Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
So what did she , or Jamie do, when they first contacted them...If he is saying he didn't know who she was when the enquiry originally came in it must have gone something like this.....
" oh good morning, I'm cleaning sensation Mrs Hinch, who has 4million Instagram followers, I'm interested in getting my driveway done at Hinch Farm and would like to see what you can do for me and me for you in terms of me advertising your business. "
More like

"Hi, I'd like to arrange a Vuba Resin driveway installation please"
"Sure, where are you located?"
"Oh it's a little village in Essex, Maldon, you might not have heard of it"
"Okay, and the name please"
"It's Sophie HINCHliffe.....*expectant pause*"
"Okay Mrs HinchCliffe we can send someone round for a quote next week"
"It's HinchLiffe actually, and is a quote necessary? I've got a large following on Instagram, 4.3 million I'm fank you. Can't we do a deal in exchange for some adverts"
"I'm sorry I haven't actually heard of you but that's impressive and we are absolute melts so let's talk about that deal..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

khole

She has the hens and got them last week! I can’t say how I know this without compromising myself but I have seen physical evidence! Let’s see how long it takes for the pre-records to come out! I’m thinking it’ll be another week

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
Let’s hope she moves in, is exposed as a fraud and con woman, her bot buying is uncovered, brands terminate all contracts with her, Stacey terminates her financial arrangement with her too, Hinchers weep knowing they’ve been used, and Soph has no choice but to delete her account and disappears forever, and Jamie goes and gets a job and his balls back, and those kids never have to perform for the camera, be filtered nor wear personalised clothing ever again. Now that would be a happy ending.

Reactions: 98

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes
Some amazing thread suggestions in the last thread, very close between the top two but @Sausage90 just won it!
The voters (and lurkers) have spoken and we'll now be taking suggestions from anywhere in the thread for the time being.
Mark your suggestions with "thread suggestion" please, keep them short and sweet with no swears! And lurkers....please post and join us nusty hens!!

97 threads, 13 weeks, a million undeclared ads later could she finally be moving this week?
Sunday was a quiet day.
She only had time to:
- clean the kitchen cupboards
- move Kieth the Lief to the not-a-farm. Doesn't matter that he's above the oven as she doesn't cook anyway.
- sneak brag about the Smeg oven
- brag about how she can't wait to fill her massive fridge freezer
- be tagged in Trollomans bridesmaid photos. Highlighting her bad hair, size 5s, natural non-filter face, and how she was clearly a tag on to even the numbers out.
- lure the alpacas into the house and disregard her husband's (very sensible and switched on) wishes
- apparently visit IKEA after it's posted closing time, even though she was tagged in a fan photo from a few days ago.
- buy more impulse crap that she doesn't need at IKEA, including a display rack for Jimbobs bollocks mobile phone holder.
- clean the kitchen cupboards again at 11pm, still wearing her sunnies.

I say it was a quiet day because 90% of the above didn't even happen on Sunday.
She was up bright and early at 6:20am (apparently, despite not posting for another 40 minutes) with a stinky dog in the bed. How is she a parent of two littles yet never wakes to them all over the bed?
The vulva resin was delivered and little old Soph got to help out with mixing and laying it. Which would have been perfectly believable if we hadn't already seen photos from the Facebook page of one of the contractors, posted last week.
Being caught out in lies today has obviously forced her go radio silence as she clawed her neck in the dog bed, or alpaca shed if they're mid-move still.

Janine is Sophie's husband and is known for lurking creepily in doorways and for the well known utterance "blesserart"
Fiddle is Sophie's mum who laaaarves a bit of Janine and also keeps vulva resin in her pink silk purse, just in case.
Weeping Al, also known as Gepetto, is still AWOL and we might need to send a search and rescue party to the workshop.
Woolly wankers continue to be an accident waiting to happen.
FatDog still looks miserable and in need of stimulation

Report undeclared ads here: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
Read thread 500 for a lovely list of her lies

Click the pink wiki button at the top for everything Hunch.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

Smith

Some gift ideas incase anybody is looking for any! 🤯🤢🤯🤢 Because buying tat with 'Hinch' scrawled on it isn't bad enough
IMG_20220809_123308.jpg
IMG_20220809_123200.jpg
IMG_20220809_123137.jpg
IMG_20220809_123110.jpg
IMG_20220809_123046.jpg
IMG_20220809_123015.jpg
IMG_20220809_122959.jpg
IMG_20220809_122936.jpg
IMG_20220809_122902.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She has mountains upon mountains of shite, but yeah, dig out Jamie for having a set of golf clubs. I know he's a prick, but fuck me, can the bloke not have anything?

Reactions: 84

JW80

VIP Member
That van is going to get well and truly lodged in the resin since it was only done half an hour ago 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 84

Sausage90

VIP Member
The Hinch hens are here and already laying hunnays. I can't believe it. I love it guyyyysch.

Screenshot_2022-08-10-11-52-50-39_d12dc1eb2cfbd58d6e24e14617cffa53.jpg

For anyone wondering wtf I'm on about - she said raw chicken was red onion in one of her "recipes". 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
I AM FUMING !

HOW DARE SHE MOVE HOUSE THIS WEEK.

Unbelievably selfish - I have no staff at work and having to cover shifts & this prick decides NOW IS THE TIME ???

I don’t even have snacks FOR FUCK SAKE

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED

• Haha
Reactions: 77