Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at the full picture of her at center parcs you can see that it is a double buggy behind her that mad ma is bending in to. Don't tell me Ronnie is still in a pushchair?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She's the only person I know would get made up like she's going into work at a corporate bank building, to sit at her empty table & pretend she's presenting A SPRING TIME SPRAY!! why not a nice sun dress??? It's so bizarre, it's like she had 1 real job before & thinks that's how you dress for all jobs. Has absolutely no concept of how to appeal, how to be relatable, or social cues on what's appropriate dress code (a meeting like that at your house and dress as if youre in a London office???) Selling a SPRING TIME product in corp mode??????? What???? Then using those stale 3 clips from the meeting for over a year later????

Then the socks & leggings I just can't. Speechless. Suitable for a mucky walk with the pup, not suitable for a secret holiday.

HIRE A STYLIST!

Reactions: 26
How much would that cost? Surely she can't keep this up
I'm not sure, but it would cost a lot less than the revenue she gets from having such a platform - albeit fake. Even if it costs her 5k a month, she still makes 10 times that. The issue is why are retailers working with someone with a fake following or an idle one?!

Engagement is a lot more important and hers is DIRE! Her buying bots is so OBVIOUS, and she does it because she wants to show growth and hide the decline of her popularity.

All so embarrassing at the end of the day.

Reactions: 16
Ahahaha Fiddle behind her!

Working 6 days a week again I see Soph.
Babes she never stops honnneessst xx
---
Because she has the money. So she can. It used to be a nice place but since she’s been going and my chavvy relatives have been I’m giving it a wide berth.
---

I like the “doesn’t smell of much/don’t like it/bought the spray”. Why would you buy it if you didn’t like it?
they had to buy it for their Mrs hinch corners 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly I don't know if it's a chav thing to go away all the time or someone who's dreadfully unhappy with their home & set up & life in general. I honestly love my home, Friday - Monday morning are like a holiday because I love my home & it's beautiful. I certainly have the money to go anywhere at anytime but why would I? My life is beautiful, my home is beautiful, my garden is beautiful. So tell us sofa, what's so dreadfully awful about your home that you need to get away from it every month?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
A long weekend in centre parcs and only one fan photo. Wonder if she did the safari park this time

Reactions: 11
I have never been to Centre parcs and don't intend on starting now but does anyone know how much it would have cost her? 🙄

Reactions: 10
How do we get him a knighthood. Best bleeping thing ever.this needs pinning at the start of every thread si when it all gets to much we can get some respite and watch this.
I love his videos. Apparently he’s a science teacher and says don’t call me an influencer I’m a teacher that just makes videos. Legend!
Lydia millen blocked him. Some play along. Shows the ones that can laugh at themselves I bet Hinch wouldn’t. Wgat videos can we send him? Llamas in kitchen??

Reactions: 18
If you look at the full picture of her at center parcs you can see that it is a double buggy behind her that mad ma is bending in to. Don't tell me Ronnie is still in a pushchair?!
to be fair my little one is 4 and we have one of those out n about all terrain pushchairs as we go for long walks etc and can be out all day and his legs get tired 🤣 although to be fair I doubt the hinches go out on long day trips or walks 🤣

Reactions: 18
to be fair my little one is 4 and we have one of those out n about all terrain pushchairs as we go for long walks etc and can be out all day and his legs get tired 🤣 although to be fair I doubt the hinches go out on long day trips or walks 🤣
I was going to say earlier, maybe Ronnie gets tired. But then I looked at my just turned 4 year old who regularly does very long walks and hasn’t been in a buggy since he was 2 and thought, you know what. Some kids don’t get tired legs on walks because they have the stamina built up from doing it regularly. A buggy is great for carrying stuff about it in. Of course. But I wonder whether Ronnie was allowed to run around, maybe even ride his balance bike or a scooter on the smooth centre parcs paths instead of being buckled and contained in the buggy. she uses the buggy as way of shielding her body and controlling her children. There. I said it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
No offence to anyone who goes to Centre Parcs, I might be talking completely out of turn here because I have never been myself, but everyone I do know who goes to Centre Parcs is super chavvy. I’m sure Soph, Jamie and Fiddle got right in!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.