Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jessica Lockhart: Well, when Jessica kisses a man, she puts her hands on the sides of his face.
Joey:Because she's passionate?
Jessica Lockhart: No - because that way, the camera sees only her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've not been on since this morn and got another 8 pages to catch up when I can be arsed.
There was a VERY different attitude last night to people replying to BHWT stories, everyone wanting to know the replies people got, including myself, today it's a different attitude. Oh you shouldn't message on social media, it's not their fault. It's some poor person sat behind a screen. If you don't know anything about hens you shouldn't message. I know duck all about hens and even I know it's wrong, so I messaged and usually I never ever messages companys. And I applaud everyone else who bothered to bombard BHWT aswell cos there behaviour has been absolutely disgusting from the get go. Hinch gets away with bleeping everything and it's about time if stops. People are so scared to call her out for her behaviour and then you get a well known trust backing her up. It's not professional.

I think it's more than appropriate to message them, who gives a flying toss if that person is just running their social media and doesn't have input to who rescues their hens? They work for them, social media side or not. They will be replying to people's queries. They should have the professional knowledge and should be responding and reacting appropriately and not licking arse when they're clearly a hincher. And that's exactly what their doing. So yes, they should get concerned messages. If it's above their head instead of sending snarky little messages they should say thanks for your concern, I'll send your concerns to management. The way the mattress company replied.

They have deleted their Instagram account because they know they're in the wrong for sticking up for someone being so irresponsible. Instead of apologising they've pussied out and deleted it.Sorry but that says everything you need to know and people might now realise the consequences that come with working with someone like Hinch. And I hope it's a big lesson to future companys because she's toxic and irresponsible.

I would never take it off tattle to be a troll or purposely cause drama, for one how childish and two we all know its against the rules, but messaging a company respectfully, what's wrong with that? It's a thread about hinch and this has everything to do with hinch at the end of the day.

They won't be the last company and we'll be having this conversation about another next week. It's part of the thread.

Anyway, hope she's having a lovely 5k night away with her bum of a husband laying around on her phone in her lounge way. Another day of Soph.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
British Hen Welfare Trust has been going for 18 years, it’s take Sophie less than 18yrs to make them delete their Instagram account it seems. Gives a whole new meaning to you’ve been Hinched
It's hilarious.
Companys turn comments off. Now they're deleting. It's not the first.

People will learn to stay clear of her eventually. In the mean time if you're bleeping stupid enough to work with someone so toxic, especially rehoming an animal when you can see by her photos that her dog is massively overweight aka not a responsible owner then be prepared for the back lash you quite frankly, deserve.

Reactions: 23
Who's deleted an account? BHWT account is still up
I thought they blocked me but when I've checked on my husbands it's gone aswell so they've deleted it. Pussied out of responding professionally because it's clearly ran by absolute air heads but who had an orgasam when they seen hinch was rescuing some of their hens. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I promise you that that is likely wasted when it comes to most of my colleagues, especially the men 😂 Appreciate someone looking nice but that often is down to taste, usually so many people are so rude in writing or over the phone, that someone who comes in and speaks to us normally/can say hello and smile (or cry) sticks in the mind for good reasons! I know what you meant was in jest and I’m the same, I can’t even open birthday presents etc with people looking at me, I usually flap around making tea etc so that I don’t have to be anyones focus of attention 🤦🏻‍♀️
Thank you for the reassurance ❤
I see my amazing GP and Psych monthly at the moment and am pretty certain I actually wear exactly the same thing each time 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Definitely not deleted…
Won't come up for me and I've looked on my husbands/ and my actual personal one and it won't come up on either and they would never of found my husband and associated him with me because the insta I use for tattle purposes/the one I messaged BHWT with isn't my name and I don't follow anyone or my personal insta, so not sure how they've figured that out, but oh well!! I've said my peace anyway, they're utter air heads who would rather lick someones arse over rehoming their hens in loving appropriate homes the way they speak openly about doing. Hope they change and actually look into the homes of their hens properly in future. 🐔

Reactions: 29
I've not been on since this morn and got another 8 pages to catch up when I can be arsed.
There was a VERY different attitude last night to people replying to BHWT stories, everyone wanting to know the replies people got, including myself, today it's a different attitude. Oh you shouldn't message on social media, it's not their fault. It's some poor person sat behind a screen. If you don't know anything about hens you shouldn't message. I know duck all about hens and even I know it's wrong, so I messaged and usually I never ever messages companys. And I applaud everyone else who bothered to bombard BHWT aswell cos there behaviour has been absolutely disgusting from the get go. Hinch gets away with bleeping everything and it's about time if stops. People are so scared to call her out for her behaviour and then you get a well known trust backing her up. It's not professional.

I think it's more than appropriate to message them, who gives a flying toss if that person is just running their social media and doesn't have input to who rescues their hens? They work for them, social media side or not. They will be replying to people's queries. They should have the professional knowledge and should be responding and reacting appropriately and not licking arse when they're clearly a hincher. And that's exactly what their doing. So yes, they should get concerned messages. If it's above their head instead of sending snarky little messages they should say thanks for your concern, I'll send your concerns to management. The way the mattress company replied.

They have deleted their Instagram account because they know they're in the wrong for sticking up for someone being so irresponsible. Instead of apologising they've pussied out and deleted it.Sorry but that says everything you need to know and people might now realise the consequences that come with working with someone like Hinch. And I hope it's a big lesson to future companys because she's toxic and irresponsible.

I would never take it off tattle to be a troll or purposely cause drama, for one how childish and two we all know its against the rules, but messaging a company respectfully, what's wrong with that? It's a thread about hinch and this has everything to do with hinch at the end of the day.

They won't be the last company and we'll be having this conversation about another next week. It's part of the thread.

Anyway, hope she's having a lovely 5k night away with her bum of a husband laying around on her phone in her lounge way. Another day of Soph.
agree with everything 😍 except I can still see their instagram and the comments 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I can still see the British Hen account, people are calling Hinch out but just getting the same generic reply.
Heaven forbid Hinch could actually be in the wrong🙄

Reactions: 16
Gosh. They have gone! Or I’ve been blocked.

I’ve definitely been blocked then. All I did was like someone’s comment!! That’s awful!!
I can definitely still see it and they've posted on their stories in the last hour...

Reactions: 5
agree with everything 😍 except I can still see their instagram and the comments 🙃
I mean it's bleeping weird if they've somehow found my personal AND my husband who hasn't used his for years, especially when the Instagram I use for tattle and the same one I used to reply to their story last night isn't even my name and has no info and details on, and I follow no one on there.
Stalkerish but hey if it makes them happy. If they have to block people instead of replying professionally then it says alot on the type of company they are, and for that I wish them the alll the besschhhhttt ❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.