Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never understand why she feels the need to take things out of their packaging and put them in jars. See also baskets to store food packets in. Isn’t that what the shelves are for?

I just don’t get it at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 28
There’s a reason why a lot of those dried foods say “store in a cool dark place” and not in a transparent jar under a bright spotlight.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Wow that's a lot of tit in packets and sweets galore. What does this family even eat?

Pre mixed shepherd's pie seasoning with a tilda rice? Mmm. Yummy.

Tell me you don't cook without telling me you don't cook!

Where are her tins of beans? Sweetcorn? Gravy? Millions of herbs and spices? What a waste of a cupboard barely any actual food in it.
I thought the same…ridiculous items in massive bins…where’s all the food / cooking / baking ingredients?! Why empty the packets of sweets out? KP Roasted peanuts in a jar - wtf?! Don’t get me wrong, I like to be organised, neat and tidy but that set up is bizarre! And why is the microwave in there? You’d think with all the money they’ve spent on that kitchen, it would be built into the units?!

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Poor Ron not even allowed to hold a jug of water & then there’s Rex in charge of a glue gun & a hole punch. Worlds apart parenting

that pantry is shocking - where’s the bread, the tins, cereals? Everything is branded as well. Where’s the Tesco own value stuff? She’s so out of touch with the world & her sheep. She must think they all have a few million lying around as well

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You know someone's got way too much time on their hands when they film themselves hoovering out baskets, which have about three crumbs and spraying and wiping them out. 🙄
Also the stock cubes! Just leave them in the box they come in, would drive me mad fishing round in a jar trying to get the one I want.
The shepherds pie mixes, is she planning on feeding the 5 thousand? Why so many?
Don't get me started on the sweets.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve said it before, but if I were well off I’d be buying everything as eco-friendly as possible and would buy the best quality food I could afford from local farms. And there Hinch is buying absolute tit. Why doesn’t she get Hello Fresh or similar? I get she can barely cook, but those are so easy and it’s actual food. I suppose it’s because they aren’t gifted to her

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Here’s a free Christmas toddler activity tip for you hinch:

Make salt dough tree decorations. Ronnie can mix the dough, Lennie can shape it and both can paint it once baked. We did this last year and gave them out to all the rellies. They’ll be used for years to come but would probably spoil your boring burgundy decs
Get ready with your bingo!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is the point in putting food into jars that won’t hold the whole pack so then surely you’ve got part packets somewhere. Why mix all your stock cubes I like mine at hand to just grab not fish through them for which type I want. Pouring chewy sweets out of a bag will very quickly become one big sticky mess. Must be nice to have time on a Saturday to just faff around like that. I’m drowning in an over cluttered house. It was my plan to sort it today but Iv just not got the energy. Since Wednesday Iv had 3 hours sleep due to working nights and my other jobs in the day. My husband is at work so I’m at home with all 4 kids. Who bless them have done a lovely job of tidying their bedrooms ready for Christmas. I just wish for one week these people could live a day in the life of normal people just to get some understanding. All that being said I love my life . My house is tiny and I mean tiny but it’s ours we work hard for it. And by work I mean actually real life jobs. My husband is a shop manager working 40-50 hours a week. I work 2-4 nights a week shelf stacking, 5 afternoons a week as a lunchtime supervisor, 3 afternoons I have a small cleaning job, 2 morning a week I go into school to help out ( that is unpaid) I’m also looking into doing a level 3 child care course.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I’ve said it before, but if I were well off I’d be buying everything as eco-friendly as possible and would buy the best quality food I could afford from local farms. And there Hinch is buying absolute tit. Why doesn’t she get Hello Fresh or similar? I get she can barely cook, but those are so easy and it’s actual food. I suppose it’s because they aren’t gifted to her
As she thinks she lives on a ‘farm’ you’d expect her to source local fresh produce to support small businesses…. You can take the girl out of Essex….

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it normal to buy new decorations like that every year? We are comfortable financially and might get the odd ball here or there or the kids make something new but we’ve had the same tree and style for years! She’s so wasteful, very un economical isn’t she

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Good god,just watched her dots of doom from last night,
Cost of living crisis,im currently sat here,freezing as cannot afford to put my bloody heating on,I've had 1 bagel all day so that I could feed to my 2 elder sons,and she pulls out boxes and boxes of baubles that range from a fiver each upwards,no doubt a balsam fir £500 tree too 🤬 while sitting on her underfloor heating
While all her sheep and scouring home bargains and b&m for some pretty Dec's to puy some magic into their little ones faces during a tit time
I cannot stand this woman 🤬 a woman who started as a relatable person to majority of mums out there,now lives in a lodge,kids go to private school and sheep just keep simping over her
Makes me sick 😫
From a cold,hungry 50 year old mother/grandmother who has spent the whole night in tears
X

She will have private people in to do it and lie about doing it herself
I hope you’re ok

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If I have ever emptied a packet into a nicer container it never all fits in...then it looks a worse mess cuz you have odd bits left in the packets...don’t believe all her stuff magically fits! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is a woman who doesn’t eat properly - soooo much sugar. Please tell me those sweets are for her and Jamie. I don’t mind a packet mix or two for convenience, but I can easily rustle up a chilli con carne & shepherds pie using herbs and spices. She’s at home 24/7. She has the luxury of time. She has a few cookbooks she could use. Why does she need so many packet mixes? Her pantry is basic with basic food. I’ve donated better food to my local food bank this week. Where’s the nutritional food? I’ve a good mind to write to Tescos and ask which idiot thought it would be a good idea to give this lazy arsed woman her own cookware range when it’s pretty clear she does not cook. That pantry is wasted on her. I’d love to see what she eats on a daily basis. I’m going to quote myself again, ‘oh to be a fly on a brick slip wall’ 😆
As someone who has had a gastric band (is that what she had? Can’t remember if it’s that or a sleeve) it’s so so so much easier to eat absolute crap than it is to eat healthy. I’ll assume she spends all day grazing on sweets and thinks she’s fab because she’s not eating big meals

Reactions: 15
Wow, fancy having all that time on your hands and you can't even cook from scratch. Packet shepherds pie. Soph, you only need a stock cube (which you seem to have plenty of for some reason) tinned tomatoes (you'll need to buy some of these) worcester sauce, tomato puree (now we know you have loads of that, you just don't use if for it's intended purpose) and some herbs (labelled mixed herbs :ROFLMAO: )
Come to think of it didn't they have a soup maker which she made a big thing of for a few days and then it was never seen again? Why is the lazy mare buying tinned soup?

Reactions: 26
All I can think of seeing that photo of Weepy Al is that he’s had to perch on the edge of the seat because no one can fit in the booth 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Look at Stacey, getting her OLD decorations out, the day after making those snowflakes with Rex. Soph really doesn’t get it does she 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her cookware range is shocking.

Only fit for a mud kitchen imo.

Get yourself some quality copper pans Soph and take some cooking lessons. You've got the money for it!
She could take her mum along with her too and they could both learn to cook from scratch - no more Aunt Bessie Roasts for the Hinchliffes & Barkers. I think she could do with seeing a nutritionist too - her food choices are shocking.

Why does she store kitchen roll in the pantry? You can tell she doesn’t really cook or prepare food in her kitchen

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.