Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s nice that she invited her parents over and made her Dad a Father’s Day meal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My husband worked away for years, but I'd cook my 3 children a roast dinner most weekends....they'd have thought I'd lost the plot if I offered them beans on toast nothing wrong with it as a snack or midweek meal after activities though

Reactions: 16
She won’t write a post about anyone else. She’s the most self absorbed woman on the planet. And to be fair to her dad, wouldn’t being invited to eat a meal
Beggy cooked be more of a punishment?!!

If she couldn’t be bothered to cook (lazy lazy woman), why not use that amazing pizza oven that was going to be used everyday?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Do you think the catcallers may have been taking the piss, seeing her posing for a pic taken by one of the kids. Them shouting to her your beautiful as a piss take. Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve not been on for a couple of days because the cat calling post fucked me off so much I had to stop interacting with everything about her. But then I saw her stories tonight and I’m just honestly horrified.
so first of all the cat calling thing didn’t happen. Knowing the speed people drive around there there is no bleeping way someone had time to shout you look beautiful out the window. duck off Reb. We weren’t born yesterday you bleeping waste of space. Then to say that it happened in front of her kid/s and they just laughed about it - great message to pass onto your children - not that she gives any sort of fucks about the message she passes onto her children.
But tonight those stories are actually unreal. As someone else said single parents don’t have the luxury of their partner coming home, done with parenting - well then you shouldn’t have had three bleeping kids you moron. Did no one explain to you that you are bleeping responsible for them until at least 18, as the bare bleeping minimum. And then that dinner. One of them didn’t even get a proper bowl. Just some plastic, microwave bowl - maybe it’s for Poppy cause she can’t have normal bowls yet. Anyway, as numerous other folks have mentioned that is not enough for growing children. No wonder they are always starving. And she is 100% passing her messed up relationship with food onto her girls. Sorry I’m sure you can tell I’m furious but I’ll stop rambling now. Beggy GET A bleeping GRIP OF YOURSELF AND JUST duck OFF.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Do you think the catcallers may have been taking the piss, seeing her posing for a pic taken by one of the kids. Them shouting to her your beautiful as a piss take. Just a thought.
Yes! This is what I said. Stood there preening and they shouted it as a piss take.

Also she CHOSE to be a mother and she CHOSE to be a stay home mum. Surely feeding her children is one of the easiest parts of the day?! Christ. Those portions are sickeningly small too and one piece of bread isn’t even toasted. Wonder what she’s eating?!

Reactions: 22
It's not like she's got to get herself organised on a Sunday because she's got to go to work tomorrow! She's lucky she can leave washing, housework, shopping and other chores to do during the week while her kids are in school or nursery unlike the majority of us. She's got the luxury of just being with her children at the weekend and doing a few daily chores to get by, which includes cooking a meal for them all, because that's your job as a parent. You wanted three Beggy, so stop whinging and get on with it.
Oh and spare a thought for single parents and widows, they don't get a break EVER!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think we need to calm down about the beans on toast.
Did she post what they had for lunch? Maybe they had a roast dinner at her mum's or something with it being fathers day...
She's a massive plonker but really, it's not like it's a piece of bread and glass of water is it.
My 2 girls had eggy bread (at their request), yoghurt and salad. It's Sunday tea! Knackered from the weekend and something quick before bath and bed!

P.s not sticking up for her, she's a complete BELL, but sometimes this thread goes a bit wacko

Reactions: 51
Did she post what they had for lunch? Maybe they had a roast dinner at her mum's or something with it being fathers day...
She's a massive plonker but really, it's not like it's a piece of bread and glass of water is it.
My 2 girls had eggy bread (at their request), yoghurt and salad. It's Sunday tea! Knackered from the weekend and something quick before bath and bed!

P.s not sticking up for her, she's a complete BELL, but sometimes this thread goes a bit wacko
Agreed. It’s only a small portion but if they had a proper lunch and that is their tea it’s not too bad. I’d have put a poached egg and some grated cheese with it perhaps. If it’s the main meal however that’s a different story.

Reactions: 8

The reason it’s horrifying is because this isn’t the first time that she’s shared ridiculously small portions for the girls. But perhaps you’re right. She just gets under my skin, especially cause she said she couldn’t be arsed to deal with making dinner. If you know that’s how you’re going to feel would you not do something about it. Such as batch cook when Lee is there or use a slow cooker or get the girls to make their own pizza and use the pizza oven. Its just all about her.

Reactions: 17
yes to me they look too small a portion for the older girls however perhaps it’s better to give them less and they can ask for more if they finish it? Better than wasting food 🤷🏽‍♀️ But moving on why can I hear her breathing so clearly in that video on Tony?? Feels like she is heavy breathing right into ma lughole 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's practically free wheeling on the peloton. Like a jolly cycle up and down her driveway. Hardly a workout.

Reactions: 21
Awwww Rebecca is done with parenting, let me get my tiny little violin out. 🎻 bet Maid Lee can't wait to get home to start running the house.

It will be beans on toast for tea tonight because she still hasn't done the food shop 😆

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.