Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree 100%. Once my rage subsides over the meaningless #bekind nonsense, I feel genuine pity for these people. And I’d be very intrigued to meet them because I know no one like that in my real life. Their comments are deranged and I don’t mean that cruelly but I worry about the obsessiveness of it all.
Am pretty sure Lonald must’ve been conceived around their anniversary so if you’ve listened carefully to the grunt reverberating around Essex tonight, Inch will have ejected the beginnings of cash cow 3 for when the animals have bored everyone to tears. Gotta keep those numbers up.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Couldn't get this thread suggestion any shorter...

Alpacas, the hens, and now wants a pony?
Animal lover?!? No, just an absolute phoney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Sending love. Do you have support? Tag me on the depression thread if you think sharing would help. Happy to listen and talk things over xxxx
I didn't respond after my last post I will later. Sadly my son assulted me again this time worse called the police he then assulted to officers so was arrested. Not nice to watch but did the right thing. His dad once again blamed me (asked him to get up to go back to school shopping refused escalated from that) I've asked his dad to meet me face to face so we can sit down have a serious conversation going forward to be told no it can be done on the phone 😞 I give up.
I will post on the thread tomorrow tho.

Also Soph your wedding is tacky and you look like an idiot bore of with your videos.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
You might've been blocked vecaued I can still see the BHWT account

By who or what?

I’ve been blocked too - clearly they don’t want to hear anything other than their truth. No doubt #bekond. My response was polite and referred to what they’d done and not who was involved.

Well plenty other decent animal rescue charities to support.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did anyone pick up on the comment left on the daily fail that referred to her being in hospital having one of the boys, and Inch using the old ‘do you know who she is?’…? Sorry if that’s old news - doesn’t surprise me but just confirms all those underlying vibes from them all and makes me feel a bit sick tbh.

View attachment 1507610
I think that’s new news. Honestly, if I was giving birth and people were looking at my lady bits, the last thing I’d want is for them to know who I was. Anonymity definitely the better option!

But it fits the Alton Towers story and that they genuinely believe they have 4 million followers. If I asked 100 people I knew, I doubt even one would have heard of Mrs Hinch. The same is true for the press, it’s all paid puff stories from her PR. She’s not newsworthy.

I meet fair few celebrities through my husband’s work and I’ve never seen any of them play the ”don’t you know who I am” card. It’s cringeworthy and hilarious. Even if you’ve heard of her, she’s marketed herself as a cleaning expert who likes to shop and flog things to her followers. She’s not doing anything commendable.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I didn't respond after my last post I will later. Sadly my son assulted me again this time worse called the police he then assulted to officers so was arrested. Not nice to watch but did the right thing. His dad once again blamed me (asked him to get up to go back to school shopping refused escalated from that) I've asked his dad to meet me face to face so we can sit down have a serious conversation going forward to be told no it can be done on the phone 😞 I give up.
I will post on the thread tomorrow tho.

Also Soph your wedding is tacky and you look like an idiot bore of with your videos.
You are a wonderful mum. I know it doesn’t feel it right now, but you are. I promise you.

You deserve support. As does your son. But you shouldn’t be dealing with this alone.

You have coped with so much, you have put your children first time and time again putting your own needs and safety second, because that’s what good mums do - but you shouldn’t have to be facing this alone.

You are a good mum.

This is not your fault.

Read those again.

You are a good mum.

This is not your fault.

xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 48
turning up to them both once a month Is seriously impressive in itself! Being on the other side of things, Covid has been great for not having to think of what to wear/leave the house, but there’s no hiding on the days where leaving my bed (and the comfort of nusty tattle fam) is too much now we have the luxury of phone appts.

Maybe this rumoured self help book from hunch will fix it all 🤪 I can’t even imagine her trying to give advice considering the school bully comments and the clear narc traits. Did anyone pick up on the comment left on the daily fail that referred to her being in hospital having one of the boys, and Inch using the old ‘do you know who she is?’…? Sorry if that’s old news - doesn’t surprise me but just confirms all those underlying vibes from them all and makes me feel a bit sick tbh.

View attachment 1507610
Omg was a prize twit🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
That's another one that was before my time! Think I need to go through the wiki again but it's soooooo long 🤪
I’ve found the screenshot on an old thread.

Basically Soph was on Virgin radio and the comments on their insta post weren’t all lick ya bumbum innit so one account (which shall not be named as it isn’t worthy of attention and I’ve blocked it out per tattle rules) was tagging every Virgin account they could trying to get the comments removed.

Including Holly Branson to ‘please dm your dad’

6EC592FD-1B9C-4823-81B9-3FD2A506F5AB.jpeg

I mean, I’m sure Richard’s PA has nothing better to do than ban ‘trolls’ on Virgin Radio’a insta?

And Virgin Galactic definitely have a few spare minutes to read through comments about Mrs Hinch? Maybe they’ll learn some tips on how to clean their spacecraft?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I have got so much to catch up on. I really must stop ‘getting a loife!’ 🤣 Anyway, seeing as today is their 54th 4th wedding anniversary, I thought it only right to share the ‘wash your bum bum in it’ for the newbies or anyone else who may have missed it.
🚽 🍑
Haha and that tracksuit she never took off 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Basically Soph was on Virgin radio and the comments on their insta post weren’t all lick ya bumbum innit so one account (which shall not be named as it isn’t worthy of attention and I’ve blocked it out per tattle rules) was tagging every Virgin account they could trying to get the comments removed.

View attachment 1507952

I mean, I’m sure Richard’s PA has nothing better to do than ban ‘trolls’ on Virgin Radio’a insta?

And Virgin Galactic definitely have a few spare minutes to read through comments about Mrs Hinch? Maybe they’ll learn some tips on how to clean their spacecraft?
Ong I'd never read the whole thing like that, what an absolute arrogant prize twit, they really need to Get a Loife🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As we were mentioning PTWM yesterday I just checked her latest story. I don't understand the Taking a career break with the partners of people on Instagram. Her husband and Inch need to get their own loifes instead of talking bollocks whilst their wives film them🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1507952

Ah man. I needed that little laugh this morning!! It baffles me that any criticism of Hinch must just be "those tattle trolls". It's worrying how hard it is for some of those sheep to accept that other people just organically dislike her, without having read Tattle. I mean, there's more people out there who haven't a clue who she is than like her/dislike her combined but who can see through the vapid influencer lifestyle nonetheless.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sopha 🎵Mummaz🎵 Here’s the biggest Muppet out there.... (Letting Hennerz in with the newly settling in Henz) with her spechiaaaal version of the Muppet’s “Mahna Mahna” Singing to the animals but making it all about herself as per usual 🤭 (Volume needed)

Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday. I thought I’d give Jimbobeyebagnob the day off seeing as he’s looking knackered. Doing all the child care while Mrs Dolittle faffs around with her tend farm and flirts with more workmen🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Ah man. I needed that little laugh this morning!! It baffles me that any criticism of Hinch must just be "those tattle trolls". It's worrying how hard it is for some of those sheep to accept that other people just organically dislike her, without having read Tattle. I mean, there's more people out there who haven't a clue who she is than like her/dislike her combined but who can see through the vapid influencer lifestyle nonetheless.
I don't think she realises how many people actually have no idea who she is, the younger generation certainly can't/won't relate to her and the people who followed her from the beginning have all ended up on here (because we can see through the constant lies and marketing schemes).

It's people like Jamie and Fiddle who have enabled her this far, telling her she's amazing and famous and to ignore anyone who says otherwise.. but actually she's a drop in the ocean of hundreds of thousands more just like her.. except Hinch is also tacky with no class just to throw in the mix!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Absolutely. I said something similar yesterday - not as well as you. Greedy is publishing a self help book. I think hinch is seeking to copy.
Goodness!!!… this would be criminal! I can see it happening though unfortunately. She is such a money grabbing fraud x

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.