Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing the difference a year makes. Last year she wore that cover everything lounge suit so often it eventually threw itself into the bin. This year dresses that leave little to the imagination. 😳
Has the tend anxiety been cured?
She’s got all she needs out the sheep she can act like her normal self now 😂

She actually said ‘I love you Jamie’ !!!
It’s probably the first time in a long time she’s said that her it’s just for tattles benefit sadly x

Reactions: 10
Will they be going away for their anniversary to
a 5* chrome & glass hotel? We all know this is far more your style Hunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20220817-093910.png

This looks more like a shot of a horror film where if you look directly at the central villain you die immediately.

SHE'S BEHIND YOU JAMIE!

She's like some kind of spectre floating towards him. If he turns round and sees her true self she would turn into the Nun from The Conjuring 👻
Hahaha great minds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Don’t say we didn’t warn you 🙄
As I said before the little dog next door to me has killed 4 up to now and he is half the size of a chicken....the owner insists on letting the chickens just wander where they want.
Totally irresponsible to ever put animals in this position and the chicken welfare people should have condemned this behaviour?
That chicken has never seen a dog before, it didnt know it should be scared, if it did it would have moved immediately!

Reactions: 17
Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps?

Thread title by our lovely @Pollyanna263

As always, mark any title suggestions with "thread suggestion" or they won't be seen. Keep them short and swear free please!

After all the eggcitement of the hen reveal, it was back to the bullshit for Soph.
Starting with some cheap Travelodge voile curtains for the window that we are all fairly sure has planning permission for a Juliet balcony. If there was a prize for the strangest spending patterns...30k driveway, 30p curtains.
Up next was ads and a dirty delete. Yes, Soph forgot to read the PR pack (what's she like, blesserart!) and had to edit her story to remove claims of eco-friendly packaging. But that wasn't the only Fairy duck Up - more on that later.

Another teeny tiny ad for her own range. Despite the house being drier than the inside of fiddles purse, the wine and cocktail glasses were lower on the shelf than the tumblers. And the "ad" was tinier than Jimbobs willy. Actually, probably not that tiny.
Mouldy bouncy castle out and fire hazards on the hob and it was off to bed for Saint Sophie Rose.

On Tuesday she began with swooping shots of a bunch of animals that probably shouldn't be "free-ranging" together in the scorched lawn. There was a nice long list of stuff to do, almost a week's worth of content!
She chose to begin with feeding a chicken an ice-cube inside the chicken house. As you do.
Then it was time to share the vulva resin drive, two weeks after it was actually finished, and to push their giveaway as affiliated with herself. Didn't matter that she got a 30k drive and they are only giving away 2.5k worth, Saint Sopha, how can we ever thank you for your generosity?

Oi oi oi, there's koi koi koi (shamelessly plagiarising @dancing in pyjamas ♥) In more proof that money cannot buy you style or taste, the hellscape playroom moved into the seventh circle in the form of a corner of watery lino emblazoned with koi fish. Because why have an engaging outdoor space when you can create a sterile 2D environment indoors?
Now to re-visit the Fairy duck Up. As a helpful Tattler (@Whenthelightsturntostars thank you!) chose to message JoyOfClean to enquire as to how involved Hunch actually was in the packaging design. Turns out not at bleeping all. I can smell the smoke from her burning pants from here!

Just when we thought the duck ups were done for the day, in an astounding display of absolute stupidity, she said goodnight with a post of the fat hen stood next to the rescue hen. Yes, she allowed her cocker spaniel to mingle with the chickens in their enclosure.
Just can't even.

Saint Sophie Rose of Maldonia has less braincells than she has real fish.
Jimbob is the worst kind of enabler.
Freda did a poor job of raising her daughter.
FatDog is getting a chicken dinner one of these days.

Report her to the ASA for not declaring ads: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Read the wonderful thread 500:
So Henry feels like chicken tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My angelic perfect never does any wrong dog has done a dirty protest in his bed and all up my wall

How’s hen and pasty doing sopha

• Haha
She really thinks she looks like a princess on her wedding day, bet she was constantly searching for a mirror to eyefuck herself. She looks like one of those knitted doll toilet roller holders. The hair looked terrible and just looks like a chav in an oversized dress. Can you imagine how controlling she was planning the bloody thing

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Can't even go on our morning dog walk without seeing something that reminds me of Hinch, a business with their astroturf car 🤣🤣🤣

Ooooh the chickens thread has promoted me to well known member, going to celebrate with my crunky snacks and full fat coke 🎊🎊🎊💃💃💃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hate it. I have actual anxiety, not tend for the gram anxiety and I have to force myself to pick up my feet and walk into situations that I’m just not comfortable with. I go on holiday today and I’m honestly dreading it because I’m currently stuck in a loop of ENDLESS catastrophising and I’m exhausted. But I’ll force myself to get on with it and try and have the inevitable panic attack in private because I need to just get on with these things as it’s my family’s holiday too and they deserve it

Then we have Hinch who fleeces her sheep to buy a massive house and has done nothing even remotely brave or out of the ordinary and yet these huns are obsessed with to the extent that they are. She’s a very calculating manipulator and a complete narcissist.

Kind of off topic though, because my anxiety is through the roof I haven’t really slept for the last 3 nights. I was reading Tattle last night (fell down the rabbit hole of some of the TOWIE lots threads) and then finally fell asleep straight after. I dreamt that my cat had a thread on Tattle Life because he had an Instagram page and everyone thought he looked “too smug for a cat” and they got really annoyed that he kept selling his collars on Depop.
can totally empathise with this, it’s exhausting as the next few hours will continue to be - but once you’re comfortable in your new surroundings, that relaxation will do you the world of good. Your family do deserve the holiday but they would definitely want you to lean on them where needed. cant wait to see your cat having fun on insta while you’re away 😂🥳Sending happy holiday vibes to you - you got this 😘

• Heart
V interesting. BHWT have now deleted their sharing of Hen and the hen.

And whoever you are, love you! 👏👏👏
IMG_20220817_101010.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
Why is she so weird? Who says "Here's to a lifetime of anniversaries"?!

Who looks forward to their anniversary that much? It's definitely nice to reminisce about the day and maybe do something together but marriage isn't about looking forward to your anniversary. It's like she's devoid of any real emotions and says what she thinks sounds normal.

I love my husband. He is my best friend and a great partner. I look forward to our future adventures with our family and just being together, not our anniversary 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Who looks forward to their anniversary that much?
The person who is obsessed with them self. Their anniversary is all about me me me me me for Soph. Hope Inch gets more than a woo hoo hoo this year, although I doubt it. I'm sure Soph is expecting a fancy hotel stay and lavish presents while she gives nothing in return (both today and every other day)

Reactions: 21
Wedding looked tit.
She looked TACKY. Her hair was awful. Her dress was frigging horrid. Jamie looked old enough to be her dad. Bet their wedding shag was terrible.
Here's to an over the top hotel stay where she still manages to look a scruffy bleep in a worn out lounge wear set.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.