Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The resin company have a Mrs Hinch section now, just like the carpet company. In case it’s not been shared already, I saw this. She may have paid, but who knows how much and if she’s then been paid to promote it, it’s still a con.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She has mountains upon mountains of shite, but yeah, dig out Jamie for having a set of golf clubs. I know he's a prick, but duck me, can the bloke not have anything?

Reactions: 84
I got 97 threads problems and moving house finally ain’t one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
7pm reveal is definitely on. The wagon is finally packed. I can’t wait to see who she’s given the house to…..said no one ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Jamie’s bloomin golf clubs, what about all the old shite you’re taking and still buying Sopha?! 😂 surprised they haven’t been taken to the dump if I’m honessht guyssssch
It’s not like he hasn’t got seven days a week to play bloody golf. I’m sure Fiddle would love to be his caddy, oiling his “club” (poetic licence) and cleaning his balls once she got back home and took them out of drawer

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
For someone that said she is leaving all her furniture there, that truck is filled to the brim! Shows just how much crap and tat they own

Reactions: 48
How the frig are they going to park that lorry on a newly layed resin drive way????? Drive was probably done 3586446675 days ago....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I particularly love this little slice where he admits he didn't know who she bleeping was 😂😂😂 (🤔 hoping this won't get me in trouble, it's all public on Facebook...)

View attachment 1482769
So what did she , or Jamie do, when they first contacted them...If he is saying he didn't know who she was when the enquiry originally came in it must have gone something like this.....
" oh good morning, I'm cleaning sensation Mrs Hinch, who has 4million Instagram followers, I'm interested in getting my driveway done at Hinch Farm and would like to see what you can do for me and me for you in terms of me advertising your business. "

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s getting closer and closer everyday
We’re almost thereeee we’re almost there
The sheep think we’re crazy but we don’t care
We’re almost thereeee 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was. Nothing is in real time
Her story actually says the drive isn't dont as well, it says almost...... 😆

No way could that be parked on it if it hadn't had a few days to settle (I relise its on her old drive way) but obvs shes on her way to new place with it). Shes a liar and a actress.... get the duck out!!!! 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So what did she , or Jamie do, when they first contacted them...If he is saying he didn't know who she was when the enquiry originally came in it must have gone something like this.....
" oh good morning, I'm cleaning sensation Mrs Hinch, who has 4million Instagram followers, I'm interested in getting my driveway done at Hinch Farm and would like to see what you can do for me and me for you in terms of me advertising your business. "
More like

"Hi, I'd like to arrange a Vuba Resin driveway installation please"
"Sure, where are you located?"
"Oh it's a little village in Essex, Maldon, you might not have heard of it"
"Okay, and the name please"
"It's Sophie HINCHliffe.....*expectant pause*"
"Okay Mrs HinchCliffe we can send someone round for a quote next week"
"It's HinchLiffe actually, and is a quote necessary? I've got a large following on Instagram, 4.3 million I'm fank you. Can't we do a deal in exchange for some adverts"
"I'm sorry I haven't actually heard of you but that's impressive and we are absolute melts so let's talk about that deal..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
I have a theory about her free/discounted Vulva driveway. I think the intention is to convince other Z listers to use the company’s services rather than her loyal Poundland sheep. A bit like Brad with his GCSE in CAD gets passed around the Essex to badly “design” ITVBe stars’ homes

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.