Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the “we’re exactly where we’re supposed to be” quote will be rolled out again 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Some gift ideas incase anybody is looking for any! 🤯🤢🤯🤢 Because buying tat with 'Hinch' scrawled on it isn't bad enough
IMG_20220809_123308.jpg
IMG_20220809_123200.jpg
IMG_20220809_123137.jpg
IMG_20220809_123110.jpg
IMG_20220809_123046.jpg
IMG_20220809_123015.jpg
IMG_20220809_122959.jpg
IMG_20220809_122936.jpg
IMG_20220809_122902.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
I’m rereading the Fash FC thread in my lunch. I’ve already almost spat my drink over the computer. That thread is gold!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve read bits of the fash fc thread… howling 🤣🤣 I don’t blame him for getting that nose job though! Jesus Christ 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"If I'm honest guyzzz, I can't believe I actually live here! When we went on holiday the other year to a really big house that definitely had room for my mum and dad but they definitely didn't come, i would stand and just stare at the fields while Jamie took photos of me looking all wistful. And now look at me! Standing in my larger garden looking at someone else's fields!! And it's all thanks to you, my loyal army! Thank you for putting yourselves into debt so that Jamie doesn't have to work anymore and we can manage to keep 2 houses! But please remember, I'm still relatable Soph that loves a 'barg'. Keep remembering that as I spend your money on any old tat that I don't even need! And finally, remember, you may not be where you're supposed to be...but I'M exactly where I want to be. And at the end of the day, that's all that actually matters, isn't it!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
"If I'm honest guyzzz, I can't believe I actually live here! When we went on holiday the other year to a really big house that definitely had room for my mum and dad but they definitely didn't come, i would stand and just stare at the fields while Jamie took photos of me looking all wistful. And now look at me! Standing in my larger garden looking at someone else's fields!! And it's all thanks to you, my loyal army! Thank you for putting yourselves into debt so that Jamie doesn't have to work anymore and we can manage to keep 2 houses! But please remember, I'm still relatable Soph that loves a 'barg'. Keep remembering that as I spend your money on any old tat that I don't even need! And finally, remember, you may not be where you're supposed to be...but I'M exactly where I want to be. And at the end of the day, that's all that actually matters, isn't it!"
Ain't that the TRUTH🤪

Reactions: 13
I know I’ve said before I’m fairly new to these threads. Before I found Tattle I thought I was the only person in the world who couldn’t bear even the thought of someone like Mrs Hinch, famous for being a dolly bird housewife/mother. So I’ve never followed her and have only seen her photos and stories via Tattle.

I went back a few threads looking for the discovery of Fash FC (I’ll put a link at the end of this post) and consequently saw even more #FacesOfHinch!

I will say though, seeing her older stories I can understand a bit more why people followed her - before it was all ad ad ad! Still not my thing at all but totally different to what she posts now.

Edit: typo and clarity
What with his nose and her eyebrows I'm surprised the kids haven't come out looking like Mr Bean!!

I wasn't around for that Fash FC thread so I'm going to have a read 😁

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know I’ve said before I’m fairly new to these threads. Before I found Tattle I thought I was the only person in the world who couldn’t bear even the thought of someone like Mrs Hinch, famous for being a dolly bird housewife/mother. So I’ve never followed her and have only seen her photos and stories via Tattle.

I went back a few threads looking for the discovery of Fash FC (I’ll put a link at the end of this post) and consequently saw even more #FacesOfHinch!

I will say though, seeing her older stories I can understand a bit more why people followed her - before it was all ad ad ad! Still not my thing at all but totally different to what she posts now.

Edit: typo and clarity
Thanks for the link back just revisited and am crying laughing again Snape ffs 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do u know what when I need a little laugh I usually watch Big Brother David’s Dead but from now on I’m going straight to thread 306

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Do you know what I wouldn't have if I was worried about my security and privacy, a silent resin driveway! When I lived more rurally than I do now gravel helped me feel safe to go about in the evenings and when home alone (or at least something that makes some noise)! When I was out and about (but even inside sometimes), I knew when someone had driven or walked up to the house more often than not. That and motion sensor lights (I'd say more useful than cameras most of the time, but then I don't have my phone in my hand constantly. I live outside of mine). Even more so if there are animals that may be stolen!

And the company claiming she's paying, yet she's marked 'ad' which is something she struggles to do normally so we're meant to believe she's paying... are they hugely discounting? Is she paying but then they are paying for her to advertise them? Is she paying the installers for their time but managed to blag the actual materials from Vebu or getting paid by Vebu? I hate the lack of transparency. She should have just spelled out the relationship at the outset.
We were told to add gravel after a break in.

Reactions: 13
I hope once she’s settled her downfall happens then it’s bye bye fake farm,bestie, bucktooth bastards, filters, surgeries and hopefully Jamie’s nose grows back from all the bs his wifey told sheep bless er art

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What in the name of Sophie Antoinette is going on here?!?
I do NOT need a picture of the Hinches on my foof, thanks.

Now, who can I piss off at Christmas..?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.