Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anniemouse

VIP Member
Or a Little Bo Peep outfit, her crook in her hand, her new flock of sheep artfully placed around her and of course Roy with his head on her shoulder. I can picture it now.
Haha Little Bo Peep has fleeced her sheep and now she wants to buy some

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
If strangers on the internet could recognise my mum from a blurred background of a photo I’d be rethinking my life choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 97

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
I don’t think this Centre Parcs chat is very nice 😬 just my opinion. It’s the same as anywhere - it’s going to be full of different people from all walks of life and some of them are going to be chavs!

It’s ok if it isn’t the holiday for you. Some people enjoy an all inclusive holiday where you sit on your bum and do nothing but laze around by the pool and eat food that is cooked for you every day - nothing wrong with that. Other families enjoy Centre Parcs and being outdoors and active - again, nothing wrong with that either.

Not that Sopha goes to Centre Parcs to be active, I bet she does fuck all there 🤣 and no doubt poor Henry has been left at home and won’t be there to enjoy nice scenic walks and have fun!!!

To say it’s a place that only chavs go isn’t true. And I don’t think we should tar the place just because that’s where Hinch has decided to go twice in under 6 months! X

• Heart
Reactions: 88

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Thread #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Thank you to lovely @InTheDollsHouse for the new thread title 💕

Well, mainly since the last thread Sopha has been showing how she tend works full time, 6 days a week 🙄

It’s consisted of her getting ready in her cupboard, where she showed off her mean girl dancing... tend teenage dancing skills, pulling a variety of different facial expressions. To be honesssssscht it was hard to see if they were due to her dancing or the fact she said she was still suffering from the worst stomach virus ever known to human kind. She also showed off her “Outfit Of The Day” by bending in half as there’s not room for Sopha to stand up in the cupboard.

Even though she was tend poorly it didn’t stop her from going to visit Ronald’s school twice and the pub she used to be a pot washer in and loveeeeeed it.... until she dropped cod, chips & peas into the lap of one of the three tutting grannies a lady, and that was the end of that.... back to pot washing for poor ickle Cinderella Sopha.

Sopha also proved to nobody everyone that the floofheads only spit at each other and never at her, because they loveeeee her 🙄

We then got a preview of the “New Fur Baby Prep” A shelter with no bottom, or as Jimmy NoNob prefers to call it bumbuminnit. Weepy has been woken up from his winter hibernation and is going to make a little hay feeder full of schplintersssh Sopha alluded to him being poorly, us Nusties would like to say “Get Well” blesssh-is-arrrt.

It was then a rare night out for Sopha, she hardly ever has a night out. She went with Fruitcake and Mamfa to the cinema, they are best friends don’t ya know. Each showed off their hands, even Fruitcake... this wasn’t at all to show her wearing rings guyssssh. What they were eating, absolutely no idea 🤢

Finally, Jimbobgetajobnob’s Q&A. I’d like to say that if he’s 6ft tall then I’m Sultan Kosen, who just happens to be the tallest person on earth at 8ft 2.82ins 🤭

He also discussed the new incoming cash cows animals. Or rather he didn’t, just said they’re Olde and if all goes to plan and Sopha’s gram doesn’t go down the swanny they will be arriving in the summer.

I’d write more, but baby owlet needs a feed soon Nusties xx

Sopha’s tend teen cupboard dancing:
4E0C21A0-0BA1-43A2-93C6-103A79DD4783.jpeg

The wiki is in pink at the top of the page and threads 500 and 600 will show you what and who Mrs Hinch actually is, her 🤥’s and her filters, linked below and is a great read too.
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Edit: to add pic and thread 500 link

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
If it's sheep I'm signing off the thread for a bit. Papa Pumpkins is a sheep farmer and it breaks my heart that she (hypothetically at this point) thinks that sheep will thrive contained in that one area.

Sheep cannot be kept in just one enclosure, as someone as already pointed out, due to issues with worms. Not to mention foot rot, ticks and all manner of parasites that can cause serious illness and death in sheep.

She hasn't got a clue and I don't think I'll be able to watch it unfold. I won't be able to find any humour in animals being subjected to inhumane conditions.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

Chatty Member
Thrilled to start this new thread off with the new title of chatty member. 🥳🍾
Tattle did actually contact me guysch, there’s an award ceremony and me and my husband are due to sit next to Brad Pitt!!!!!
But I’m just not feeling it guyyyysch, if I’m honest, it’s not really me, I’d rather stay home and get cosy on the sofa with a ribena. But I’ll be watching from home, maybe someday I’ll be brave enough………
Tattle pals. Always 💫💫💫💫👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Pergola

VIP Member
Well, whatever it is she is getting...Sheep, goats, ponies or giraffes there is no where near enough grass in that tiny enclosure for 3 of them!!! 😡

Reactions: 74

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
I'm such a lurker on these threads and never really chip in (just an observer really). But I just wanted to comment because I see a lot of people feeling down about her post this morning. Please don't! We may not have the big houses and gardens, but we do have honesty and integrity and can go to sleep at night knowing we are decent human beings who don't exploit out children's privacy for profit or lie about the most ridiculous things (like our shoe size and husbands height....). When Hinch is older she'll look back on this time not with fondness, but with a deep knowledge that she did not get where she was with honesty and hard work. She got it by lying and conning people. Because that's all she is really, a successful con artist. Nothing of value. Her followers will soon see that (they likely already have because her likes are dropping so fast she has to hide them) and her children will see that when they grow up and see that their entire childhood (struggles and all) were splashed all over her pages for money. And I'm pretty sure the bird sounds on her story were fake because my son and I watched the birds in our garden this morning, busy building their nests and even though there were so many, they weren't nearly as noisy. She likely added it to cover up the sound of rush hour traffic right outside her front door and keep the illusion that she lives in some quaint little country side farm.

She's an awful, awful human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 71