Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
That's another one that was before my time! Think I need to go through the wiki again but it's soooooo long 🤪
I’ve found the screenshot on an old thread.

Basically Soph was on Virgin radio and the comments on their insta post weren’t all lick ya bumbum innit so one account (which shall not be named as it isn’t worthy of attention and I’ve blocked it out per tattle rules) was tagging every Virgin account they could trying to get the comments removed.

Including Holly Branson to ‘please dm your dad’

6EC592FD-1B9C-4823-81B9-3FD2A506F5AB.jpeg

I mean, I’m sure Richard’s PA has nothing better to do than ban ‘trolls’ on Virgin Radio’a insta?

And Virgin Galactic definitely have a few spare minutes to read through comments about Mrs Hinch? Maybe they’ll learn some tips on how to clean their spacecraft?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

mumpty

Chatty Member
There are only a few things she has done that have absolutely enraged me, and this is one of them (the others being Ronnie on the toilet and every time those kids are at risk from the WWs roaming free)

Every single person and animal at Hinch-not-a-farm deserves better than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

tandm

The size of their property and all that lovely garden space taken up with animals it’s so weird why didn’t they also buy some land and put animals on it and let their kids have the garden I mean that garden where the alpacas are is directly off the kitchen where as a mom she would spend most her time wouldn’t it be nice to be looking out at her sons playing and not a gang of wild animals
Let’s be serious here, I don’t even think those children would know how to play or just be kids and flap their little arms around or just be silly the way little kids should be, be free and make up little imaginary play, what real memories will her boys have, they have play which is basically all her thoughts on what it should be and she hoovers over them at everything they do, they have to fit in the mould she decides she wants for the gram but I’ve never seen them just play at doing their own little things and if they draw a messy picture and mush their hands in paint so what, it washes off and they have fun, I don’t even think Ronnie is allowed to pick which tv characters are his favourite, I think he might like in the night garden which most of them do at that age but yet he’s never had a party with an in the night garden theme then there’s that bedroom, the artist is spectacularly talented but it’s not what Ronnie wanted, it’s what she wanted but told us he wanted, if she is reading this I would like to say as an old lady of 46 and mum to 3 grown kids, my eldest is almost 30 and grandmum to 2 little tiny babies please stop this, when your kids are small you can’t imagine them as grown up, then you blink and they say mum I’m going to university, mum I’m getting engaged, then before you know it your a grandma and you never get those little ones back, please enjoy your kids now before it’s too late, I never had a fancy house when I was a young mum, they made a mess but I cleaned it up, it’s only now I have a bit more and a nicer house and nicer things but if I had to do it all over again and could struggle a bit like I did as a young mum and wife with no fancy house and kids who mess or your fancy picture perfect house and plenty of money in the bank I’d still chose the life I’ve had because I have my kids and grandchildren all around me and while there will be more mess to come when these babies grow and come to nanny’s house I don’t give a dam because my home has laughter and life and a family at its heart and soul, don’t let your children grow up in a grey clinically clean expensive house because the most important thing will be missing, it’s called happy memories of a happy childhood, sorry for the long post ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Spacedman

Chatty Member
As much as it frustrates me, I think the hen thing has to be put to bed. They're wise to where the comments and dms are coming from, they aren't going to give any answers contrary to what they've said already as it makes them look bad.
I've completely lost faith in them as a charity, it's such a shame that fake followers trump animal welfare and unfortunately it will be a lesson learned all round when/if it all turns sour.
Listen to this lady friends,she's spot on.
Tattlers' comments are so obvious.Think about it we all know each other to such a degree that most of us could pinpoint a poster without them adding a user name 🤷‍♀️
Let's not give hinch ammunition?
A communication from the heart directly to whoever it concerns might be more effective imho.
None of us need likes so desperately that we need to screenshot everything?
Personally I like to approach local companies direct and although it's a bit like "shutting the door after the ww's have bolted" i get some satisfaction from telling these companies exactly who and what Hinch and her immediate family are.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Another example of her being untouchable.
Why does she never get held to task for her irresponsible actions?
The only one I can remember is the legend fire brigade that named & shamed her for putting stuff on her hob.

This woman needs to hear the word NO a lot more fucking often

• Heart
Reactions: 54

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
A mindset coach?? Surely Soph doesn’t need one of those? Mum says she can do anything!
Greedy is bringing out a motivational/ life coach book. I think the “empowerment reel” and following this account is hinch’s desperate attempt to copy/ steal whatever greedy has planned.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Chicken people: "As a general rule, your dog should not be allowed in the coop at all. This clear distinction keeps accidents from happening when you are not looking and allows the chickens to have a space of their own. When chickens are stressed, they do not lay eggs which is against the whole point of keeping these birds. Keeping your dog out of the coop also prevents sickness. Salmonella is found in the chickens’ feces and we all know how dogs love to eat poop; this also keeps our companions from bringing in the dirt and grossness from the coop indoors."

Hunch: Look at Henz with ma Hens, fur and feathers go together 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
What they have isn't a marriage, it's a business relationship, any real love left years ago!
Hinch has to keep rolling out the photos to try to convince herself that she still likes him. At some point he must have pulled the Essex boy charm, she was younger than him and dim and liked it. He then tells her 'stick wiv me, babe, we can 'ave it allll' and the Hinch brand was born.
He soothes her massive ego. Reassures her that she is an amazing wife and mother. Enables her dreadful behaviour because he's all aboard the gravy train.
She, on the other hand, played her hand too soon. She probably regrets getting thin just to waste it on him. She wants whatever Stacey has. And that includes a famous partner. To me, the resentment between the 2 of them is obvious, its just the sheep that fall for it. These will be the same sheep that also spout rubbish on Facebook about how much they love their partner, while said partner is probably treating them like dirt.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Do these people even know Sophie????🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20220816_220106.jpg

(Not to laugh at vegans. Just the thought that Sophie gives a shit)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220817-093910.png

This looks more like a shot of a horror film where if you look directly at the central villain you die immediately.

SHE'S BEHIND YOU JAMIE!

She's like some kind of spectre floating towards him. If he turns round and sees her true self she would turn into the Nun from The Conjuring 👻
Hahaha great minds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52

YR80

Chatty Member
This kond, lovely, fake anxiety having, Saint Soph act is doing my head in now. Everyone falling for it like fucking brainwashed idiots.
I hate it. I have actual anxiety, not tend for the gram anxiety and I have to force myself to pick up my feet and walk into situations that I’m just not comfortable with. I go on holiday today and I’m honestly dreading it because I’m currently stuck in a loop of ENDLESS catastrophising and I’m exhausted. But I’ll force myself to get on with it and try and have the inevitable panic attack in private because I need to just get on with these things as it’s my family’s holiday too and they deserve it

Then we have Hinch who fleeces her sheep to buy a massive house and has done nothing even remotely brave or out of the ordinary and yet these huns are obsessed with to the extent that they are. She’s a very calculating manipulator and a complete narcissist.

Kind of off topic though, because my anxiety is through the roof I haven’t really slept for the last 3 nights. I was reading Tattle last night (fell down the rabbit hole of some of the TOWIE lots threads) and then finally fell asleep straight after. I dreamt that my cat had a thread on Tattle Life because he had an Instagram page and everyone thought he looked “too smug for a cat” and they got really annoyed that he kept selling his collars on Depop.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
BHWT support a gundog being with their rescue hens after 2 days 😡

I hate that his will happen, but one day a child or animal will be injured by Hinch’s stupidity and organisations like this, supposedly promoting the welfare of animals will be as guilty themselves.
I’m sorry but referring to fat lazy Henry as a gun dog has finished me off 😂 He’s not even a working cocker he’s a massively obese show cocker I bet even a snail could out run him but I agree with everything else she’s a fucking idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 51