Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry hens no announcement tonight.
Fiddle can't have the kids, she's too busy helping Sam clean greyskull. Apparently the Sophie shaped imprint in the sofas is particularly tricky, but the good news is Weepy remembered he had a pneumatic drill in the workshop, it's powering through the shower clean.
Normal bragging service will resume shortly.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
It really bugs me when the sheep comment on MHMMDI to try and justify why she is still relatable and compare her to actual celebs, erm no actually celebs are celebs for an actual talent, they miss the whole point that mrs hinch is was relatable to them at one point and now she is bleeping NOT! I bet not one of them can EVER relate to actual celebs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 32
Now that she’s finally admitted she’s moved, what is her account going to be now, I wonder? It’s so irritatingly aimless. Unless she tries to go back to her ‘roots’ and clean to keep the huns on side - but she obviously doesn’t want to do that. Weird for the person who cleaned to help them with their anxiety, does she not have that anymore?

I don’t think there is a niche on Instagram for braggy cows who just want to show off all their gifted things…

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It really bugs me when the sheep comment on MHMMDI to try and justify why she is still relatable and compare her to actual celebs, erm no actually celebs are celebs for an actual talent, they miss the whole point that mrs hinch is was relatable to them at one point and now she is bleeping NOT! I bet not one of them can EVER relate to actual celebs 🤦‍♀️
It’s how they so viciously defend her that gets me. I mean, I idolised George Michael back in the day but i wouldn’t be so quick to attack anyone that had a difference of opinion!

Reactions: 28
We haven't seen Soph's dad and his workshop for ages. For weeks he was making stuff and she was sticking those stupid stickers on everything and now nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm actually really interested in the psychology behind her sheeple, their cognitive dissonance is very strong. What is it about sopha that they affiliate with so intensely? Why do they defend her so vigorously? Why is she so aspirational? Could it be they see how her " little home " account has made her millions and they think the same could happen to them? 🤔
It’s absolutely fascinating. I’ve just been talking to my husband about this. It’s a cult-like mentality. Someone on here earlier referred to it as Stockholm Syndrome and that’s exactly what it seems like.

Reactions: 30
It’s how they so viciously defend her that gets me. I mean, I idolised George Michael back in the day but i wouldn’t be so quick to attack anyone that had a difference of opinion!
It may be to do with her tend anxiety and constant crying about trolls…keyboard warriors seem to love white knighting for people like that…

Reactions: 12
Now that she’s finally admitted she’s moved, what is her account going to be now, I wonder? It’s so irritatingly aimless. Unless she tries to go back to her ‘roots’ and clean to keep the huns on side - but she obviously doesn’t want to do that. Weird for the person who cleaned to help them with their anxiety, does she not have that anymore?

I don’t think there is a niche on Instagram for braggy cows who just want to show off all their gifted things…
I was about to say the same thing. Now the tend farm is complete, once we have had guided tours of each room being 'styled' she has no content. Ads, Handsomes, cleaning with oodles of chemicals, the WW and soon to be chickens - with the odd posts of L&R when she wants sympathy. She's done!

Reactions: 20
It may be to do with her tend anxiety and constant crying about trolls…keyboard warriors seem to love white knighting for people like that…
I like to think though once a sheep leaves the heard and they all follow, which means their nasty cult like mentality turns against her!

Reactions: 17
I was about to say the same thing. Now the tend farm is complete, once we have had guided tours of each room being 'styled' she has no content. Ads, Handsomes, cleaning with oodles of chemicals, the WW and soon to be chickens - with the odd posts of L&R when she wants sympathy. She's done!
Mind you, if she’s going to show videos of the alpacas wrecking the house now they’ve been invited in, I’m here for it! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 24

She going to spend months styling merchandising the new place that’ll take us right up to the new baby reveal maybe over Christmas time I think

• Sad
Reactions: 24
So the huge removal lorry is all packed up and ready to go but the driveway isn’t finished yet?
Make it make sense!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel like her & SSS are playing a game of chicken 🐔 waiting to click the button until the other goes first! It's going to be ping pong between the two for weeks 🥱 house move. Wedding. House move. Wedding. Llamas. Sausage slob. House move. Wedding. Mad mick and roesses ever changing hair/eye colour. Ronnie's tend speach delay. Days out. Days in. Wedding. House move... Etc. May log out until Christmas! ATV 🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just caught up ...come home from work to a new thread ✨️
Soph flashing her pre-recorded tit and herself at a new set of workmen 🥱🤢 cringe cringe cringe
Pleeeeeeeeeeease can she have lost tons of followers today the braggy narc 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 🙏🏼 👍🏼

Reactions: 10
Definitely plays a part. Poor little old Soph gets trolled and all she’s doing is trying to help people 🥺she’s so kond and lovely, she even occasionally replies to arse licking comments but otherwise gives nothing back in life unless it benefits her of course. They’re so fick blinkered it’s scary.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.