Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks fucked!
I mean the rotor blades were barely switched off before they were on here. He'll have hardly had time for a shower and a tit before going back out again! Surely the kids just want their dad home, and she could've got the pizza stuff organised for the pizza oven for dinner tonight? Oh I forgot she had a brain tumour this morning and a doctor's appointment. Luckily she was prescribed a cocktail as a cure though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hope there's no caffeine in that drink Reb, you'll be having a "mild heart attack" like your ma soon

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He looks fucked!
I mean the rotor blades were barely switched off before they were on here. He'll have hardly had time for a shower and a tit before going back out again! Surely the kids just want their dad home, and she could've got the pizza stuff organised for the pizza oven for dinner tonight? Oh I forgot she had a brain tumour this morning and a doctor's appointment. Luckily she was prescribed a cocktail as a cure though!
The pizza oven that was clearly used once and returned.. haha!

Brain tumour curing cocktails.. don’t give her ideas she’ll be aff linking bottles of Prosecco next 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He just looks done. I’ve got no time for the guy but I feel so sorry for him being married to someone who can’t recognise that as their only thought is for me, myself and I.

You would think you’d have a nice home made lunch ready at home - maybe a bit of home baking - before going off to get the girls and the pizza oven tonight. Let him have a bath and a good sleep. I don’t actually know how long he’ll be able to physically carry on with this. He’s on the rugs and then basically a single parent at home. No doubt having his ear chewed off when away as well during his time off shift

Reactions: 22
He just looks done. I’ve got no time for the guy but I feel so sorry for him being married to someone who can’t recognise that as their only thought is for me, myself and I.

You would think you’d have a nice home made lunch ready at home - maybe a bit of home baking - before going off to get the girls and the pizza oven tonight. Let him have a bath and a good sleep. I don’t actually know how long he’ll be able to physically carry on with this. He’s on the rugs and then basically a single parent at home. No doubt having his ear chewed off when away as well during his time off shift
I agree. Can't stand the fuckwit, who used to happily share his kids online! However, he's been away working, not on a holiday, and should be given time AT HOME to unpack, rest and relax with his family. Not marched back out the door to pose at restaurants FFS! It's just selfish. She'll be back with the boring woodland walk shots and shagging the dog by the morning.

Reactions: 15
So her neck is so sore it warrants wasting a GP appointment. Yet she can move her neck to knock back the drink 🙄 People who drink and drive piss me right off. Kill yourself but not other innocent people.

Reactions: 23
Is that her attempt at a retraction from blaming the vaccine earlier..

Moron!
Even the GP is getting more pokes in than old vagina eyes Lee 😂 Why is she always dressed like Jane McDonald off that cruise programme. She looks like she should be in a corner somewhere clutching at her pearls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Awww, poor Lee looks wrecked, does he?
Maybe he should do something about it.
But he won't.
Because he's a fool.

Reactions: 12
Wow. If I had a drink every time I had an ache or pain I would, well, have massive feckin drinking problem.....muscular???!!! I pretty much think most of you guys called that from the very start!

Reactions: 14
Where are their 3 children….?!
Probably at her parents house, I imagine she had her mum pick them up so she could go to the doctors and then she’s decided to abuse it and go to the pub with Lee
Or maybe the BIL he’s been around quite a lot.. maybe he’s moved into the spare room as a live on nanny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a surprise that Rebecca has made a miraculous recovery. It was probably the sight of her hunky main man love of her life which sorted her out 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I must be riding my bike wrong? I usually pedal with my feet not my neck 😅
Or how else do you get a neck injury from riding a bike?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I cannot believe she went to the doctor. But she can pose with her neck at a stupid angle for a photo. duck all wrong apart from a brass neck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I must be riding my bike wrong? I usually pedal with my feet not my neck 😅
Or how else do you get a neck injury from riding a bike?
Probably from turning around on it to eye duck herself on her iPhone.

she’s a lying sack of tit. There is no sore neck, there has been no GP appointment. There’s nothing wrong with her. This is all the scene setting now for sending the bike back.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.