Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Cos she is a bloody expert! Definitely an ad or hoping the next one will be a freebie. I think she has been twice now.

This phrase gets bashed about too often. Another cleaning Hun, i actually liked her but nah not down with telling people you are where your meant to be.
Jesus! Was that aimed at us or those kids in Africa? What a weapon!!

Reactions: 4

nursemum12

Chatty Member
Very subtle nose job between these photos, she's had the end shaved. I'm sure there's even older photos where her nose appeared larger, so I'm wondering if she's had two lots of plastic surgery now. Unless it's her smile?!
Stark difference from the pic she posted of her sun kissed face when on holiday dunno how to find the pics on here from old threads

Reactions: 3

anniemouse

VIP Member
I’ve been catching up but I’m lost!

Who’s lakey22? And who’s the fan reaching out to her???

P.s I found these pics on fb. How PATHETICCCCC. What is wrong with people! 🫠😩😩

Edit- I searched the previous threads I now know what the lakey22 is 😅
yeah I’m wondering if it was in here or someone on Facebook taking the piss

MrsLFP

Urgh I hate to use the autism card for hinch but
My son has autism (diagnosed at 3 and he’s nearly 17 now) he was in a pushchair sometimes till nearly 5 for his safety mainly
My son was on his on holiday last year (age 4 at the time) and it was a godsend when he just got tired! Really doesn’t matter!

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
OK I'm confused - easily done I know but bear with me.
The first photo is her "meeting" where she wrote on a board and said YES or OK or whatever to some imaginary person. This was first seen when she showed us her tend meeting and was shown again in today's story where I took this screen shot from.
The second photo is from today's story promoting the new products and we assume they are also from THAT meeting ⬆. Same dress, hairstyle etc. Note there are flowers.
The third photo is from the earlier story when she showed her tend meeting. Note there are NO flowers.
So she appears to be telling us that these are all one meeting - in which case where did the floral display in the middle of the table disappear to? Are they taken on different days or were the flowers added later "for the gram" and all its fakery??? The whole thing is just FAKE.
How odd!!

Reactions: 2

Pergola

VIP Member
OK I'm confused - easily done I know but bear with me.
The first photo is her "meeting" where she wrote on a board and said YES or OK or whatever to some imaginary person. This was first seen when she showed us her tend meeting and was shown again in today's story where I took this screen shot from.
The second photo is from today's story promoting the new products and we assume they are also from THAT meeting ⬆. Same dress, hairstyle etc. Note there are flowers.
The third photo is from the earlier story when she showed her tend meeting. Note there are NO flowers.
So she appears to be telling us that these are all one meeting - in which case where did the floral display in the middle of the table disappear to? Are they taken on different days or were the flowers added later "for the gram" and all its fakery??? The whole thing is just FAKE.
The sleeves on her dress are different in the photo with the flowers?? 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I don’t think this Centre Parcs chat is very nice 😬 just my opinion. It’s the same as anywhere - it’s going to be full of different people from all walks of life and some of them are going to be chavs!

It’s ok if it isn’t the holiday for you. Some people enjoy an all inclusive holiday where you sit on your bum and do nothing but laze around by the pool and eat food that is cooked for you every day - nothing wrong with that. Other families enjoy Centre Parcs and being outdoors and active - again, nothing wrong with that either.

Not that Sopha goes to Centre Parcs to be active, I bet she does fuck all there 🤣 and no doubt poor Henry has been left at home and won’t be there to enjoy nice scenic walks and have fun!!!

To say it’s a place that only chavs go isn’t true. And I don’t think we should tar the place just because that’s where Hinch has decided to go twice in under 6 months! X
I agree but the last few times I have been the people have definitely changed.