Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is never happy always looking for the next materialistic item.. fancy kitchen.. check, peloton.. check… new car… nothing ever seems to bring her any happiness!

also how long till the abroad holiday now that Scotland are allowing double jabbed people to go to places…
I agree nothing makes her happy always onto the next thing.
I bet the downstairs toiliet reno will certainly cheap and under whelming.
If she keeps or buys all stuff she links plus Lee said last year she had 4 wardrobes full of clothes that nuts considering she hardly goes anywhere or sees people.
If she gets new car before old ones sold than my guess is its on finance.
They not double jabbed yet and won't their be extra costs of tests.
Are Scotland allowing green countries visit as thier infection rates are high right now.

I assume the surfing is let's book an activity when we clear out granddads house to make it seem like a proper holiday Lee then those bastards can't claim our uk staycation is boring as we tried dry ski and horseriding we need a new trendy hobby.
Doubt peleton will last whens 30days up..

Mlm playbook flaunts wealth and imply the company paid for it.

How odd 2 grandparent's near and freinds yet shes asking about baby sitters.

Reactions: 8
I agree nothing makes her happy always onto the next thing.
I bet the downstairs toiliet reno will certainly cheap and under whelming.
If she keeps or buys all stuff she links plus Lee said last year she had 4 wardrobes full of clothes that nuts considering she hardly goes anywhere or sees people.
If she gets new car before old ones sold than my guess is its on finance.
They not double jabbed yet and won't their be extra costs of tests.
Are Scotland allowing green countries visit as thier infection rates are high right now.

I assume the surfing is let's book an activity when we clear out granddads house to make it seem like a proper holiday Lee then those bastards can't claim our uk staycation is boring as we tried dry ski and horseriding we need a new trendy hobby.
Doubt peleton will last whens 30days up..

Mlm playbook flaunts wealth and imply the company paid for it.

How odd 2 grandparent's near and freinds yet shes asking about baby sitters.
Yeah why does she need babysitters?
her parents live 2 minutes walk from her house, her bestest best friend Kath Watt is local, Lee has at least 1 brother who lives in the area.…. its weird.

Reactions: 9
Yeah why does she need babysitters?
her parents live 2 minutes walk from her house, her bestest best friend Kath Watt is local, Lee has at least 1 brother who lives in the area.…. its weird.
Her parents might not want all 3 at once.
Maybe she’s going self employed as a childminder? Haha!
But in all seriousness maybe she meant childminder and is looking for more after school care and me time

Reactions: 5
They are certainly splashing grandads inheritance money at the moment aren’t they?!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh jeez, she's going to do monthly favourites on Instagram. Yawn. You're broke Begster, we know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's the kind of delivery you need your husband around for .... not everyone has a dreamboat of a husband like nanny mclee and people manage quite well with out a man in there life pretty sure If you educate yourself a little you could manage to get some keys from the delivery person....... what kind of car ......

Lees away for a golf weekend with the lads lads lads

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They are certainly splashing grandads inheritance money at the moment aren’t they?!
Hmmmm im not so sure.

the peloton is probably on finance. and I can imagine it’s going to be sent back.

they are going to Yorkshire on holiday. Not exactly a luxury destination or no expense soared vacation of a lifetime.

her hair has been badly cut by what looks like a budget hair dresser and she’s done the blonde highlights herself at home.

they are selling their car.

she is raiding her wardrobe to find odd bits of clothes & shoes from years ago to sell.

not the actions of people who have come into money

• Heart
Reactions: 28
‘This smells exactly like Tom Ford’s lost cherry, but I’m never actually smelt Tom Ford’s lost cherry’…I’m on a tea break at work snorting laughing, what a fud ;-)
What a moron.

Rebecca - see that hideous tie dyed fleece thing you’ve got on — BURN IT. It is bleeping hideous. While you are at it, throw in those horrible gingham sandals you had on yesterday and that god awful shirt thing you had on with the gigantic collar. You look like a penis.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Or course she's on to the next MLM. The shite perfumes that are supposed to be dupes but are actually horrific 🤣

Reactions: 25
She’s clearly never used the olaplex it’s full to the brim. Fresh out of the box

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s clearly never used the olaplex it’s full to the brim. Fresh out of the box
I noticed that! It's so obviously, surely everyone can see. Why are you recommending something you clearly haven't tried 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Yeah they will be getting a car on finance so she can pretend she’s bought it.

let’s start a pool

what car is she going to get?

- Range Rover ( probably an Evoke)
- SUV like the new Quashqi
- Xtrail/Freelander
- Mini Countryman
- Audi

PLACE YER BETS ON THE BRAND NEW MELDRUM MOBILE!
Range Rover Evoque - white
BMW X5 - white
Mercedes Benz GLA - white
Because we all know it's all about keeping up appearances with Beggy Meldrum aka MLM Hun.

Reactions: 13
She’s 100% been dropped by the face pounder
Yeah I agree.
if you are doing a bogus list of your make believe favourite things you’ve used this month - which she’s only doing so she can aff link everything to make money - why on Earth wouldn’t you use that platform to promote the face sander you are meant to be selling? Or indeed any of the other nu skin product lines? Makes no sense.
I think nu skin/lumi spa/being Rebecca Lamb’s wee witch has finished already

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Re: the members only YouTube channel .. she is 100% waiting for Lee’s approval. She will show the children on it because let’s face it she has nothing to fill a video with if she doesn’t. She obviously trying to stamp her tiny feet to get lee to say ok

I’d say she’s been dropped or is being forced to take a break to think about her actions (ha)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.