Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please please do not let zoph go to a zoo, she’ll be wanting 3 🐒🐘🦒🦛🐅 just for starters.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lurker here.👋🏻 always wondered why people get het up about pre records so thought now would be the time to ask.. is it against advertisement regs or something?
The pre records don’t bother me that much. All the Instahuns do it. I think the main reason people here dislike it is because she makes out it’s in real time. When it’s not. It’s just more lies.

Reactions: 40
Or a Little Bo Peep outfit, her crook in her hand, her new flock of sheep artfully placed around her and of course Roy with his head on her shoulder. I can picture it now.
Haha Little Bo Peep has fleeced her sheep and now she wants to buy some

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
View attachment 2050532
View attachment 2050533

Still hoping it's not sheep. If it is, whoever sells her them wants investigating for poor background checks.
I just can’t believe anyone would think it’s ok to keep sheep in a larger than average garden and house them in little more than a garden shed. I’m sure no one with ethics would sell her them knowing this but then again what Hinch wants Hinch gets. I totally agree. I do hope it’s not sheep. I’m thinking even pygmie goats being mentioned is stretching it. Oh I do hope she thinks about the animals welfare before plunging head first in. Not much I hate more than poor defenceless animals not being looked after properly.

Reactions: 32
Lurker here.👋🏻 always wondered why people get het up about pre records so thought now would be the time to ask.. is it against advertisement regs or something?
It's the tip of the iceberg in the grand scheme of her lies and misrepresentation.Hope that helps😘

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I feel like she is stupid enough to buy ‘micro’ pigs without realising there is no such thing and they grow bleeping huge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He’s Teeny-Peeny/Stinky-Winky 🤭
Smellytubbie is a brilliant name for him. As is Stinky Winky come to that!
---
Why does he share that same bloody video of her farting in the hotel EVERY SINGLE TIME he pipes up?! Maybe it’s the most interesting thing she’s ever done but he really needs to get over it. It’s beyond creepy and shows how bleeping bland their relationship really is 🤢
Because he thinks he is funny. He isn't but the poor Smellytubby is so up himself he thinks his pathetic and inane stories are actually funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Apart from Al`s workshop that whole house and grounds is entirely for Her, there is nothing for the kids in the garden, just Her animals. Out of all the rooms nojobjim hasn`t even got a mancave/gym, nothing. The kids playroom is all about what She wants not what is suitable for them. All the decor and styling is again Her preferences and ill thought through ideas. It should be a fantastic place for the kids growing up with all that space inside and out but madam doesn`t want that and if anyone disagrees they will no doubt be off the payroll/gravy train. And they can`t even walk the poor dog.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
What actual size is her garden? Why doesn’t she just get an annual pass to a local petting zoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Guyssssh.... I’m going to stick my neck out (Thankfully it’s not a filtered giraffe neck) and say that I’m going to call a BINGO that the 3 new animals are Ryeland sheep. They are one of the oldest olde breed of sheep in Britain.

Also, there’s a farm in the Maldon district (Not far from Sopha) that breed and sell Ryeland sheep and alpacas and I think this might be where RoyOiOi, Rupert and Roger came from. They also breed and sell Pygmy Goats though, but are they more “Olde” than the breed of Ryeland sheep 🤔

I’m calling BINGO on them being called Billy, Bobby and Barry (As they were also Eastenders characters just like the rest of the menagerie) 🤭

Here’s some info and pics:
View attachment 2050117
View attachment 2050120
View attachment 2050119
When I was younger My Dad and Girlfriend rescued a lamb, he stunk, he tit continuously, he was very, very vocal and we kept telling him carry on and you'll be on a plate with mint sauce, he also destroyed our garden, when he got big he went to live with Sheep people on a farm, Grinch these animals you keep collecting to impress the gram are hard work, think before you get more, they need space and so do your children to play, you attention seeking idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s getting sheep as homage to her fans! One day they will be gone so she can talk to her sheep and pretend she’s still relaxant bless her 6’0, size 10s art!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Pre-records don’t bother me, it’s just the pointless lying. She could post whatever she wants, whenever she wants, but she’s always trying to convince people of some alternative timeline by adding dates and comments that are clearly untrue.

Reactions: 35
She just proves she’s a twit with her pre records - I laugh at them knowing someone from here will have or will find receipts ❤

Reactions: 21
Maybe she’s going to show us that Lennie doesn’t need a good routine or fresh air to start sleeping well for mummazzz. She’s going to teach him to count real not ‘tend sheep instead! 🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.