Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Ronnie looked like he was being led away by a stranger in her story earlier ...he's really unsure when it's just her and him and his body language around the alpacas 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ he looked so uncomfortable, can only imagine what his poor little face was like 😞
So she's on the beg now to be gifted Xmas tit from small businesses after last night's sickening reveal of hundreds of £££ worth of baubles ...she's determined to get one up on Trollomon that's very clear now (she won't though 🤣🤣🤣)

Reactions: 28
She is addicted to spending money. It‘s the only thing that gives her any short term reward as her life is pretty empty. She is devoid of any other stimulation in her life. The thrill wears off as soon as something isn’t new any more and she has to go and do it again. She is an addict and like all addicts no one in their life matters if they don’t fulfil her addiction. The hun followers are her enablers.

I know we all realise this here, i don’t want to come across as patronising, I just had to get it off my chest. Too many people these days measuring their own perceived greatness by how much tit they can afford (or not in many cases) and then show off to others via Instagram. Wasteful twats, all of them!

I will begin Christmas by cuddling up on the sofa with my grandkids under some threadbare old Xmas throws with hot chocolate in Xmas mugs their mum and aunt had as kids and watching Elf on dvd. Yeah, a dvd! Still bet it will be more fun than anything Hinch and her creepy husband do.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She was quick to pan down as she whooshed away from the orangery. Remind me please - which part of the house is that to the left? Is it a back entrance or a front entrance?….

Also - thinK we need to be on Xmas tree spying now in the backgrounds 😂

Also - when did the “treehouse” get a swing?
don’t think fiddles bothered which entrance oi oi 😜

I’m in one of those moods today 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Has she got rid of the hens that she's not even showing them? Scared they're diseased, so wanted shot of them.

Reactions: 11
Has she got rid of the hens that she's not even showing them? Scared they're diseased, so wanted shot of them.
She's been so slack on the rules, they probably had avian flu tbh. Poor things. She doesn't deserve any of those animals.

She'll buy 3 more hens once the rules lift and pretend they're still the same birds.

Reactions: 23
Wish I could make each of you a tattle bauble,I'm a small struggling business,thanks to label lady and her mass produced stickers,with no love and care into each piece,would give me a reason to sit in my workshop that I took a leap of faith on during covid and spent my little bit of savings on,I cant compete with bargain shop prices,and its killing genuine small businesses ♥
I often wish we could support each other more than just messages on here. I love handmade things and supporting small businesses, our tree has quite a few handmade personalised/special baubles. I've been wanting to get a memorial one for our spaniel who passed over to the rainbow bridge last year but can't bring myself to do it, so as was last year his wee bauble we got for him a few years ago will hang again this year and I'll shed some tears as we miss him terribly. I am so sorry your wee business is struggling ❤❤ Makes me so angry that people like LL are taking away from people like you xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Well said … she doesn’t know the meaning of Christmas because she’s too materialistic. Our tree is a mish mash of decorations we have bought with the kids as they’ve grown up, plus all of their handmade creations from nursery and schools and do you know what? We love it and wouldn’t have it any other way. Memories are attached to our decorations.
You just know there’s going to be a Christmas tree in the playroom so she can put all the decorations Ronnie makes at nursery on it. She can’t have them ruining the aesthetics in the main house!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Hinch shows £600 plus worth of Not child friendly baubles all for her, SSS shows making with Rex brown paper bag snowflakes which I think look gorgeous and hearing him say I love Christmas. Hinch you really have No IDeA🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 50
That poor dog 😔 He is so overweight. She mustn’t take him to the vets for check ups because they would absolutely bollock her. I don’t think she realises you should be able to see the shape of his rib cage, not each individual rib but he should have shape and his waist should be slightly nipped when looking from above. He is grossly overweight, always looks knackered, pants all the time and just looks sad and old before his time. Yet another thing she can’t get right!

Edited for spelling mistake 😉

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Has she ever said what she’s going to do when Ronnie grows out of the farm themed room?

She’s going to have to paint over all that work. And all her animals she’s incorporated into it. Is she really going to be able to paint over Henry’s face when he’s already dead? Don’t think she’s thought it through has she?
I cried for months anytime I saw a dog that looked like our old dog who died 3 years ago (he was 15 because he was looked after properly)

Our current dog is slim because he gets nice walks. We had a lovely walk to the local park yesterday afternoon as I had a day off work, had some errands to run so I took him with me. It really lifted my spirits, I think I’ll pass my dog a note to tell him.

Reactions: 16
She's just the gift that keeps on giving, isn't she? I'd dislike her life, so dull, sad & empty. To all who are struggling financially & can barely afford to eat and/or keep warm, please know that you're 1000% better people than she'll ever be & things will work out OK ❤ Sending positive vibes your way ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry to dash your hopes Sopha but no that reel didn't make me smile today👍it just reminded me of how tit an animal owner you are👍

Reactions: 28
I thought the boys had a play room? Have we even seen them let wild init and act like toddlers do? Oh no wait they not allowed 😡

That poor dog, my dog is a different breed but if she doesn't boy do I know about it. His so overweight running around your tend farm isn't enough women his a depressed dog.

Reactions: 18
Showing her using an old washing tablet box to store things for the children in isn’t a great idea sofa ffs 🙄🙄 that’s the last thing you reuse. You don’t want to encourage them to think that it might have their toys in…. Not that those boys have toys in that house. But seriously cleaning product storage containers are not really suitable to reuse as toy storage. Kind of a basics bit of logic

Reactions: 31
No it didn't make me smile it reminds me how overweight that poor dog is! Put him on a diet Sophie before it's to late for him! You control his food not him, yes you love him so do the right thing for him!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Just showed my partner her bauble story. He is absolutely disgusted. His words ‘She could decorate a bleeping forest with all that.’. He’s not someone who gets annoyed by stuff like that but he is so wound up. In our jobs we see people at their lowest point, we see their desperation and we see their heartbreak at not being able to provide for their family and their children. To see this is upsetting, incredibly bleeping upsetting. We aren’t rich, we don’t struggle but I sometimes feel guilty that we can afford things to the point where I don’t tell people things I have bought because I don’t want to seem like I’m bragging. Not this twit though. I go out and buy toys at Christmas for kids who have got nothing and I cry with every toy I pick up because I know the child that receives it will have so little and it tears me apart. This selfish, self centred poor excuse of a human doesn’t give a tit, it’s clear by the way she flaunts her wealth. Sorry but the bawbuwl (hate the way she says bauble) story has fucked me right off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
She's clearly not right in the head if it amuses her to show off her VERY overweight dog to the insta world 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Since moving to notafarm, Henry's got bigger and looks more knackered and depressed than ever 🙄 he's overfed to tit and must spend most of the day like that on the sofa 🤦🏼‍♀️ obvs it's not his fault that he's got such cruel owners 🤷🏼‍♀️
We should all NOT be more Henry 💯😔

Reactions: 24
What I don’t get about his bedroom is where’s all the toys? When my boy was little (now 23) I did him a Peter rabbit room but none of his fisher price brightly coloured toys were Peter rabbit. His room was full of car garages, little tykes trucks etc then hot wheels toys etc. kids toys don’t have to match your wallpaper. It’s like a IG set. Where’s the real part of the house that’s not got the IG?
Has she ever said what she’s going to do when Ronnie grows out of the farm themed room?

She’s going to have to paint over all that work. And all her animals she’s incorporated into it. Is she really going to be able to paint over Henry’s face when he’s already dead? Don’t think she’s thought it through has she?

Reactions: 23
Wish I could make each of you a tattle bauble,I'm a small struggling business,thanks to label lady and her mass produced stickers,with no love and care into each piece,would give me a reason to sit in my workshop that I took a leap of faith on during covid and spent my little bit of savings on,I cant compete with bargain shop prices,and its killing genuine small businesses ♥
Oh I feel your pain and I send hugs xx
Small business owner too and also a creative, and I totally get it!
I wish we could get noticed, I wish we could be featured and I wish people could see how hard we work!!
just want you to know that you’re not alone and there are lots of us here who would willingly support you xx
Wish we could start up a little tattle online marketplace somehow! To share/gift stuff and promote each other, it would be lovely but understand totally impossible within the rules which is fair enough!

sorry to derail..,, I can’t even form a rational sentence about how much those twattering baaaawbul stories fecked me off:mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.