Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, don’t encourage her. I bet she’s on their sites now, ordering them as we speak. Any reason to jump on the bandwagon of something.
8735A82D-77AA-4298-B21D-7B433B0A3F3B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Jesus, don’t encourage her. I bet she’s on their sites now, ordering them as we speak. Any reason to jump on the bandwagon of something.View attachment 639598
Oh just wait for it….

she will be fully decked out with her dry robe and her wet suit, and then she will buy one of those plastic tubs they all have so that she can do the cold water submersion in the garden at home when Lee is away and she can’t get to the river - Ash Mama Reid has one of them, it’s like over £100 for what is literally a tall plastic tub….! I mean, god forbid these idiots just ran the cold tap and sat in their bath for half hour!!!!!!

I find it hilarious the way she jumps on these stupid fads and trends, carries on like she’s just invented the wheel, gets all the gear and then within a few weeks it’s been dumped for the next shiny bottle cap.

see Lee - this is what you are away grafting your bollocks off for - so your dozy wife can clown around like this…. You may aswell just set fire to wads of your money….!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I wish Lee would wake up to this - it's not normal and so unfair on him (although I struggle to sympathise with someone who is wet enough to allow her to behave like this). He is clearly so miserable with having to work offshore for 3 weeks at a time just to keep her in the lifestyle she is accustomed to and all for the gram. I'd be livid if I was working away that hard seeing her on her pelaton every day going on 'hair journeys etc. We can all see how knackered and miserable he looks when he is home - why can't she ? best thing she could do is get off Instagram and focus on her husband's happiness even if it means a less paid onshore job and smaller house. She is trying to live the 'rich housewife' when she is anything but. I sense they are skint and have everything on credit and mortgaged up to the max for HER sake.

Reactions: 16
Oh just wait for it….

she will be fully decked out with her dry robe and her wet suit, and then she will buy one of those plastic tubs they all have so that she can do the cold water submersion in the garden at home when Lee is away and she can’t get to the river - Ash Mama Reid has one of them, it’s like over £100 for what is literally a tall plastic tub….! I mean, god forbid these idiots just ran the cold tap and sat in their bath for half hour!!!!!!

I find it hilarious the way she jumps on these stupid fads and trends, carries on like she’s just invented the wheel, gets all the gear and then within a few weeks it’s been dumped for the next shiny bottle cap.

see Lee - this is what you are away grafting your bollocks off for - so your dozy wife can clown around like this…. You may aswell just set fire to wads of your money….!
Do you know something, she’s made me actually reflect on the fads I jump on. I was going to get a pizza oven because I kept seeing them and thought they looked cool. I bought Veja’s because everyone had them. I’ve been looking at campervans because everyone and their dog seems to have one as a project. The duck is wrong with me?! I’m in my 30’s! I shouldn’t be falling victim to this nonsense 😂 Anyway, some good self realisation has happened. Thank you, Beggy hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Building on my previous post; thread title suggestion:
Mrs Meldrum #113 ME ME ME ME ME (that‘s it).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
dry robe wankers.... I can't stand them :cautious: I live in a seaside town and they are such a status symbol here that they make me cringe. she'd suit one down to the ground really....
I wonder if you stay in the same seaside town as me. 🤔😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She just doesn’t get that normal mums put their kids first does she? Normal mums are grateful just to do the supermarket shop in peace. My me time used to be once every six to eight weeks when I would go to get my hair cut and maybe steal an hour afterwards to wander round the shops by myself, sometimes I would even go for a coffee by myself after the hair appointment too; a real treat! I get the impression she is following the example of her own mother’s off hand parenting style, we all know teenage Beggy was left to her own devices, that’s how she ended up with Lee. She wants her mother’s lifestyle, always seems to want to emulate old Kazza Bucket with the frumpy but thinks they are boho middle aged clothes, horse and hounds, ladies who lunch lifestyle. What she is overlooking is that that is what you do once your kids are off hand. As a SAHM she has several hours me time every day which she documents daily on Instagram. Perhaps she should watch her own stories to see just how much me time she does have.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wish Lee would wake up to this - it's not normal and so unfair on him (although I struggle to sympathise with someone who is wet enough to allow her to behave like this). He is clearly so miserable with having to work offshore for 3 weeks at a time just to keep her in the lifestyle she is accustomed to and all for the gram. I'd be livid if I was working away that hard seeing her on her pelaton every day going on 'hair journeys etc. We can all see how knackered and miserable he looks when he is home - why can't she ? best thing she could do is get off Instagram and focus on her husband's happiness even if it means a less paid onshore job and smaller house. She is trying to live the 'rich housewife' when she is anything but. I sense they are skint and have everything on credit and mortgaged up to the max for HER sake.
I just honestly can’t understand how Lee can’t see what’s going on here. I mean, we know he reads these threads right - so he is literally seeing it in black & white - it’s the same pattern of behaviour that has been going on for years. None of it makes her happy; nothing she’s ever latched onto has ever really been because she GENUINELY has any interest in it - everything she does is because she’s seen someone else on Instagram doing it and she has to follow and do it to - it’s like she’s a 13 year old who does what everyone else is doing. how can he just watch this nonsense day in day out and not think it’s weird?! like, seriously- his wife spends every day of her life talking to herself down the lens of her phone?! And exposing herself and their whole family to the world. it’s just not normal - what is she doing with her life? Seriously? it’s so juvenile and just so….. empty. A hamster wheel of nothing but following bullshit that she sees on Instagram so that she can keep up a pretence to try to impress random strangers on the internet that she will never know, never meet and who couldn’t care less about her!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh just wait for it….

Betty I think your giving her far too much credit here I don't think the fad will last long enough to get to the plastic tub phase

also I'm calling it that she'll be selling FM perfumes by the time the month is out!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How much bleeping "me time" does this selfish witch need? Her whole pathetic life is "me time".

Reactions: 16
All this 'me time' crap is just bullshit. Have all the 'me' time you like before kids (she obviously didn't). I'm not saying you can't afterwards but take the opportunities when they're at school. It's just so self indulgent and self absorbed.

Reactions: 11
I find it hilarious that river swimming is the answer to her needing a change. Not looking at her life and realising she does duck all, except jumping from scam to scheme and back again. Most people would start looking at jobs / courses / skills to develop / making a life change. Not Begsy though! Jump on the latest wannabe instamum fad instead. Then film it, rather than engage with it.

Reactions: 28
And In the mean time her husband is wiped out, deeply unhappy and she either doesn’t notice or care. I’m not a fan of Lee and he needs to grow a pair but she treats him like an unwanted pet.
I bet he and the kids breathe a sigh of relief when she goes out. She’d be a right fun sponge, going in a mood because daddy said no to going to the ice cream place

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.