Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the boysccch are such tend terrible sleepers, she’s quick to dump them on her ageing parents the whole time 😂 I know they’re not decrepit but it’s a lot of work. Or maybe they think they live there and sleep better with no faceless giraffe, deranged rabbit and mural of doom.

oh and Dogpie and Charles Dickless make me criiiiinge

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
My boyfriend is away with work for the next 6 months… I know exactly how I’ll spend the drive home from picking him up next year. A couples car quiz… NOT 🤣 He’d think I was off my rocker. Why are her and Jamie and their relationship so bloody weird?!?!

(I’d just like to add, no offence if that’s what you do on a regular basis with your significant other! Sorry!). X

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Couples car quiz? 😂

This pair blatantly get some kind of couple counselling don’t they - the weird games in the evening, the kids crafts late at night, car quizzes? 😂 bleeping leave off…

To Ronnie. Love Mummy and Jamie 👃
If you nose you nose 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Watching them two in the car is like watching a 12 year old and their father.

Weird relationship setup.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’ve never known someone to wear such big baggy clothes no matter what time of day it is or what the weather is like. She even wore that shite when it was 40 degrees! Dumb ass sack of potatoes

• Sick
Reactions: 19
If I was doing a quiz I would not just take my husbands word for the answer being wrong because he told me it was . Not a bleeping chance 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Couples car quiz is literally the most dogshit way to spend a car journey. Why did you need to film it and furthermore why was jimbobsmallnobfatslob asking all the questions? Is a Couples quiz not a mixture of both of you asking questions to eachother?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That riveting car journey Quiz....:cautious: just a few things:

1. Where are the kids? If it was real time that was posted around 6:30pm today.
2.Cover your mouth when you are coughing you dirty witch.
3. Them questions could be answered by a 7 year old, they were that easy.
4. BRRRRRRAZILLLLLLLL followed by smug smile, dumb duck. Even I hate football and know where the next world cup will be as I would suggest most people who watch any type of news or read a paper would.
5. Jamie saying 'I'm driving, not looking at you' Don't worry Jamie, she's looking at herself enough for the both of you.
6.Can you say a full sentence in Spanish/French? Hinchy, you can barely string a proper sentence together in English.
7.Take that bloody filter off your face and put your seat belt on properly.
8.She really thinks she's hilarious doesn't she? Um no, you are not.
9.duck OFF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Someone is seriously loving themselves today… that car quiz was basically a chance for her to pout and throw her stupid hair around because she clearly found a filter that she thinks makes her look nice… she fancies herself so much it’s unreal… notice how she didn’t film jimbob once… cos she NOSE he’s an ugly bastard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Guys I think we may have witnessed some form of tragic foreplay that can't be unseen. She's gonna make him wear a sombrero and call him Seńor from now on, isn't she??? Ai ai ai!!! 😭😭😭
PS. That French was shite!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Just seen her make up kid friends bday no gushing post from soph some friend hey ?yet if it was Stacey she’s gushing bet she comments soon after reading here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Perfect activity for the boys to do but no she has got to do it herself. Why is she so reluctant to allow those kids to do things themselves. It’s like she’s a child too and she wants to save all the fun stuff for herself. It’s so strange.
wouldn’t be worthy for the ‘gram tho hunnayyy

Reactions: 5
I rolled down the stairs to comment on here! OMG. Car quizz for 6 year olds! How proud she looked to know 9x9 🤣 I bet she converted it in £ first!
Then pretend to be a silly blond re easy jet trying to be relatable. She’s such a detestable bleep.

Now a personal message for you sof although you haven’t read these threads since France was invaded by the romans.

I am French as it happens and your French is pathetic, not cute. Also please start with loving your own bleeping language first and learn 1. Words, 2.prononciation, 3.tone.

Nobody knows who you are in France and should they have the misfortune to find out, they would slaughter you (verbally that is) since you represent everything we hate in our culture : tasteless, uncultured, zero respect for food or for education, fake face and altered body, illiterate..I could go on.

Voilà, bonsoir! Next time do a quizz with les enfants instead.

She is so stupid.

Here are some questions for you, Soph! Ask Jamie to use these. You're welcome. 👍🏻

1. Who is the PM?
2. What is the cost of living crisis?
3. What filter do you use to alter your face?
4. How many freebies do you want to get next year?
5. How many bots have you bought?
6. Are you afraid the Hunch fame is coming to an end?
7. Why don't you let your sons have privacy?
8. How do you sleep at night knowing there's so much information about your family out there?
9. How greedy would you say you are on a scale of 1-10?
10. How many meals do you cook in your kitchen and why is it none?
This!!! I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Not wearing her seatbelt correctly on a motorway of course she’s not absolute twit!

Reactions: 19
The Spanish was wrong as well, for the record. No surprises I’m sure.

The pair of them trying to act like they have personalities and senses of humour. I can’t bear it, honest to god! Both as embarrassing as each other at this point.

Reactions: 31
Why does he speak to her like a creep! Does he have to tell her "well done" after anything she does. bleeping weird.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.