Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our pay day reminder that she is still friends with Shark. Although AD/AFF is not posted on the page so I can’t tell if she works with them or not…I guess not 😂😂
Stand down - the website has better deals anyway.
---
Our pay day reminder that she is still friends with Shark. Although AD/AFF is not posted on the page so I can’t tell if she works with them or not…I guess not 😂😂
And to quote myself again…AD was at the bottom. Had to look 3 times to see it.

Reactions: 10
The cleaning products with her name on make her heart smile and are her passion...but SHE AIN'T A CLEAAANAAHHH! -Dogpie 2023, can quote and everything 😂
That’s funny - they make me skip on by with my wallet and pick up something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought Shark were a highly valued contact on her phone, why the need to contact them.

I bet her burner phone sent that message when she got the code from Sh@rk to push to her sheep.

Notice all the apostrophes on the message and her reply.

337503391_1163875277609622_6673693569249117756_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s funny - they make me skip on by with my wallet and pick up something else.
They make me side-eye anyone I see picking them up
---
I thought Shark were a highly valued contact on her phone, why the need to contact them.

I bet her burner phone sent that message when she got the code from Sh@rk to push to her sheep.

View attachment 2052934
I read it as Shart. Another fake message though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2052934
Exactly! That message is as real as my last email from the King of Congo telling me my bank details are missing for the 100M transfer they owe me. Nice try sofa!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've analysed this with a birdsong app and it's identified a couple of migratory birds that wouldn't be in the UK (let alone Maldon) at this time of year.
I've never heard any birds like that in my garden and I have loads. You can also hear the traffic soooo loudly it's almost as loud as being under a flight path out of Heathrow

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thing is it's not even her "range", it just says "recommended by Mrs Hinch". Does that mean because I recommend whatever non bio wash powder I pick up on the cheap (Mrs Hinch that is ALL I put in my washing machine, no fabric conditioner and certainly no scent boosters) I can say it's my range😂 Also, just open the bleeping window, stop spraying chemicals all around your house, you don't need to, I've never sprayed my beds or sofa, I realise she does it cause she gets paid to, but all her stupid sheep buying this tit, open your windows. That's the end of my rant about unnecessary products 😂

Reactions: 27
Really no need to ruin Ronnie's chicken hat. She didn't need to cut it to pieces. She just might as well throw money away

Reactions: 13
I've never heard any birds like that in my garden and I have loads. You can also hear the traffic soooo loudly it's almost as loud as being under a flight path out of Heathrow
I genuinely think she believes her followers will mistake the traffic noise as wind 🤣🙈. X

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Loving the SSS shade, Hinch pays £15k plus fir a mural that’s scary fir Ronnie and SSS finger paints her fir a few pounds😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
For goodness sake. More videos of her making things with her mum. It makes me feel so uncomfortable watching the two of them together. I don’t know if it’s just me as I’m not very close with my own mum sadly - but even if I was, I couldn’t imagine being in my 30s and still being joined to her hip?! I’d feel suffocated. Bloody freaks. X

Reactions: 37
She forgets to tell people she’s spitting distance from a bypass😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Actually I have a theory about when she said "dad's not been well".

Well, I suspect Al does not like her insta fame at all. Whether he sees her mental health declining or doesn't like her selling her life online, whatever.
I wonder if maybe he's been a bit vocal about it and suggested that maybe she step away now she has her dream life. Certainly he hasn't been appearing with any regularity since before Xmas.

So I think maybe there was a bit of an argument about it, Fiddle defending Soph because she laaaarves a bit of fame by association.

Maybe it's not that Al has been unwell, but that he needs to get well.

Reactions: 52
Does she not like the children to help with these projects then

It's Ronnie's school hat parade, not Sofa and her mother.

337698181_238892578594177_1113433537634200273_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.