Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bot buying was predictable as always. She’s upped her numbers that she buys again to make sure it outweighs the losses. Apart from a handful of genuine followers (her likes show a good idea of obsessed sheep) the rest are bots. People are unfollowing her and eventually it’ll screw her over 😂

Apart from hens and alpacas, she has no content at all. Even they are boring as duck and will no doubt make people unfollow.

She will keep buying things for ‘home improvement’ but she needs to be careful because when she gets her hot tub/reveals it, she will make people leave, the same will happen if she goes for a swimming pool or anything like that.

When she gets her balcony and plays the sickly Romeo and Juliet scenarios with that unemployed husband of hers it’s gonna be stomach churning!

She can’t keep this fake character up forever. She’s slipping up daily and no amount of bot buying or blind sheep who thinks the sun shines out of their backsides will be able to cover up the lies and deception.

She’s a sinking ship and will now be putting on the performance of her life to keep attention on her. She will play on mental health, trolls and superwoman act. She will continue to filter the duck out of life because she’s deluded, greedy and thinks she’s untouchable.

She will never be happy. Money, a big house, fancy cars, expensive furniture and never having to worry about the cost of living may sound amazing but when you break it down, it’s all based on lies. She will always want more and more and it’ll never be enough. I wouldn’t change my life for hers. I may struggle to get through each month and worry about the energy bills but I’ve worked to survive and I will never be labelled as a liar or a fraud. When her Disney life comes crashing down that’s all she will have. She may be in a big house and surrounded by materialistic crap but that label of being a liar and fraud will be stuck to her for the rest of her life. I’m not the one watching my back for Karma. She is 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve gone down a Chewton Glen taxidermy rabbit hole….
Let’s remember this was over £1,000 per night, and Lennie was 10 weeks old at the time.

Soph rocked up in her new Victoria’s Secret tracksuit and basically wore it the entire time.

Mug Shots and Ribena

“Did you know this is real?”

Nutribullet speculation

Apparently when the hotel asked Jamie if they’d like the turndown service Jamie replied “I hope I don’t get turned down after this 😉

Then I got bored.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm a complete lurker, but been here since Ren's 99.9% gifted baby shower. However.... she's really done herself a doozy changing her follower setting to only she can see them... makes it really manageable to pick out bots to reports.

Just had another mass reporting session on the batch of followers I could see. There are SO many of then ... can't wait until its just 10 huns that follow her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Let’s remember this was over £1,000 per night, and Lennie was 10 weeks old at the time.

Soph rocked up in her new Victoria’s Secret tracksuit and basically wore it the entire time.

Mug Shots and Ribena

Nutribullet speculation

Apparently when the hotel asked Jamie if they’d like the turndown service Jamie replied “I hope I don’t get turned down after this 😉

Then I got bored.
I've never followed her but, prior to discovering tattle, used to check in on her every now and then for a dose of rage. I remember watching Ron's birthday live so I've been aware of her for ages. I somehow missed this entire Chewton Glen trip though. Thanks for sharing, absolute gold 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Mug Shots and Ribena

Nutribullet speculation

Then I got bored.
Ah the VS tracksuit that she wore day in day out, and hasn’t been seen since.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think I've yet to see a positive review of any of her tit. All the sheep are falling down their bloody stairs!!

Screenshot_20220818-120138_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220818-115528_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Yes, it does give out vibes of "we rescue chickens from battery cages" then rehome them......as quickly as possible, to who anyone who will have them, regardless of situations poor hens maybe subject too....as long as they are off our hands we dont care!!
I got that impression from the video. Hoardes of people and no proper checks on who is taking them.

Reactions: 8
Jimbobbeegeenob 🎵Nose Dive🎵 🤭

My sympathy for Jimbob’s eye bags hasn’t lasted long, plus I got the opportunity to record this without scaring our French family 😂

(volume needed)

20EC7340-3246-4C7C-90BC-84A7DE6D6F14.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Half arsed wedding anniversary montage yesterday morning and then nothing since, but has ammased over 1200 new followers? Yeh I'm sure Soph. Did Inch treat you with his old flexible friend to inflate your ego even further?

Reactions: 28
Exactly 🙌🏼

I’ve struggled with my mental health since I was 13, I’m now in my late thirties. I know from experience of what true anxiety can do. I didn’t leave my home for nearly 4 years! Even now after years of therapy I struggle with anxiety on a daily basis. My family don’t have any photos of me because I fear a camera anywhere near me, I can’t take my daughter to school, I will dress to blend in and not stand out, a knock on the door makes me want to hide!

And here’s Sophie drawing attention to herself on a daily basis, flirting with work men, eye bleeping herself, a big white wedding, a dolled up baby shower, photo shoots….boils my piss when someone uses mental health for greed and deflection for being a lying twit! 🙄
She's such a fraud. My social anxiety is so bad that I haven't married my partner of 24 years purely because I don't want to be the centre of attention. Not even a Gretna green us and 2 witnesses type wedding. The struggle is real and sofa is a prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.