Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
As for their shoes… As you probably all know, children’s footwear is so important in helping their feet and toes develop properly. Bad shoes can cause so many problems later on in life. She has so much money in order to provide them with proper little shoes from Clark’s etc. Yet she’s giving them slippers from Home Bargains to wear in the garden in the wet and cold? And spends £600+ on Christmas baubles. It makes me sick. She could give her boys the best start in life and she’s failing them over and over and over again. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 48

muppet88

You can imagine that scene off Matilda where the colourful classroom gets changed back to misery whenever trunchball in coming. I bet that’s what it’s like when for Mamfa when Sopha is on the way round

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Make it make sense

So the trees she has bought for Ron and Len are going to have the baubles on she has chosen. Why hasn’t she allowed them to pick their own 😩 In my house we have a big tree with the tasteful (some may say boring, I don’t do colour 😜) decs on and then we have my daughter’s tree and her’s is a mass of colour and fun. She’s got hamburgers, flamingos, unicorns, reindeers…you name it she has it on her little tree and she picked every one of them and I look at it and smile because it is her and it is her creation. I wish Hinch would just give those boys some freedom and a chance to express themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Do you know what, I’m not even pissed off at her for spending thousands of pounds on Christmas crap. If she’s got the money and that’s what she wants to spend it on then that’s up to her (as my Dad always says, you can only spend it once!) but recording several stories on her Instagram to brag about it? That’s the bit that is in really poor taste.
I think she’s backed herself into a corner. She got instafamous by showing her “Ebayers” and her “Hinch hauls” from Home Bargins, B&M and Poundland and if she doesn’t continue to show her followers what she’s been buying every day she’s literally got no other content. All she does every single day is accumulate material possessions and spend money.
All day, every day!!
I can’t even begin to imagine how boring, empty and unsatisfying her poor little life must be and the sad thing is that I don’t think she even realises.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

AllieBee

VIP Member
Why does she 'the boys' made the pissy stick heart in Mamfas house? Ronnie was only little and lennie not born when that was made, and anyway HINCH made it. Why does she lie about everything? Why? Absolutely everything that comes out of her is a lie, even just the smallest, nonsensical thing. She is one weird cunt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Hennerz has his say 🤭 (Volume needed, contains swears)

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Who the fuck are all these sweets for? 😲😲😲 The boys would be bouncing off the walls for days if they ate those. More likely for her as she eats like a 5 year old trapped in an adults body. That amount of sugar and E numbers is off the scale. Jesus.

PhotoGrid_Site_1668268612667.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Sickening and shameless disshhplay of greed there from Slopha & Jimmy Dickless, baking in their 35°c oraaaaangery 🔥 🍊

Another cringey tone deaf braggathon from the Queen of Narcissism with her gormless, unemployed twat of a husband, dressed for July, grunting in the background. 👀👃

The woman doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone who has "financed" their loifeshhhtyle, many of whom are already struggling and worrying about how they will afford the basics along with many who have never heard of her. Hard working families who are worried sick & the need for food banks rapidly on the rise.

Christmas is not about how much money you can spend to prove you love your family Hinch!
Narcissists are beyond help, obsessed with material items, themselves and having control.

Get to fuck with your "journey of excess" Slophie Rose and shove your very many expensive "bawballs" up your braggy bumbuminnitt, with an added shhhprig of cuntilyptus for added shhhhtyling 🌿
ATV 🖕🏼

#mrshinchisover

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

tandm

Look at that sitting there watching her unwrap hundreds of pounds worth of baubles. Grow a pair of baubles janine or borrow some from the mrs. I can't stand that nasal excuse of a man. Just as well lonnie kicked off in the bauble shop or that bitch would have cleaned them out
He annoys me almost more than she does, never seen a more pathetic excuse for a man in my life, let’s his wife pay for everything while he sits on his lazy ass all day every day, walking round like he is some celebrity when he’s just a chavy twat and thinks he’s funny, he’s completely emasculated by his wife who carries his balls in her handbag, he acts like the adoring proud husband but in reality he only brags her up all the time because she’s funding his life of leisure and i can just imagine he eyes up any attractive woman he sees, big goggle eyes popping out of his head 🤢 and given half the chance he would cheat, I can see right through him, creepy prick

• Sick
Reactions: 45

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
Not been on this thread for a while but after seeing her stories I had to comment. Apparently her child had a tantrum (news flash it’s what kids do) and she still managed to buy all they baubles. I’m calling billy bullshitter! If he was having a tantrum its no wonder he was probably bored shitless!

Reactions: 44

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Shopping at Morrisons now ey Hinch? Bit bitter about losing your deal with Tescho?

Oh guysh I don't have time in my day to clean anymore but I can sit in a car park watching a fucking bin being emptied.

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
This is just fucking disgusting. Where's the real food? Why does she have a fucking tub of sweets that big? Why does she have so many fucking seasoning mixes? How the fuck does she get the stock cube she wants when they're all mixed up in that jar?

Ugh.
IMG_20221112_153322.jpg

IMG_20221112_153620.jpg

IMG_20221112_153458.jpg

IMG_20221112_153520.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

Kelly112330

Fucking hell between her copying sss with the loungewear and the Christmas window display I’ve got so much deja vu I might as well be the ghost of fucking Christmas past. 😂

• Haha

muppet88

Even if I was desperate as fuck, living in a mould ridden tint flat, I still would not exist live in that old hinch house.
I expect they have to get permission to move a piece of furniture let alone repaint and bring a bit of colour and life into the place. And then to have Sopha just turn up and film your private space and wandering round like she has the right. Fuck that for a game of soldiers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43