my own, navigating the childrens emotional issues on my own (my kids are similar ages), sit on my own, plan holidays on my own, deal with medical issues on my own...so NO , you DO NOT have it hard. Can't wait till my other half comes home...oh no he doesn't. He prefers his new life 🙄.
He's dragged me through the courts but a judge said he HAS to pay me at least 50/50. I got more 😁.
I've asked him if he would like to see the children more but no... so you know what Miss Meldrum. Life is tit, lonely and short. So just get your tit together and get on with it Miss Privileged Princess

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
I just don’t get their family dynamic, why does she feel she only has to parent for the time Lee’s away. How does she think it works in other families, if Lee wasn’t away he would still be out working the majority of the time so she would still have to parent, clean, make dinner, take them to after school things and school run etc. My partner works offshore and it’s lonely when he’s away but I don’t sit with my feet up for the three weeks he’s home, it’s nice to have him around in the day time but he is also off doing things having chill time etc as well as helping. Surely all the time she has when they are in nursery/school is enough to be on top of thing and have a bit of time to herself. She just plays as adulting.

Reactions: 36
I'm on my own, so yes I do get fed up of cooking, cleaning, going the park on my own, navigating the childrens emotional issues on my own (my kids are similar ages), sit on my own, plan holidays on my own, deal with medical issues on my own...so NO , you DO NOT have it hard. Can't wait till my other half comes home...oh no he doesn't. He prefers his new life 🙄.
He's dragged me through the courts but a judge said he HAS to pay me at least 50/50. I got more 😁.
I've asked him if he would like to see the children more but no... so you know what Miss Meldrum. Life is tit, lonely and short. So just get your tit together and get on with it Miss Privileged Princess
Well done you!
I have huge admiration for people like yourself who have to fight for everything but still put others first.
You, my fellow tattler, are an inspiration.
Beggy Meldrum? Not so much.

Reactions: 28
So she found her ‘fame’ as a parenting/mummy instagrammer yeah?
and she’s filmed herself saying two of her kids are bashing each other, she’s ‘done’ and rolling her eyes that one is crying?
wow, parenting goals right there

I was tired too yesterday Rebecca but the kids had had a lovely weekend, outside playing and then I even fed one of their friends dinner, took a work phone call, did all the washing for the week and a grocery shop.

my kids dad has been stuck overseas for close to 18 months now, so no choppers eves for me, and I’m tired and a little frustrated, but my kids will never be able to find out how I feel by looking at the internet.

you’re an abomination of a human and a parent.
I think they need to sell that house move to a smaller one so no massive mortgage and Lee gets a job onshore to make sure those girls are properly looked after and cared for. Rebecca get a rocket up here arse and get a job. As she has zero skills as a Mother. Letting her girls fight Poppy is only 4. That girls are going to have issues later on in life as their Mother is not looking after them well. Why would you tell your supposed 100k followers your done with parenting and that your girls were fighting. I can’t imagine how Lee must feel if he is seeing this. He will be worried about those girls. No wonder he is telling his brother to drop in on them.
I think Rebecca has mental health issues and can’t be left to look after those girls.

Reactions: 19
I could have wrote this post too! Throw in working 5 days a week, I barely have time to pee. I’d love for her to take a walk in the real world where the trees and grass aren’t bloody blue

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The reason it’s horrifying is because this isn’t the first time that she’s shared ridiculously small portions for the girls. But perhaps you’re right. She just gets under my skin, especially cause she said she couldn’t be arsed to deal with making dinner. If you know that’s how you’re going to feel would you not do something about it. Such as batch cook when Lee is there or use a slow cooker or get the girls to make their own pizza and use the pizza oven. Its just all about her.
Absolutely this. Instead of walking in the woods and buggering off at every opportunity when Lee is home batch cook each time you make an evening meal while he is home, so that when he is away she only has to get it out the freezer and defrost - or just an idea.......get a job so Lee can get an onshore job and help you more at home in the evenings when you BOTH finish work. Not going to happen 🤣

Reactions: 15
I think they need to sell that house move to a smaller one so no massive mortgage and Lee gets a job onshore to make sure those girls are properly looked after and cared for. Rebecca get a rocket up here arse and get a job. As she has zero skills as a Mother. Letting her girls fight Poppy is only 4. That girls are going to have issues later on in life as their Mother is not looking after them well. Why would you tell your supposed 100k followers your done with parenting and that your girls were fighting. I can’t imagine how Lee must feel if he is seeing this. He will be worried about those girls. No wonder he is telling his brother to drop in on them.
I think Rebecca has mental health issues and can’t be left to look after those girls.
I’m not sure that Lee would get an onshore job as his skills are pretty limited for onshore work.

Reactions: 9
I bet Lee comes home to mountain load of washing.
No food in the house.no meal plan and prepared meals.
The house will be a state.

I don't get how she just checks out for 3 weeks at a time.
My husband doesn't work away however he works long hours most weekends half terms and bank holidays are me solo parenting even boxing day joys of retail.
I am a sahm my youngest 3 doesn't get nursery funded until sept so have her and the dog at home
We genuinely work as team with schools runs , events and clubs.
I do the baths, majority cooking,, meal planning, shopping.
I ensure they have clothes that will fit and that they cleaned and organised in thier wardrobe.
I'm the one that walks the dog daily.
My husband would be fuming if he went away and came back to messy house and no food.

If the kids had big lunch then fair enough.
But surely she would have mentioned going to lunch with people.
We know fro another poster someone took poppy to softplay.
I reckon behind the scenes she gets a lot of childcare support.
I don't think she's mentally right at all and how other parents don't find her awful.

Yes! This is what I said. Stood there preening and they shouted it as a piss take.

Also she CHOSE to be a mother and she CHOSE to be a stay home mum. Surely feeding her children is one of the easiest parts of the day?! Christ. Those portions are sickeningly small too and one piece of bread isn’t even toasted. Wonder what she’s eating?!
Im not a fan of mrs m either but do we really need to criticize everything and every detail,maybe one of her kids prefers it not toasted?! Yes it’s a small portion but how do we not know they may have had something afterwards like a yogurt plus a banana like mine do. I have fed my children this meal with extra bits, it’s hardly child neglect !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think the catcallers may have been taking the piss, seeing her posing for a pic taken by one of the kids. Them shouting to her your beautiful as a piss take. Just a thought.
oh my gosh yes - context! A bit like when someone catches you posing in the mirror - they say 'you look beautiful' - not because you do but because they've collared you being a poser. YES - of course!! I honestly don't believe young lads would say that genuinely to a very mumsy looking mum with very questionable hair in front of her kids. So sad that she thought they meant it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
does she think most of us who have husbands that come home each day after work have it easy??? Because it certainly isn’t, my husband leaves at 7:30 and is home at 6pm. So I have no choice but sort the kids everyday, that includes cooking diner EVERYDAY. I don’t get to week 3 and think duck it I’m done with parenting and stop cooking them food!!! Honestly this silly witch is on another planet!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
does she think most of us who have husbands that come home each day after work have it easy??? Because it certainly isn’t, my husband leaves at 7:30 and is home at 6pm. So I have no choice but sort the kids everyday, that includes cooking diner EVERYDAY. I don’t get to week 3 and think duck it I’m done with parenting and stop cooking them food!!! Honestly this silly witch is on another planet!!
Ha ha this. My husband can't cook and hates it so he doesn't. yes I get fed up with wondering what we're all eating every day and then cooking it but that's my job !!!! How can she let her husband see her being so flaky when she hasn't go to do much else ? Put something in the slow cooker. Seriously. And some veg/salad. It's not hard when you have nothing else to do all day.

Bet she’s so chuffed she went on that really well planned and thought out hair journey....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.