Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

muppet88

Let’s look at my old house, now look at my new house.
Honestly Sopha, have a little respect

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Sausage90

VIP Member
Watching them two in the car is like watching a 12 year old and their father.

Weird relationship setup.

• Haha

londonLA

Chatty Member
Why does she always have to take pictures of her 'clothes range' sat on her knees on the floor in front of a mirror like a teenage girl would do?
Stand up, set up a camera on a stand and take a normal full length picture of it. I'm not sure if I missed it in past but why have Tesco never arranged to have a proper photo shoot with her and her clothing range? (or have they and it just wasn't memorable?)

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Disgusted at the amount of money she’s obviously spent here on baubles. Fair enough, she has the money and can do what she wants but maybe just show a few special baubles not box after box. There’s nothing modest about her is there, she just can’t wait to brag! It just makes people feel like they need to keep up all the time, and sends out completely the wrong message. She’s made me so angry tonight.
Says alot at the fact everytime she opened a box she was shocked what was inside.
Ohhhh I loved these. Ohhhhh the bells. Ohhhh Ohhhh Ohhhh. She bought that much..Well, I usually say tat, but I'll give it to her, the decs are stunning but she forgot what she bought due to the literal trolley full .. Imagine that.

She's distasteful.

Reactions: 42

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
Only ever check in here at the start of a new Fred. Fuck me she never changes does she? Just gets worse and worse. She so tone deaf. We’re scaling back Christmas this year as are many sensible people, spending my working days listening to real families in real crisis, and not the usual demographic either the “middle squeezed” looking for help with community pantries and food bank vouchers to tide them over. She’s vile.
I’m scaling back too and trying to shop savvy, hunting for discounts codes etc before buying anything. Trouble is, having a 14 yr old boy who has typically just gone into mens clothes, the few things he’s asked for are now double the price ☹☹ So I’m now worrying that the bits I have got him arnt enough even though I’ve done my best. Thankfully my 18 yr old is slightly cheaper with the things she has asked for but you still feel like you’ve let them down. I then have her birthday a week after chrismtas. My heating is off and the blankets are out, school dinner money now doesn’t happen and I have cereal for dinner the nights they stay with their dad to cut the costs down on cooking for one. And I know there are people worse off than me which then makes me feel ungrateful and selfish!! She seriously has no idea how people are living or how people with real anxiety/depression feel with the cost of living right now, as long as she can brag and show off, spend hundreds of pound on Christmas decorations and make up tend stories to sound relatable to her sheep. She is seriously above her station and when her train derails she will be back down to the bottom of the pile, long forgotten and she will be exactly where she should be!! Xx

• Heart
  • Sad

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
She’s a full on narc but it’s literally so obvious now it’s scary. Remember threads back when people tried to say she had some sort of neurodivergency?

no she doesn’t.
Nd people have tons of empathy and certainly don’t behave like this. Her erratic and impulsive behaviour are not like the struggles, say, an adhd person has because of an actual neurodevelopmental condition…

ie - a mother with adhd who put her kid on sm and found out the dangers would feel mortified, they would immediately take their child away from the risk and work hard to make sure they were ok

just to say it’s so hard to write this on here but at the heart of any healthy adult is a secure attachment to at least ONE adult, ideally, it should be a main care giver

i am genuinely heartbroken because Ronnie has no secure attachment to anyone, possibly to nursery stuff but given he doesn’t go much I’d say the chances are none

his parents are erratic and inconsistent. Children are way brighter than we believe, i Am 100% confident now ronnie is older he is well aware of his unusual surroundings. As he gets older and goes to school think this poor kid is going to have a fucking tough time. Not because of bullies but because he will be confused as fuck why no one in his family made his greedy mum stop sharing him online to strangers

for Arguments sake if there is a secure attachment now (I doubt it, by his behaviours even from small clippets it looks like a disorganised attachment style, particularly towards Sophie)

I’ve been doing this for years and the fact these small clips can provide snap shots of this already is actually crazy to me.

having your privacy denied to you by a primary caregiver is very much a trauma experience. For anyone interested I would suggest reading about adverse childhood experiences. It’s a new sort of trauma that our generation has created in a digital sense but it’s always been a traumatic experience. That poor child deserves so much better

eta aces aren’t new I worded that badly, but the concept of privacy invasion is in regards to using your kid like this. Many parents deny their kids privacy in other ways but this hinch Solomon style of it is new. No research exists on this itself as an actual ace because it’s far too new but lack of respect for your child and disrespecting their basic rights to privacy and security is still an ace so any research you read about how it impacts a child’s development is relavant

see recent research regarding children who have experience aces presenting like an autistic child which is why ime I wouldn’t diagnose children as young as ronnie as I think his home life is completely bonkers and I don’t feel he has a good environment to grow, kids need to feel safe to grow and attached, nothing I’ve seen ever gives me the idea that poor kid feels any of them things, he always looks confused and in his own world. I know some trusts diagnose asd at his age but for those reasons I’d be reluctant

• Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
I think she is going to attempt (badly) to recreate the beautiful and professional decor Peter Crouch and Abbey Clancy had last year and claim she envisaged the idea all by hersscchhelf. Keep an eye out for any Fasshebook marketplace rocking horse purchase in due course.

She’s such a shameless and braggy cunt with no thought about how her greedy, indulgent behaviour looks to others. I hope nobody is triggered by her. 🙏
5E5834B8-32EC-41B6-B2E2-84D857E95E58.jpeg

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
I'd absolutely hate to live in her house it would never feel like my house if she just popped round like that and filmed it, what an absolute bell end! Do you think there was terms and conditions "you can move in but it must remain a shrine to me"

• Haha

nuts82

Someone is seriously loving themselves today… that car quiz was basically a chance for her to pout and throw her stupid hair around because she clearly found a filter that she thinks makes her look nice… she fancies herself so much it’s unreal… notice how she didn’t film jimbob once… cos she NOSE he’s an ugly bastard

• Haha
  • Heart

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
Henry’s always by her side because he’s too large to run away. It’s all been a tactical plan by her as given half a chance to be a normal Spaniel and he’d be off checking himself into Dogs Trust

• Haha

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
She absolutely gives no fucks anymore. The bragging on the Christmas decorations video was off the chain! No more cheap B&M Christmas crap for the Layyyyyydeee of Muschrooom Manor.

• Haha

CrystalWench

Chatty Member
There’s a reason why a lot of those dried foods say “store in a cool dark place” and not in a transparent jar under a bright spotlight.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

L00kform3

VIP Member
I feel sorry for that poor family who’ve moved in to her house (her sister or whoever they are), it looks like they’re not allowed to change or move anything.

• Sad

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oh my word....😱 I’ve just discovered that baby Owlet is due on Sopha’s birffffday 😳 I was looking through her highlights on the gram for some ideas for another “Never sheeeen again, Antiques Roadshow” video and saw her birffffday.

What scares me more...... that littlest Owlet may have to share their birffffday with Sopha, or that Mr Owl and I must have got jiggy with it at a similar time as Fiddle and Weepy Al 🤪

I’m going to need to either cross my legs and everything and hope for a couple of days later giving birth or try all the tips to bring on labour earlier, hot spicy curries, driving over bumpy roads, lots of schexy time (I doubt that will be much of an option 🥴)

I thought that date sounded familiar, but checked out our calendar and have no family birfffdays etc. I just put it down to thinking of Valentine’s Day being near to it 😱

• Haha
  • Wow

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Couples car quiz? 😂

This pair blatantly get some kind of couple counselling don’t they - the weird games in the evening, the kids crafts late at night, car quizzes? 😂 fucking leave off…

To Ronnie. Love Mummy and Jamie 👃
If you nose you nose 👃

• Haha

All.the.vest

Is she looking for sympathy in her last story ? Visiting her old house like a shrine with it feels so safe ? She’s not a refugee ? She choose to leave ? Appreciate what you have Sophie and stop taking the shoppers for mugs.