Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louanne

VIP Member
Couldn't get this thread suggestion any shorter...

Alpacas, the hens, and now wants a pony?
Animal lover?!? No, just an absolute phoney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
For anyone who questions whether a fat overweight ‘show’ cocker could hurt a hen meet Popcorn who was shaken so badly by next doors fat overweight cocker that it damaged her back and she couldn’t walk or hold her head up properly for three weeks. I had to feed her by hand (and clean up the other end cos chicken nappies don’t exist I’m sorry to tell you Sophie)

I’m furious and as far as BHWT are concerned I’ve cancelled my donations to them and I’ll never rehome anymore of their hens again. Plenty more worthy hen charities that need support.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I've not been on since this morn and got another 8 pages to catch up when I can be arsed.
There was a VERY different attitude last night to people replying to BHWT stories, everyone wanting to know the replies people got, including myself, today it's a different attitude. Oh you shouldn't message on social media, it's not their fault. It's some poor person sat behind a screen. If you don't know anything about hens you shouldn't message. I know fuck all about hens and even I know it's wrong, so I messaged and usually I never ever messages companys. And I applaud everyone else who bothered to bombard BHWT aswell cos there behaviour has been absolutely disgusting from the get go. Hinch gets away with fucking everything and it's about time if stops. People are so scared to call her out for her behaviour and then you get a well known trust backing her up. It's not professional.

I think it's more than appropriate to message them, who gives a flying toss if that person is just running their social media and doesn't have input to who rescues their hens? They work for them, social media side or not. They will be replying to people's queries. They should have the professional knowledge and should be responding and reacting appropriately and not licking arse when they're clearly a hincher. And that's exactly what their doing. So yes, they should get concerned messages. If it's above their head instead of sending snarky little messages they should say thanks for your concern, I'll send your concerns to management. The way the mattress company replied.

They have deleted their Instagram account because they know they're in the wrong for sticking up for someone being so irresponsible. Instead of apologising they've pussied out and deleted it.Sorry but that says everything you need to know and people might now realise the consequences that come with working with someone like Hinch. And I hope it's a big lesson to future companys because she's toxic and irresponsible.

I would never take it off tattle to be a troll or purposely cause drama, for one how childish and two we all know its against the rules, but messaging a company respectfully, what's wrong with that? It's a thread about hinch and this has everything to do with hinch at the end of the day.

They won't be the last company and we'll be having this conversation about another next week. It's part of the thread.

Anyway, hope she's having a lovely 5k night away with her bum of a husband laying around on her phone in her lounge way. Another day of Soph.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Danielle0120

VIP Member
How do they know what she was doing. Where they there ???? Arse lickers
I'm interested in their reply. If they reply. Probably won't.

I never ever usually contact companys who work with her. I'm usually not arsed. I did with the mattress situation because that was fucking horrific, but that's it so this is the second company I've contacted before I'm made out to be a troll causing drama by any lurking sheep on this thread. But BHWT are rubbing me the wrong way being little bum hole lickers

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Crispmonster

Chatty Member
I have got so much to catch up on. I really must stop ‘getting a loife!’ 🤣 Anyway, seeing as today is their 54th 4th wedding anniversary, I thought it only right to share the ‘wash your bum bum in it’ for the newbies or anyone else who may have missed it.
🚽 🍑

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 87

jklmnop

Been lurking here since the Wicked Witch of Maldon reversed a video of her son taking an Easter headband off to make it look like he'd put it on! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Controlled the need to comment for a long time (just chucked coke down my greedy, fat thriat) but this woman is insufferable. The damn birds pushed me closer to the edge... but the donkey talk pushed me right over.

Owning a pet is a bloody privilege! Hubby and I rented our first not-a-farm home together for years and it was strictly no pets. We love animals but had to graft for the deposit on our own home... so we just dealt with it.

We bought our first house last year and finally brought one kitten home. That feline little fecker makes me smile every day and I actually feel lucky to have a pet! Hell, I feel lucky that I have a home and a wage going in every month.

She makes millions fleecing the Klarna cunts, buys a big farm house and fills it to the rafters with animals and items she doesn't even appreciate. If she could just stop and truly let what she has sink in, without always wanting the next (poor donkeys), she'd be a whole lot happier. Her boys probably would be too... imagine growing up seeing your mum always hunt down the next "thing" to acquire! How fulfilling life must be if that's how you have to live it!

Oh... and coaching could be great for her if it's done properly. I'll save her time though and "bring her unknown into her known window" right now: Sophie tend Rose - you are a greedy knob.

Blessed be ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
The only consolation is that poor hen, who only learned to walk yesterday, will still be able to outrun that obese potato of a dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 83

Danielle0120

VIP Member
BHWT are a pack of cunty little hinchers, pass it on

I mean yes he wasn't left unattended in *that* pic and at *that* time so yes, bad choice of words on my part but he will be left unattended from now on, and probably has been all day.

I'm done with BHWT now, I'm gonna leave them to it and when their 3 precious little hens are dead from being neglected and probably attacked by Henry then I'll send them a big fat told you so

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

Little Miss Annie

This is going to be a long post I can tell already but that stupid woman needs removing from social media!!

Letting your dog in the hen enclosure is damn right irresponsible! This whole Snow White fantasy you live in Sophie is disgusting. Aesthetics and perfect visuals over animal welfare and safety is appalling. You even dare get donkeys!! You do NOT live on a farm, you are NOT educated on livestock and you are clearly NOT capable of caring for any animal. You selfish twat.

You aren’t a fairytale princess who has got her forever ever after.

You are a saleswoman, a narcissistic liar and incapable of telling the truth. You are an animal abuser and a poor excuse of a mother. Jumping on any trends, particularly regarding mental health is sickening. A regular grief tourist, following and commenting last minute on peoples heartbreaking realities, not because you care but simply to get noticed because you know there will be a high volume of traffic looking at that profile!! It’s all me, me, me!! You make me sick.

Daily lying to innocent and vulnerable people to rake in as much money as possible is vile. Pretending to be relatable so that these people believe your lies and fund your fake lifestyle. Because that’s what you are love, FAKE.

Crying mental health, trolls, body insecurities and all that other bullshit you spout is just lies to stay relatable to the sheep and to keep them believing you.

A world pandemic, a living crisis and ‘relatable little old Sophie’ doesn’t even blink an eyelid or mention any of it. They may not be questioning it now, but they will and you are fucked when they do!!

Keep lying, bragging and buying bots. Keep living this filtered and delusional lifestyle. The more you do it, the more you fuck up and the sooner the real Sophie and the truth is exposed.

Reality is sat waiting and Karma isn’t kind to liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps?

Thread title by our lovely @Pollyanna263

As always, mark any title suggestions with "thread suggestion" or they won't be seen. Keep them short and swear free please!

After all the eggcitement of the hen reveal, it was back to the bullshit for Soph.
Starting with some cheap Travelodge voile curtains for the window that we are all fairly sure has planning permission for a Juliet balcony. If there was a prize for the strangest spending patterns...30k driveway, 30p curtains.
Up next was ads and a dirty delete. Yes, Soph forgot to read the PR pack (what's she like, blesserart!) and had to edit her story to remove claims of eco-friendly packaging. But that wasn't the only Fairy Fuck Up - more on that later.

Another teeny tiny ad for her own range. Despite the house being drier than the inside of fiddles purse, the wine and cocktail glasses were lower on the shelf than the tumblers. And the "ad" was tinier than Jimbobs willy. Actually, probably not that tiny.
Mouldy bouncy castle out and fire hazards on the hob and it was off to bed for Saint Sophie Rose.

On Tuesday she began with swooping shots of a bunch of animals that probably shouldn't be "free-ranging" together in the scorched lawn. There was a nice long list of stuff to do, almost a week's worth of content!
She chose to begin with feeding a chicken an ice-cube inside the chicken house. As you do.
Then it was time to share the vulva resin drive, two weeks after it was actually finished, and to push their giveaway as affiliated with herself. Didn't matter that she got a 30k drive and they are only giving away 2.5k worth, Saint Sopha, how can we ever thank you for your generosity?

Oi oi oi, there's koi koi koi (shamelessly plagiarising @dancing in pyjamas ♥) In more proof that money cannot buy you style or taste, the hellscape playroom moved into the seventh circle in the form of a corner of watery lino emblazoned with koi fish. Because why have an engaging outdoor space when you can create a sterile 2D environment indoors?
Now to re-visit the Fairy Fuck Up. As a helpful Tattler (@Whenthelightsturntostars thank you!) chose to message JoyOfClean to enquire as to how involved Hunch actually was in the packaging design. Turns out not at fucking all. I can smell the smoke from her burning pants from here!

Just when we thought the fuck ups were done for the day, in an astounding display of absolute stupidity, she said goodnight with a post of the fat hen stood next to the rescue hen. Yes, she allowed her cocker spaniel to mingle with the chickens in their enclosure.
Just can't even.

Saint Sophie Rose of Maldonia has less braincells than she has real fish.
Jimbob is the worst kind of enabler.
Freda did a poor job of raising her daughter.
FatDog is getting a chicken dinner one of these days.

Report her to the ASA for not declaring ads: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Read the wonderful thread 500:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I need to get past my anger about Henry so I’m now going to be pissed off that she was too busy getting a hen house before she finished her children’s playroom.

Priorities Sophie!

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
BHWT are a pack of cunty little hinchers, pass it on

I mean yes he wasn't left unattended, bad choice of words on my part but he will be left unattended from now on, and probably has been all day.

I'm done with BHWT now, I'm gonna leave them to it and when their 3 precious little hens are dead from being neglected and probably attacked by Henry then I'll send them a big fat told you so
It's not even that the dog is there with them as much as it's 2 days after rehoming. It's added stress on those hens and it's no way enough time to train the dog to not go for them when her back is turned.
The person running the socials isn't clued up at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 77

Andioooop

VIP Member
I miss you brightening this boring thread up, you're not around much, hope you're OK fat troll @Andioooop xxx
I do lurk but the repetitive hen talk & repetitive question of who’s moving into greyskull has put me off, not having a pop at the OGs as it’s not them, i love you all, but I can’t stand when people don’t read the recaps or a few pages before like the rest of us so we’re left reading the same old questions.
There’s no words for Hinch, boring as per. Hoping for a freshen up Friday tomorrow
Anyway, thanks for thinking of me you mouthy cunt ❤ Bet ol’ jimbob is fuming that Peggy has a bigger pecker

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
BHWT support a gundog being with their rescue hens after 2 days 😡

I hate that his will happen, but one day a child or animal will be injured by Hinch’s stupidity and organisations like this, supposedly promoting the welfare of animals will be as guilty themselves.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Jimbobbeegeenob 🎵Nose Dive🎵 🤭

My sympathy for Jimbob’s eye bags hasn’t lasted long, plus I got the opportunity to record this without scaring our French family 😂

(volume needed)

20EC7340-3246-4C7C-90BC-84A7DE6D6F14.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I’ve just looked at this again and christ it’s not just the fence is it but the hedge… the whole background! I don’t usually spot such things but it’s just so blatant here. Madness. Also just so embarrassing how much of her content is aimed at tattle.
Imagine knowing that your beloved dog is so morbidly obese that you can’t show him to the world.

But then instead of, oh, I don’t know, asking your vet for help with a safe exercise plan to get him back to a healthy weight without actually doing more damage, you just edit and filter him instead….

What kind of fucked up is that?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 71