Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think this Centre Parcs chat is very nice 😬 just my opinion. It’s the same as anywhere - it’s going to be full of different people from all walks of life and some of them are going to be chavs!

It’s ok if it isn’t the holiday for you. Some people enjoy an all inclusive holiday where you sit on your bum and do nothing but laze around by the pool and eat food that is cooked for you every day - nothing wrong with that. Other families enjoy Centre Parcs and being outdoors and active - again, nothing wrong with that either.

Not that Sopha goes to Centre Parcs to be active, I bet she does duck all there 🤣 and no doubt poor Henry has been left at home and won’t be there to enjoy nice scenic walks and have fun!!!

To say it’s a place that only chavs go isn’t true. And I don’t think we should tar the place just because that’s where Hinch has decided to go twice in under 6 months! X

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Same reason for my little one as well. Can literally feel people looking and judging sometimes and it makes me want to cry. Their safety comes first though so people can shove their judgement up their arse 🖕🏻

To keep on track, Hinch must HATE that people on this thread can find out literally anything. Wonder if she thinks of it as a game trying to see what she can get away with 👀😂
Seriously she's really not that clever
---
I don’t think this Centre Parcs chat is very nice 😬 just my opinion. It’s the same as anywhere - it’s going to be full of different people from all walks of life and some of them are going to be chavs!

It’s ok if it isn’t the holiday for you. Some people enjoy an all inclusive holiday where you sit on your bum and do nothing but laze around by the pool and eat food that is cooked for you every day - nothing wrong with that. Other families enjoy Centre Parcs and being outdoors and active - again, nothing wrong with that either.

Not that Sopha goes to Centre Parcs to be active, I bet she doesn’t do duck all there 🤣 and no doubt poor Henry has been left at home and hasn’t been able to enjoy nice scenic walks and have fun!!!

To say it’s a place that only chavs go isn’t true. And I don’t think we should tar the place just because that’s where Hinch has decided to go twice in under 6 months! X
Well said

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not sure you can generalise like that?
We go and a lot of our friends and family and we couldn’t be less ‘chavvy’ if we tried
This!!

We love CP and go to Whinfell Forest most years. We don't have kids though so only go during term time as it's ridiculously overpriced during the holidays. Like every UK break, it is what you make of it - it can be as cheap or as expensive as you like. There's actually a lot of cheap (even free like the subtropical paradise) things to do there and you don't have to eat in the restaurants if you don't want to. Whinfell is very pretty with some nice walks/bike rides.

I think we've gone off track a little, shouldn't be generalising and bad mouthing people who do choose to go to CP. Let's keep on topic! As our problem lies with Hinch and her pre-records/continuous lies. She's very obviously away and not actually at home clawing at gifts from the sheeple, like she wants us to believe!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Will she admit to her sheep she’s been away when she gets back? Will we be greeted with a 7pm CP montage, ending with her shrieking ‘I missed you so much boizzzzz’ at the wooly wankers?? Or will she ignore the fact that she’s dropped off the face of the earth AGAIN and just come straight back in with an AD?? Xx

Reactions: 26
She’ll probably hint about mental health and how she so needed a break from working 6 days a week full time and the nusty ASA coming after her, but she missed everyone guysssccch and won’t let anyone bring her down, she’s exactly where she’s supposed to be, you got this 😴😴

in reality the holiday has been planned for months 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Not that Sopha goes to Centre Parcs to be active, I bet she does duck all there 🤣 and no doubt poor Henry has been left at home and won’t be there to enjoy nice scenic walks and have fun!!!

Totally agree with you. We do all sorts of different trips/holidays. Last year we visited CP for the first time and shared a house with others which reduced the cost. The staff were very helpful and yes lots to do, we thoroughly enjoyed it and plan to go back. Don’t know why Sopha goes as she doesn’t strike me as being active after all she barely walks poor Henry. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was a freebie

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Same reason for my little one as well. Can literally feel people looking and judging sometimes and it makes me want to cry. Their safety comes first though so people can shove their judgement up their arse 🖕🏻

To keep on track, Hinch must HATE that people on this thread can find out literally anything. Wonder if she thinks of it as a game trying to see what she can get away with 👀😂
Trouble with Hinch is that there are a LOT of people out there who don't like her so everywhere she goes she will be spotted!

Reactions: 17
Totally agree with you. We do all sorts of different trips/holidays. Last year we visited CP for the first time and shared a house with others which reduced the cost. The staff were very helpful and yes lots to do, we thoroughly enjoyed it and plan to go back. Don’t know why Sopha goes as she doesn’t strike me as being active after all she barely walks poor Henry. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was a freebie
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if this is an Ad. She will announce it later this week - montage etc. Ad in white hidden under her avatar.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I, for one, couldn’t care less where she’s staying.

The point is she does duck all, lies to people and sells crap that isn’t well recorded, or genuinely of interest, she abuses the trust of consumers by hiding ads and portraying a fake lifestyle - and then goes off to enjoy her illegitimately earned cash.

it doesn’t matter where or how much it costs! We all know she splashes cash more than a ‘toddler’ splashes water in a bath.

We know she spends so much more than her audience could only dream of.

She stopped being relatable years ago! The prob is her manipulating her numbers. This is full time fraud now.

Her time will come.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
She’s got to be one of the only people I know who does duck all at home and then goes on a weekend break to be active…

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So I was having a think (!!) about her “working 6 days a week”…(bear with)
She has full time help; kids, animals, cleaning (we assume)
She clearly does have a few brand deals but based on her severely lacking content, exactly how busy could she possibly be? She barely posts anything. What does she do all day??
I’m actually being genuine here - for once! How does she fill her days? It’s obviously not work or her Insta would reflect that 🤨

Reactions: 35
I've got a decent house, big garden, surrounded by a not-tend farm, and we spent money on a hot tub for the garden because we get more peace and quiet and better views here than we would at an over-priced UK holiday park.
Plus, it means my dog gets to enjoy it all too.
I know she doesn't give a flying duck about the kids, but with the amount she goes on like she's a dolally Dr Doolittle with the creatures she's kidnapped in the garden, added to the fact she supposedly hates going out (yeah, right 🙄), you can't help wonder why she goes away - not even far away - so often 🤷🏼‍♀️
Too noisy with all the cars driving by 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Will she admit to her sheep she’s been away when she gets back? Will we be greeted with a 7pm CP montage, ending with her shrieking ‘I missed you so much boizzzzz’ at the wooly wankers?? Or will she ignore the fact that she’s dropped off the face of the earth AGAIN and just come straight back in with an AD?? Xx
It will be the camels, exploiting her kids and then ad ad ad I.e. business as usual.

Reactions: 15
I have never been to Centre parcs and don't intend on starting now but does anyone know how much it would have cost her? 🙄
Cost us £3500 for a family of 5 in a luxury lodge last year 😏 that's just the accommodation and swimming then obviously a fortune if your doing any other activities or eating out etc

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.