Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how long it takes for resin to dry my drive is tarmac & weren’t allowed to park the car on it for about a week so no chance has that drive been done today then a truck is going to be parked on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I genuinely think itll be tommorow at 7pm well hear because jamie and fiddle have been busy unpacking and having the kids while her lordship puts thumbs up all over shes been that busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Let’s hope she moves in, is exposed as a fraud and con woman, her bot buying is uncovered, brands terminate all contracts with her, Stacey terminates her financial arrangement with her too, Hinchers weep knowing they’ve been used, and Soph has no choice but to delete her account and disappears forever, and Jamie goes and gets a job and his balls back, and those kids never have to perform for the camera, be filtered nor wear personalised clothing ever again. Now that would be a happy ending.

Reactions: 98
Any local people that can go and do a drive by and see if this is actually today 😉 she’s probably been in since just after SS-S wedding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just piping up to say, this thread isn’t appearing on the big list of Hinch threads for me. I can only get to it from the post at the end of the last thread. Don’t know how to fix it hens I’m just learning, perhaps one of you more experienced nusties know how to fix it?

Reactions: 10
Driveway was done at least a week ago, go to Facebook and search for 'Mrs Hinch resin bound', look at the photos, bloke in charge of it all posted on the 2nd August.

Not that it matters, really don't give a shiny shite when her driveway was done, just hate all the smoke and mirror act she pulls all the time.

Reactions: 47
Was in the middle of posting this when the last thread closed!

1 - “my partner is a partner, was definitely not free” “She paid for it thank you. Just advertising a very great business and the contractors for doing it.”
Is this what someone on the fb group said? 🤣 If her partner is a partner, she'll know what the nature of the relationship is and she should know that Hinch would have been screaming "THIS ISN'T AN AD, WE PAID FOR THIS AND OUR PAYING CUSTOMERS, GUYSSSCH." as she makes a big deal out of the rare product she buys. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Driveway was done at least a week ago, go to Facebook and search for 'Mrs Hinch resin bound', look at the photos, bloke in charge of it all posted on the 2nd August.

Not that it matters, really don't give a shiny shite when her driveway was done, just hate all the smoke and mirror act she pulls all the time.
I particularly love this little slice where he admits he didn't know who she bleeping was 😂😂😂 (🤔 hoping this won't get me in trouble, it's all public on Facebook...)

Screenshot_20220808-170909.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Just piping up to say, this thread isn’t appearing on the big list of Hinch threads for me. I can only get to it from the post at the end of the last thread. Don’t know how to fix it hens I’m just learning, perhaps one of you more experienced nusties know how to fix it?
I use the Watch button

Reactions: 7
Every days a school day when your getting stuff for free eh Soph!, to be fair I would make out I was really interested in the whole process if someone was giving me a free drive 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.