Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have got so much to catch up on. I really must stop ‘getting a loife!’ 🤣 Anyway, seeing as today is their 54th 4th wedding anniversary, I thought it only right to share the ‘wash your bum bum in it’ for the newbies or anyone else who may have missed it.
🚽 🍑

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 87
I have got so much to catch up on. I really must stop ‘getting a loife!’ 🤣 Anyway, seeing as today is their 54th 4th wedding anniversary, I thought it only right to share the ‘wash your bum bum in it’ for the newbies or anyone else who may have missed it.
🚽 🍑
My god he's sounds so thick, my ears🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 27
🚽 🍑
Omg I didn't know he actually said that 🤣 I thought you just made it up coz he's a geezer, that has made my night 😂 I'll be dreaming about that now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Her grid is a mish mash of crappy photos these days does she no longer charge for grid posts as don’t ever see many “business” posts mostly weird stuff as if she’s trying to turn it back to a “normal” family account.

Reactions: 16
Omg I didn't know he actually said that 🤣 I thought you just made it up coz he's a geezer, that has made my night 😂 I'll be dreaming about that now
The Chewton Glen stay was AMAZING 🤣🤣

There was a taxidermy pheasant and Soph couldn’t understand that it was real.

Mugshots and a smoothie maker in with the tea and coffee

Soph swore at Jamie - https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...-hinch-stole-christmas-luv.25500/post-7551145

Then the second night they miraculously moved into a treehouse!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The things that sound the most made up by us tend trolllzzz are the things most likely to be real!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t mention where I’ve seen comments (sorry for forgetting the rules!) but it’s actually concerning how some of her fans are. Like genuinely, the comments make me think they are unwell. I don’t mean this in a cruel way as I know we’ve made tongue in cheek comments before but there’s some actual obsessive ones that I hope have family nearby monitoring them as that level of obsession is very disturbing.

the main reason tattlers post is not just on Mrs hinchs post, there’s a theme for most of us here - we are against these manipulative sales tactics and childrens autonomy And basic human right to privacy being robbed of them? I have no problem people being passionate about that: we need more of it.

what we don’t need is grown adults idolising grifters for a living or turning a blind eye to children being used for money because their parents can’t be bothered to work.

Honestly ive stayed away from reading hun posts for ages as it just baffles me but some I’ve read lately are actually bizarre and obsessed. I think psychology wise they believe sticking up for their idol will get them acknowledged and that’s super sad. Really tragic to see copy paste personalities. Women are so much more powerful than that and capable of doing amazing thing. Cannot believe we’ve been dragged down to aspire to being so lazy we use our kids cute factor to make money and using dodgy sales tactics to make money.

feminism in 2022 eh. Thought we’d be a lot further than this.

fyi - any woman or man that uses their kids or animals to make money deserves to be put down. Sorry. You want to take advantage of those who have no capacity you can have the backlash of adults who want to defend their rights!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
What`s in the outbuildings at notafarm? Are they habitable, suitable for offices or commercial uses? Maybe just garages?

Reactions: 6
Honestly ive stayed away from reading hun posts for ages as it just baffles me but some I’ve read lately are actually bizarre and obsessed. I think psychology wise they believe sticking up for their idol will get them acknowledged and that’s super sad. Really tragic to see copy paste personalities. Women are so much more powerful than that and capable of doing amazing thing.
I agree 100%. Once my rage subsides over the meaningless #bekind nonsense, I feel genuine pity for these people. And I’d be very intrigued to meet them because I know no one like that in my real life. Their comments are deranged and I don’t mean that cruelly but I worry about the obsessiveness of it all.

Reactions: 21
What`s in the outbuildings at notafarm? Are they habitable, suitable for offices or commercial uses? Maybe just garages?
there’s the workshop pallet prison and the dog wash next to the house, then a triple garage which is where the garage floor guys did upstairs I think. When that was built a few years ago there was a condition that it couldn’t have any kind of residential use, so there’s no way it could be converted to a granny flat I don’t think.

There’s a single story building either side of the garages but I think they’re car ports or storage.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t mention where I’ve seen comments (sorry for forgetting the rules!) but it’s actually concerning how some of her fans are. Like genuinely, the comments make me think they are unwell. I don’t mean this in a cruel way as I know we’ve made tongue in cheek comments before but there’s some actual obsessive ones that I hope have family nearby monitoring them as that level of obsession is very disturbing.

the main reason tattlers post is not just on Mrs hinchs post, there’s a theme for most of us here - we are against these manipulative sales tactics and childrens autonomy And basic human right to privacy being robbed of them? I have no problem people being passionate about that: we need more of it.

what we don’t need is grown adults idolising grifters for a living or turning a blind eye to children being used for money because their parents can’t be bothered to work.

Honestly ive stayed away from reading hun posts for ages as it just baffles me but some I’ve read lately are actually bizarre and obsessed. I think psychology wise they believe sticking up for their idol will get them acknowledged and that’s super sad. Really tragic to see copy paste personalities. Women are so much more powerful than that and capable of doing amazing thing. Cannot believe we’ve been dragged down to aspire to being so lazy we use our kids cute factor to make money and using dodgy sales tactics to make money.

feminism in 2022 eh. Thought we’d be a lot further than this.

fyi - any woman or man that uses their kids or animals to make money deserves to be put down. Sorry. You want to take advantage of those who have no capacity you can have the backlash of adults who want to defend their rights!
This is the most important most powerful post I’ve seen on this thread. God bless you

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why spend grift all the money on the upstairs and not show it, something seems amiss?

PS Pallet prison:ROFLMAO: perhaps old Al saw some sense and built a pallet ladder and did one :)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you for the reassurance ❤
I see my amazing GP and Psych monthly at the moment and am pretty certain I actually wear exactly the same thing each time 🙈
turning up to them both once a month Is seriously impressive in itself! Being on the other side of things, Covid has been great for not having to think of what to wear/leave the house, but there’s no hiding on the days where leaving my bed (and the comfort of nusty tattle fam) is too much now we have the luxury of phone appts.

Maybe this rumoured self help book from hunch will fix it all 🤪 I can’t even imagine her trying to give advice considering the school bully comments and the clear narc traits. Did anyone pick up on the comment left on the daily fail that referred to her being in hospital having one of the boys, and Inch using the old ‘do you know who she is?’…? Sorry if that’s old news - doesn’t surprise me but just confirms all those underlying vibes from them all and makes me feel a bit sick tbh.

A6E94B21-CE1C-4AE4-8122-77B09B70D4BA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.