Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
My favourite tend meeting video has already been posted.
But I also really like this one too 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
Imagine, two grown women making a child’s Easter bonnet and not involving the child at all! I know hot glue guns are dangerous but they could have used PVA or something and let Ronnie get involved. He’s going to have no memories to look back on the way they carry on. I used to love making my own Easter bonnets and I’m so excited this year to let my kiddo get involved and make his own. It might be crap and fall apart, but I’ll be his.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Keep buying those vanity followers Hunnay, because as the number of bots increases your engagement percentage rate will continue to fall. Simple maths, Dumbass

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
More fake BS on the “a few nights ago we got all your gifts”
WTAF did they arrive by boat or something to take this long?! Her nails change half way thru- from plain to gold tipped nails- this is from right after the book signings. Why she always lying??
She frigging USED those wax melts recently too. And the cupcakes would be well stale by now. She must think her sheep are total idiots.
Hang on……

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I, for one, couldn’t care less where she’s staying.

The point is she does Fuck all, lies to people and sells crap that isn’t well recorded, or genuinely of interest, she abuses the trust of consumers by hiding ads and portraying a fake lifestyle - and then goes off to enjoy her illegitimately earned cash.

it doesn’t matter where or how much it costs! We all know she splashes cash more than a ‘toddler’ splashes water in a bath.

We know she spends so much more than her audience could only dream of.

She stopped being relatable years ago! The prob is her manipulating her numbers. This is full time fraud now.

Her time will come.

• Heart

Blackdog

Apart from Al`s workshop that whole house and grounds is entirely for Her, there is nothing for the kids in the garden, just Her animals. Out of all the rooms nojobjim hasn`t even got a mancave/gym, nothing. The kids playroom is all about what She wants not what is suitable for them. All the decor and styling is again Her preferences and ill thought through ideas. It should be a fantastic place for the kids growing up with all that space inside and out but madam doesn`t want that and if anyone disagrees they will no doubt be off the payroll/gravy train. And they can`t even walk the poor dog.

• Sad
  • Heart

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
I’m tempted to send all of this to her new management with a complaint and also a long paragraph about how I feel concerned for anyone who doesn’t agree with Sophie on her PUBLIC profile, because this happens time and time again. She purposely seeks comments out and sets her sheep on everybody and it gets so nasty and out of hand. I wonder what they would have to say about it and whether they know they are dealing with someone that causes so much hatred to anyone that dare have a different opinion. This shouldn’t be happening. She’s in the public eye - regardless of how big of a “celebrity” she is (or isn’t). Imagine singers like Elton John or presenters like Susanna Reid acting like that?! There would be uproar! X
If you do, make sure that you state that you do not give consent under GDPR for your personal details including name and contact details to be disclosed to Sophie Hinchliffe or anyone else other than those at the agency who require them directly to enable them to investigate your complaint. Any sharing of your personal data will be considered as a breach under GDPR and reported as such.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
We're off on our family hols to Gran Canaria early morn so I won't be on here til I'm back, if she does anything big and I miss it, she'll be getting a right good trolling! She's done fuck all recently, bet she goes all out next week and has me confused.

Keep on trolling you fat crunky snack eating trolls xx
---
Edit. I haven't been on here all day and there's a big argument about center parcs (i don't like CP but fucking love Butlins, we go most years!). My comment about going to Gran canaria tomorrow wasn't a rub in, I genuinely haven't been on today til now.
Stop bragging you troll 😂😂😂

Have fun. Make sure you take your mum, your personalised luggage and your cling on niece. When you get there take lots of pictures of the cleaning cupboard of your accommodation. Don’t wear sunscreen. Freckles are just kisses from the sun.

• Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
She really needed to get away..........she's only been back from her last holiday 4 weeks!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

WickedThread

Chatty Member
Hello, first time poster here… I was in a shop today and involuntarily hissed when I unexpectedly saw Hinch’s collection of trite nonsense for which trees died “book” on the shelf…. Have I found my people? 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
oh yes! I was meaning for the possibility of the development edging closer to her boundary!
---

A couple of years isn’t very long in the grand scheme of things!
Honestly even if she disappears off social media and this thread dies a death, I'll be tagging you all in a new thread just to up date on it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Actually I have a theory about when she said "dad's not been well".

Well, I suspect Al does not like her insta fame at all. Whether he sees her mental health declining or doesn't like her selling her life online, whatever.
I wonder if maybe he's been a bit vocal about it and suggested that maybe she step away now she has her dream life. Certainly he hasn't been appearing with any regularity since before Xmas.

So I think maybe there was a bit of an argument about it, Fiddle defending Soph because she laaaarves a bit of fame by association.

Maybe it's not that Al has been unwell, but that he needs to get well.

Reactions: 52