Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that car quiz 🤦‍♀️
Also what is going on with her old house? Can’t her sister even put up a photo or a candle. Looked barer than when Hincherella lived there. Something smells regarding that house…it’s not flip n flop

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I feel like it was rehearsed too, like she learnt a sentence and wanted to show off 🥴
So random how she sulked after the British airways question, said end of game and then all of a sudden cut to “I’ll do french and you do Spanish” ooookkkk then 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What’s going on with her head and neck? It’s a 💩 filter. She looks like Miss Scarlet from the game Cluedo 😂

• Haha
I bet when Sopha got indoors "she pissed by the door and heard two shats"🙄
When the French question her pronunciation she is adamant that nobody has "comploned".

Thread suggestion:Sophie 'as shits on the bed and forks on the table.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Donde esta el balde enfermo? (where is the sick bucket ) Her creaming her knickers over peanut knob 'speaking Spanish, 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ugh she just looks like she smells of kebab and sweat. And this obsession with hiding her face when there’s no filter!
I can smell that minging sofa (the furniture and the bastard in shot) no wonder she is always lighting candles, spraying toxic chemicals and burning incense.

Essence of Hunch: last nights kebab, fags, desperation, and the great unwashed. Hunchxteschhoooooooo new product collaboration

That was my first thought too 🤭
She can't be letting Trollomon hog all the attention 🤣
Ummm Trollomon is showing herself front on, Hunch is just showing her arse, what are you suggesting???? Arse implants from Turkey, as seen on Katie Price 😂😂😂😂

Not wearing her seatbelt correctly on a motorway of course she’s not absolute twit!
She probably filtered it out, not insta perfect 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She wasn't given the chance as a child?
much as I hate it, every adult is a product of their caregivers and events in their childhood. Not excusing hinch at all, I think she’s a terrible mother who has been given ample opportunities to protect her kids with very clear education. She’s too far gone to ever change, you can see it in how incredibly defensive she is about anyone that simply doesn’t like her. Narcissistics are so aggressive to people they show them they know who they really are

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wonder where her & Jamie had been? So Ron & Len with Freda & Al as per usual? Does her mum also have to sleep on the floor whilst babysitting the boys like Soph has to?

Reactions: 18
Don’t tell me that the thoughtless bint has gone to bed without sharing a picture of her log burner. Cold night for me then, Mistress * doffs cap *

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I speak fluent Spanish and Italian and had to listen to Jamie’s attempt. POOR. fat pleb. Stick to being a thick unemployed head

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What the duck was that car quiz? Both of them are beyond thick but that's not normal. I have never and will never sit in a car with Mr Bee quizzing. That's so so weird. And as for the filter it just makes her look so odd, her face is a weird shape. Stupid cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
God she's a cheese fest, how ridiculous is she being.

Soph, if it feels so safe you wouldn't of moved from a house big enough to comfortably home a family of 4 plus a dog but no you wanted to have daily brags and alpacas.
Oh and ofcourse nothings changed because you won't let mamfa bleeping decorate in her own style by the looks of things.
I swear no matter how tough thing's got financially I seriously don’t think I’d take her old house even for free if I was her sister, if my sister did that for me then she would do it for me because she genuinely wanted to help and I would do exactly the same for her or any member of my family if they needed it but the difference is neither of us would tell anyone, we would do it to help the other out and we wouldn’t put up her patronising posts about her beautiful family that are living in it etc🤮I’m sorry but to me that’s just patronising and demeaning to her sister who unlike hinch seems to actually work for a living which in my books makes her 100 times better than hinch will ever be who never has had to work hard or struggle for anything she’s got as far as I’m concerned, I would tell her to take her boring grey house and shove it and her stupid insta account up her flat backside

much as I hate it, every adult is a product of their caregivers and events in their childhood. Not excusing hinch at all, I think she’s a terrible mother who has been given ample opportunities to protect her kids with very clear education. She’s too far gone to ever change, you can see it in how incredibly defensive she is about anyone that simply doesn’t like her. Narcissistics are so aggressive to people they show them they know who they really are
It fascinates me in a macabre way how patterns repeat.I suspect Fiddle didn't have a good relationship with her own mother?

Reactions: 24
It fascinates me in a macabre way how patterns repeat.I suspect Fiddle didn't have a good relationship with her own mother?
Intergenerational trauma! People hear the term and scoff at it within their own families and think to obvious trauma like physical abuse but I don’t think it’s anything like that. Lot of complex attachment issues, the way Sophie clings to mum is very telling. That isn’t a securely attached adult, she acts very disorganised in her attachment to mum and it’s sad but yeah. Only she can break the cycle but she’s letting it carry onto her kids, very inconsistent parenting with a lot of mixed messages.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I couldn’t even concentrate on what she was saying during the “car quiz” I was cringing at how spitty she was. She even has to catch it back in off her lip a couple of times 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Intergenerational trauma! People hear the term and scoff at it within their own families and think to obvious trauma like physical abuse but I don’t think it’s anything like that. Lot of complex attachment issues, the way Sophie clings to mum is very telling. That isn’t a securely attached adult, she acts very disorganised in her attachment to mum and it’s sad but yeah. Only she can break the cycle but she’s letting it carry onto her kids, very inconsistent parenting with a lot of mixed messages.
How do you think the family dynamics led to the hinch phenomenon?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.