Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine living somewhere a year or more (who knows with her) and STILL going on with pictures of the same old shite that you cant believe you live there blah blah blah! I dont have a big or fancy house, I don't even have a garden, but if I was to ever get lucky and be able to move or afford a beautiful big home with all the mod cons and endless outdoor space I definitely would not be bragging about it. Id actually feel embarrassed to do that. Admittedly I'd feel lucky and happy to have my dream home (one day......if my lottery numbers ever come up! :ROFLMAO:) but Id be modest about it and not feel the need to rub everyone faces in it. Its just embarrassing how she acts.Pair of them are just absolute ponces.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Exactly - I have never sprayed a bed in my life! I pull back the bedcovers and open the windows.
---

It will still be really noisy. She has the busy road next to her and then an entire housing development being built. Everytime she shows her garden she will have to use music over the top!
She will films a few years of content of no houses/building site for her good morning posts 😂😂😂
---
Hunni heartbeat didn't have so much traffic noise tho did it 🤣
Heartbeat was set in the country if I remember rightly. Not by a rat race road

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I rarely post because all my time here is spent on catch up 😅 But just wanted to ask if that view this morning was the amazing view from her's and Jamie's bedroom window? Didn't some nusty troll mention the other day that she's never shown that on the gram before? 🤔
Twas moi:

View is so incredible yet she's never thought to brag share it with her sheep. Even when we had the snow before Christmas, that would have been a fantastic "waking up to this" post.

So, Hunch, what's the reason for never posting this incredible view? Would it be too much like admitting you don't live on a farm? Is it because you can see Maldon town in the distance?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm such a lurker on these threads and never really chip in (just an observer really). But I just wanted to comment because I see a lot of people feeling down about her post this morning. Please don't! We may not have the big houses and gardens, but we do have honesty and integrity and can go to sleep at night knowing we are decent human beings who don't exploit out children's privacy for profit or lie about the most ridiculous things (like our shoe size and husbands height....). When Hinch is older she'll look back on this time not with fondness, but with a deep knowledge that she did not get where she was with honesty and hard work. She got it by lying and conning people. Because that's all she is really, a successful con artist. Nothing of value. Her followers will soon see that (they likely already have because her likes are dropping so fast she has to hide them) and her children will see that when they grow up and see that their entire childhood (struggles and all) were splashed all over her pages for money. And I'm pretty sure the bird sounds on her story were fake because my son and I watched the birds in our garden this morning, busy building their nests and even though there were so many, they weren't nearly as noisy. She likely added it to cover up the sound of rush hour traffic right outside her front door and keep the illusion that she lives in some quaint little country side farm.

She's an awful, awful human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
The proposed housing estate has approximately 34 houses 🏠 so that’s a lot of extra noise pollution 🤭🤭🤭🤭 I’d hold off on the Juliet balcony if I was Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The proposed housing estate has approximately 34 houses 🏠 so that’s a lot of extra noise pollution 🤭🤭🤭🤭 I’d hold off on the Juliet balcony if I was Hinch
Hey? You're all mixed up today hen! It's 350 houses.

The land that is nearby with the bid deadline for tomorrow yesterday is outline red on the map below. Proposed 34 houses on this site
350 house development is blue and extends south beyond my screengrab.
Hinch farm and horse field are pink and green respectively.

Last map I'm posting.

IMG_20230324_105234.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 32
At least if the new builds go ahead, she might actually have some decent cleaning content again for a change. She can film herself cleaning all the dust off her windows, outdoor furniture, patio etc. 🤣. X

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
It does look far but its only half a kilometre. And flat so the noise will travel. That road will be unbearable as it's the most direct route out from that area out of Maldon to Chelmsford and the a12 south into London. It's already bad enough as a cut through without any major housing developments on it.

Plus that's not to say if they're developing one corner of the field that they won't eventually phase 2 it, like you say, right up to the border of the horse field. The horse field owners will probably be under pressure to sell up as well.
It'll happen eventually.
---
Thats exactly what has happened near me with a new development.
Initially one huge farmers field was earmarked for it with a proposal to extend beyond into another huge field.
The first phase was completed quite quickly, but we must be easy 8/ 10yrs on now and sure enough the second field is now under construction. The only reason that's taken so long is because there was conservation concerns that had to be worked through.
The plot twist was that a third field was built on before they started the second, so I think the farmer was put under a huge amount of pressure to sell and caved.

I live further than she does from the new build and have blocks after blocks of houses between us but even I could hear the piling and continual construction bangs from my house when they first started.

I know we need new houses but these new estates are ugly and if its like around here then generally the prettier houses are in the middle of the estate with high rises surrounding the boundary.
I'd be gutted if I'd spent all that money and had to look out at them. The thing is, these plans go on for years, so you'd think she'd have researched and knew when she bought it.
This Soph, is where I want gets you

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My parents live surrounded by fields, which unfortunately will be made into a huge housing estate -all local residents have spent years trying to fight it, but the developer won in the end. It’s awful. They have made the decision to stay, but I know they are going to hate the noise and dust that will be coming. It’s so sad really because the views are lovely and now they will be looking out onto houses and their gardens.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So if she was the one that bought the land yesterday (to rehouse the camels) how long would it take her carers to get there?
We know she's as lazy as duck and welded to the sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine living somewhere a year or more (who knows with her) and STILL going on with pictures of the same old shite that you cant believe you live there blah blah blah! I dont have a big or fancy house, I don't even have a garden, but if I was to ever get lucky and be able to move or afford a beautiful big home with all the mod cons and endless outdoor space I definitely would not be bragging about it. Id actually feel embarrassed to do that. Admittedly I'd feel lucky and happy to have my dream home (one day......if my lottery numbers ever come up! :ROFLMAO:) but Id be modest about it and not feel the need to rub everyone faces in it. Its just embarrassing how she acts.Pair of them are just absolute ponces.
This is the thing, I don't think she's happy. Just like the whole constant OMG I LOVE MY KIDS SO MUCH IT HURTS, she knows she's had those kids for the gram, she has no bond with them. She's a very unhappy woman, it's why she constantly buys tat because throwing her credit card around fills the sadness.
She knows that house is tit aswell so she's just trying to convince herself, she's been majorly ripped off, for what she's spent with renovating on top, she could've got a beautiful house.. Us tatters come across loads of BETTER houses for either the same cost or some where actually cheaper.
She's a unhappy, lonely, ANGRY woman.

All the bragging makes her feel better, let her crack on, such a poisonous vindictive woman will never know true happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.