Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it ‘me time’ if it’s that all the time? 😂
Just like so many other parents on this thread, I get hardly any time on my own. I’m a SAHM, got a 4 year old in playschool 4 days a week and 1 year old at home with me all the time. Luckily my partner works from home. I have no family support as all live abroad. The only ‘me time’ I can pencil in is when my little one is sleeping, or when kids have gone to bed, and even then I have to stay close to home as I breastfeed the little one and that’s the only way to settle her once she’s woken up. It’s been years since I last actually had a no worries relaxing feeling hours. The youngest one is always at the back of my mind. And guess what - I don’t moan about not having ‘me time’. The kids will grow up and I will once again have all the me time in the flipping world, or will most likely go back to work (have you heard of that Rebecca?).
There’s nothing else to be said I think, everyone has already said it. She really seems like the most selfish person I have ever seen!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
FFS surely she's trolling us with this latest caption 😂 🥴 her whole life is about ME

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow, just wow reading that post this morning. Didn't think it would be possible for Rebecca to have any more me time, selfish to the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is she forgetting that most days she has me time when the girls are in school and nursery? And when Lee is home she probably just ignores them the whole time. I wonder if he will leave her. He doesn’t look happy and since she’s no longer earning the money he doesn’t need to rely on her

Reactions: 12
That post just made me feel so sad for her beautiful girls 😢 what mother is so self obsessed that they even turn the summer school holidays into something about themselves?! Every sodding day is a holiday to you Rebecca- wake up woman one day not too long away when your children start forming opinions for themselves they will see you for what you are and they will resent you for your lack of love and resentment towards them. Makes me so bloody sad Iv had multiple miscarriages and would absolutely love to have 3 children 😢😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Lee is another laughing stock

he needs to reassess just how much better his life would be away from this vile ugly frog looking selfish witch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a tablet with a big screen so Instagram pictures are huge . I've just seen her latest face on there looking weird and scrunchy with her nose. I've just tried to re-create it 😆🤣 that face is not normal!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Why cant she schedule this stuff for when the kids are at school ? She doesn't work FFS ! She doesn't need to have ME time in the summer holidays. Surely that's time to focus on the kids. Why does she see the time when Lee comes home as time for her to have a break ? She's a full time mum - an he deserves to rest after 3 weeks solid work.

Reactions: 29
When my 3 kids were little I used to love going on trips with them during summer hols ( admittedly we live in a beautiful part of the country which is very popular with tourists so lots of places to visit) I had season tickets for several places ( sea zoo, butterfly palace, , kiddy farm, forest adventure park , National Trust ) so if we only visited for an hour because it was busy , I wouldn't stress....we'd find somewhere for a picnic, go to beach / woods 😜 or head home and play in garden ( small garden but had climbing frame, paddling pool / Wendy house type tent thingy )
As they became older, and I worked 3 days /week , kids would go to holiday club during holidays, so on days off would maybe do some baking / cooking it id never just sit and drink tea like she seems to do continously
I also managed to go to gym and play squash but would fit this round when the kids were at clubs, or only if husband was home ( he worked away from home , so I also 'solo' parented ...wtf?!
why does Begsy have to make it all about her ...she is so utterly selfish...those girls will distance themselves from her as they get older and more independent then she'll have ALL the time in the world to indulge her lates obsession

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You'd think after Lee being away for weeks she would want them to spend all his time back home as a FAMILY! I know me and my partner would want that. Not me trotting off living my best life, and him parenting on his own the full time he's back. It's so bizarre. It's either beggy and the kids, or beggy and Lee, or Lee and the kids. They don't ever seem to be together as a family when he's back?!

Reactions: 21
When my kids were little I used to love going on trips with them during summer hols ( admittedly we live in a beautiful part of the country which is very popular with tourists so lots of places to visit) I had season tickets for several places ( sea zoo, butterfly palace, , kiddy farm, forest adventure park , National Trust ) so if we only visited for an hour because it was busy , I wouldn't stress....we'd find somewhere for a picnic, go to beach / woods 😜 or head home and play in garden ( small garden but had climbing frame, paddling pool / Wendy house type tent thingy )
As they became older, and I worked 3 days /week , kids would go to holiday club during holidays, so on days off would maybe do some baking / cooking it id never just sit and drink tea like she seems to do continously
I also managed to go to gym and play squash but would fit this round when the kids were at clubs, or only if husband was home ( he worked away from home , so I also 'solo' parented ...wtf?!
why does Begsy have to make it all about her ...she is so utterly selfish...those girls will distance themselves from her as they get older and more independent then she'll have ALL the time in the world to indulge her lates obsession
Same here. I have 3 little ones and I can’t wait for the holidays. Planned lots of visits and meet ups with friends. I have to admit - there is the odd soft play date scheduled in as we would like to catch up over some coffee and we have one mums’ night out. That’s my ME time! Husband and I will also try and get a night out if possible. I feel I’m very lucky being able to do that. All of Rebecca’s encouragement of her followers to have more me time is just so she looks less like a selfish fud. When is Lee’s ME time - is that the “break” he gets offshore and getting to meet any strangers who want to test drive the s-max?!

Reactions: 11
I was going to comment on the post but comments are limited. I was going to say "so what are your family plans for the summer holidays? What are you planning to do with the girls while they are off? Any fun plans as a family while Lee is home? Or are you just planning on being a selfish self centered witch the entire summer holidays?"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No time for me time when your kids are at school no?

Best save up all that me time for when they’re on school holidays. That makes a whole lorra sense

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just when you think she couldn’t stoop any lower! As a parent you make these sacrifices, most people actually enjoy spending time with their children though! She doesn’t even think of single parents does she? They don’t get to hand over their kids (not that we’d want to), they don’t get the breather when they’re at school as we’re usually working and we end up feeling guilty when using annual leave to book a hair appointment if we’re lucky!

Thread suggestion: Selfish to the core, her life is such a bore.. its Rebecca Me Me Me Meldrum

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I've four kids, 6 and under... she doesn't know what parented-out bloody means! The cheek of her suggesting she is deserving of me time 🤣 she's having a laugh surely. Her kids are grown almost, they don't all need her and they attend school/nursery full time and she has family and friends near by... what an absolute bell she is, I'm struggling looking at her atm without my blood pressure going up.

I am just speechless!!! More so that she has a friend!!!! She’ll be on a paddle board next! I just can’t believe that she has stated that she is going to cram in as much me time as possible during 7 weeks of school holidays! Abandonment issues with these girls are on the horizon!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.