Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps?

Thread title by our lovely @Pollyanna263

As always, mark any title suggestions with "thread suggestion" or they won't be seen. Keep them short and swear free please!

After all the eggcitement of the hen reveal, it was back to the bullshit for Soph.
Starting with some cheap Travelodge voile curtains for the window that we are all fairly sure has planning permission for a Juliet balcony. If there was a prize for the strangest spending patterns...30k driveway, 30p curtains.
Up next was ads and a dirty delete. Yes, Soph forgot to read the PR pack (what's she like, blesserart!) and had to edit her story to remove claims of eco-friendly packaging. But that wasn't the only Fairy duck Up - more on that later.

Another teeny tiny ad for her own range. Despite the house being drier than the inside of fiddles purse, the wine and cocktail glasses were lower on the shelf than the tumblers. And the "ad" was tinier than Jimbobs willy. Actually, probably not that tiny.
Mouldy bouncy castle out and fire hazards on the hob and it was off to bed for Saint Sophie Rose.

On Tuesday she began with swooping shots of a bunch of animals that probably shouldn't be "free-ranging" together in the scorched lawn. There was a nice long list of stuff to do, almost a week's worth of content!
She chose to begin with feeding a chicken an ice-cube inside the chicken house. As you do.
Then it was time to share the vulva resin drive, two weeks after it was actually finished, and to push their giveaway as affiliated with herself. Didn't matter that she got a 30k drive and they are only giving away 2.5k worth, Saint Sopha, how can we ever thank you for your generosity?

Oi oi oi, there's koi koi koi (shamelessly plagiarising @dancing in pyjamas ♥) In more proof that money cannot buy you style or taste, the hellscape playroom moved into the seventh circle in the form of a corner of watery lino emblazoned with koi fish. Because why have an engaging outdoor space when you can create a sterile 2D environment indoors?
Now to re-visit the Fairy duck Up. As a helpful Tattler (@Whenthelightsturntostars thank you!) chose to message JoyOfClean to enquire as to how involved Hunch actually was in the packaging design. Turns out not at bleeping all. I can smell the smoke from her burning pants from here!

Just when we thought the duck ups were done for the day, in an astounding display of absolute stupidity, she said goodnight with a post of the fat hen stood next to the rescue hen. Yes, she allowed her cocker spaniel to mingle with the chickens in their enclosure.
Just can't even.

Saint Sophie Rose of Maldonia has less braincells than she has real fish.
Jimbob is the worst kind of enabler.
Freda did a poor job of raising her daughter.
FatDog is getting a chicken dinner one of these days.

Report her to the ASA for not declaring ads: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Read the wonderful thread 500:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
BHWT are a pack of cunty little hinchers, pass it on

I mean yes he wasn't left unattended in *that* pic and at *that* time so yes, bad choice of words on my part but he will be left unattended from now on, and probably has been all day.

I'm done with BHWT now, I'm gonna leave them to it and when their 3 precious little hens are dead from being neglected and probably attacked by Henry then I'll send them a big fat told you so

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
BHWT support a gundog being with their rescue hens after 2 days 😡

I hate that his will happen, but one day a child or animal will be injured by Hinch’s stupidity and organisations like this, supposedly promoting the welfare of animals will be as guilty themselves.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
BHWT support a gundog being with their rescue hens after 2 days 😡

I hate that his will happen, but one day a child or animal will be injured by Hinch’s stupidity and organisations like this, supposedly promoting the welfare of animals will be as guilty themselves.
The lengths she will go to hide that

Reactions: 40

I mean yes he wasn't left unattended, bad choice of words on my part but he will be left unattended from now on, and probably has been all day.

I'm done with BHWT now, I'm gonna leave them to it and when their 3 precious little hens are dead from being neglected and probably attacked by Henry then I'll send them a big fat told you so
It's not even that the dog is there with them as much as it's 2 days after rehoming. It's added stress on those hens and it's no way enough time to train the dog to not go for them when her back is turned.
The person running the socials isn't clued up at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 77
Sure did 👀🤭.

Hen...RY in the pant...RY

Screenshot_20220816-214749_Instagram~2.jpg

Would also like to repeat I only contacted Joy of Clean when they reposted Sophi E's story. Why is nobody calling her out? Doubt they'll do anything but complained to the ASA about the blatant lies in her ad. It sounds like she went to "the top" and is "making these changes" when she's nothing more than a paid advertiser. 👍🏻

Screenshot_20220816-182948_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The only consolation is that poor hen, who only learned to walk yesterday, will still be able to outrun that obese potato of a dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Perhaps she’s going to start opening as a petting farm, pastry croissant and pasta in a jug tea room!
By the way, when she opened the door and that hen was laying down I thought it was dead, she didn’t as she had obviously opened it already and checked and rehearsed the scene! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

I mean yes he wasn't left unattended in *that* pic and at *that* time so yes, bad choice of words on my part but he will be left unattended from now on, and probably has been all day.

How do they know what she was doing. Where they there ???? Arse lickers

Reactions: 32
It's not even that the dog is there with them as much as it's 2 days after rehoming. It's added stress on those hens and it's no way enough time to train the dog to not go for them when her back is turned.
But they're in a very loving home IT'S OKKKKKK xoxoxoxoxox

Reactions: 18
She is so thick why would the dog have ANY need to go in the chickens enclosure, desperate the for any content regardless of the consequences 🙄.

I see the bully that is Sophie is now using her animals to push her 'be kind' narrative that people don't question anything she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
My thoughts exactly. She’s taking the photo not controlling her dog, he could turn at any moment. Those poor hens wouldn’t have a chance in the pen 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.