Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Damnit I’ve just realised I gave the her bloody idea.

A19CFAE6-C9AA-4DF1-89F8-6CC7776F583A.jpeg

But at least I can say bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Itsyspider

VIP Member
She is so thick why would the dog have ANY need to go in the chickens enclosure, desperate the for any content regardless of the consequences 🙄.

I see the bully that is Sophie is now using her animals to push her 'be kind' narrative that people don't question anything she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I’ve sent that flooring twat’s stories to Essex Police to point out that he’s driving without a seatbelt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Moneybags

Confused to fuck as to why I would spend £1 on a spice from the supermarket, in a glass jar already labelled to then spend another £1 to pour it into a glass jar, and then add said label.

Waaaaaaaay too much time on her hands

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
BHWT are a pack of cunty little hinchers, pass it on

I mean yes he wasn't left unattended in *that* pic and at *that* time so yes, bad choice of words on my part but he will be left unattended from now on, and probably has been all day.

I'm done with BHWT now, I'm gonna leave them to it and when their 3 precious little hens are dead from being neglected and probably attacked by Henry then I'll send them a big fat told you so
You either have prey drive or you don’t. And all these years she’s been going on about how Henry chases foxes and squirrels and runs away from the house and doesn’t come back when called. Suddenly, he’s the perfect tend farm dog keeping a watchful eye o’er the sheep I mean woolly wankers and chickens? She’s so full of 💩 and I’m sick of her tens narratives and people who lap this garbage up as truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I can’t mention where I’ve seen comments (sorry for forgetting the rules!) but it’s actually concerning how some of her fans are. Like genuinely, the comments make me think they are unwell. I don’t mean this in a cruel way as I know we’ve made tongue in cheek comments before but there’s some actual obsessive ones that I hope have family nearby monitoring them as that level of obsession is very disturbing.

the main reason tattlers post is not just on Mrs hinchs post, there’s a theme for most of us here - we are against these manipulative sales tactics and childrens autonomy And basic human right to privacy being robbed of them? I have no problem people being passionate about that: we need more of it.

what we don’t need is grown adults idolising grifters for a living or turning a blind eye to children being used for money because their parents can’t be bothered to work.

Honestly ive stayed away from reading hun posts for ages as it just baffles me but some I’ve read lately are actually bizarre and obsessed. I think psychology wise they believe sticking up for their idol will get them acknowledged and that’s super sad. Really tragic to see copy paste personalities. Women are so much more powerful than that and capable of doing amazing thing. Cannot believe we’ve been dragged down to aspire to being so lazy we use our kids cute factor to make money and using dodgy sales tactics to make money.

feminism in 2022 eh. Thought we’d be a lot further than this.

fyi - any woman or man that uses their kids or animals to make money deserves to be put down. Sorry. You want to take advantage of those who have no capacity you can have the backlash of adults who want to defend their rights!

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Just reflecting on BHWT huns comment - the only way Henry is in his element is that he's a gundog breed next to a fucking bird. Argh I can't even.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

PootleFlump

I am so fucking angry.
Reading the messages from these fucking imbeciles that worship her, it’s making my eyes bleed.
How how how how HOW would any sane human let a dog and chickens be together like this? It’s fucking animal endangerment at it’s least and barbaric at its worst.
And people think this is ok????

I know someone who breeds a lot of chickens (in the loveliest setting, stacks of room and absolutely fastidious about their care!)
They have several incredibly well behaved, good natured and loving dogs. Well trained and trustworthy.
And there is no way on Gods earth, they would ever, ever, ever put them in together.

I am so fucking angry with this cuntwaffle I can barely type straight:mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
As much as it frustrates me, I think the hen thing has to be put to bed. They're wise to where the comments and dms are coming from, they aren't going to give any answers contrary to what they've said already as it makes them look bad.
I've completely lost faith in them as a charity, it's such a shame that fake followers trump animal welfare and unfortunately it will be a lesson learned all round when/if it all turns sour.

The other issue is, as it was with the Emma nonsense, once we all start sharing our dms on here they wise up to where comments are coming from and it completely invalidates complaints as it's just lumped into "trolling". Which it's not, I know, however the fact they've

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Tell you what I’ve found offensive on here today tattlers.

All the posts saying she already has a donkey because she has Jamie.

Have you not heard the saying hung like a donkey? You are insulting donkeys everywhere by likening them to noknob!

• Haha

ethelworks

Chatty Member
Something is brewing with the latest person she’s followed.
Omfg, I have no words, i just can't deal with this pish of her being portrayed as brave regarding her anxiety. I have real anxiety, fucking debilitating and I really loathe Hinch and how she makes on she has it. First class cunt so she is

• Heart

Newcastle 101

Anyone watching Countdown? JSP having a right rant about cleaning and influencers 🤣 didn't mention Hnch by name but I was reading between the lines 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58