Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A mindset coach?? Surely Soph doesn’t need one of those? Mum says she can do anything!
Greedy is bringing out a motivational/ life coach book. I think the “empowerment reel” and following this account is hinch’s desperate attempt to copy/ steal whatever greedy has planned.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Something is brewing with the latest person she’s followed.
Omfg, I have no words, i just can't deal with this pish of her being portrayed as brave regarding her anxiety. I have real anxiety, bleeping debilitating and I really loathe Hinch and how she makes on she has it. First class bleep so she is

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Omfg, I have no words, i just can't deal with this pish of her being portrayed as brave regarding her anxiety. I have real anxiety, bleeping debilitating and I really loathe Hinch and how she makes on she has it. First class bleep so she is
Couldn’t agree more xx

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Come on everyone the hens are completely safe with Henry. She’s been saying forever about the one time he saw a fox in the garden and has been after it ever since. He is there to protect the hens from the fox. This woman lives on a different planet. As soon as the hen starts to run he is going to see it as a game. When I had my old cocker spaniel I knew he wouldn’t hurt my neighbours hens if they got into my garden. I knew that because he was petrified of them and would run back in the house screaming 😂. But that being said if they were in my garden I wouldn’t let him out just incase.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The thing is, you can trust your dog all you want and believe they’ll never dare do anything to hurt another animal or person. But at the end of the day, your dog is just that.. a dog.

You cannot say 100% with full confidence what your dog will do from one moment to the next because guess what? We’re not dogs.

I used to have a friend who trusted her dog with her LIFE and she trained the thing so, so well. He killed one of her rabbits out of absolutely nowhere.

Hinch is being so god damn irresponsible by having Henry in that cage with them, poor things must literally be terrified. And yes, she isn’t leaving them unattended but it takes legit SECONDS for accidents to happen.

Shame on the BHWT for making excuses for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Been lurking here since the Wicked Witch of Maldon reversed a video of her son taking an Easter headband off to make it look like he'd put it on! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Controlled the need to comment for a long time (just chucked coke down my greedy, fat thriat) but this woman is insufferable. The damn birds pushed me closer to the edge... but the donkey talk pushed me right over.

Owning a pet is a bloody privilege! Hubby and I rented our first not-a-farm home together for years and it was strictly no pets. We love animals but had to graft for the deposit on our own home... so we just dealt with it.

We bought our first house last year and finally brought one kitten home. That feline little fecker makes me smile every day and I actually feel lucky to have a pet! Hell, I feel lucky that I have a home and a wage going in every month.

She makes millions fleecing the Klarna cunts, buys a big farm house and fills it to the rafters with animals and items she doesn't even appreciate. If she could just stop and truly let what she has sink in, without always wanting the next (poor donkeys), she'd be a whole lot happier. Her boys probably would be too... imagine growing up seeing your mum always hunt down the next "thing" to acquire! How fulfilling life must be if that's how you have to live it!

Oh... and coaching could be great for her if it's done properly. I'll save her time though and "bring her unknown into her known window" right now: Sophie tend Rose - you are a greedy knob.

Blessed be ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Just going back to her turning Greyskull into a workhouse for the destitute for a wee second, saw this on Twitter. Probably misinformation, but it let’s see if she does sell it in a year’s time

C7503CF9-868D-4B9E-9D0E-842B6321E850.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I'd say Audrey is drooling at the chops and can't wait for a taste of those chickens. He will pounce. Hinch just doesn't know it yet.

Screenshot_20220816-223047_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Didn’t Henry used to wait at the door for the squirrels or something?! Sorry but those birds don’t need more stress right now. I am getting raged at the collecting animal content when she is 💩 at providing care.

Reactions: 32
Chicken people: "As a general rule, your dog should not be allowed in the coop at all. This clear distinction keeps accidents from happening when you are not looking and allows the chickens to have a space of their own. When chickens are stressed, they do not lay eggs which is against the whole point of keeping these birds. Keeping your dog out of the coop also prevents sickness. Salmonella is found in the chickens’ feces and we all know how dogs love to eat poop; this also keeps our companions from bringing in the dirt and grossness from the coop indoors."

Hunch: Look at Henz with ma Hens, fur and feathers go together 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Excuse me while I barf 🤮🤮🤮. Feck off

and she is getting donkeys next

View attachment 1504424
Do you think these followers sheeples talk to real people like they do to people online who they’ve never met? If someone I’d never met approached me in the street and started babbling at me like this - I’d think WTF! I’d be convinced my chain was being yanked while waiting for Harry Hill to appear with his pantomime donkey! 😁

Reactions: 15
Those Hen people rely on donations too. Wouldn't give arsenal holes like that a penny if they promote "celebs" not treating their animals with respect.

Reactions: 28
For anyone who questions whether a fat overweight ‘show’ cocker could hurt a hen meet Popcorn who was shaken so badly by next doors fat overweight cocker that it damaged her back and she couldn’t walk or hold her head up properly for three weeks. I had to feed her by hand (and clean up the other end cos chicken nappies don’t exist I’m sorry to tell you Sophie)

I’m furious and as far as BHWT are concerned I’ve cancelled my donations to them and I’ll never rehome anymore of their hens again. Plenty more worthy hen charities that need support.
Poor Popcorn 🤗, you’re absolutely right that some breeds have an instinctive prey drive. It’s not about whether they’re a good or a bad dog, a fat or a fast one, young or old.

I’m disgusted with BHWT, saying things like that tells you they’re not about welfare.

Reactions: 22
Damnit I’ve just realised I gave the her bloody idea.

A19CFAE6-C9AA-4DF1-89F8-6CC7776F583A.jpeg

But at least I can say bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Fur and feathers go together?? oh really? my local parks say other wise they are currently covered in pigeon feathers and a local urban fox may have been at the crime scene 😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.