Mrs Hinch #571 Alpacas doing the dishes, by Solomon's side she wishes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More like

"Hi, I'd like to arrange a Vuba Resin driveway installation please"
"Sure, where are you located?"
"Oh it's a little village in Essex, Maldon, you might not have heard of it"
"Okay, and the name please"
"It's Sophie HINCHliffe.....*expectant pause*"
"Okay Mrs HinchCliffe we can send someone round for a quote next week"
"It's HinchLiffe actually, and is a quote necessary? I've got a large following on Instagram, 4.3 million I'm fank you. Can't we do a deal in exchange for some adverts"
"I'm sorry I haven't actually heard of you but that's impressive and we are absolute melts so let's talk about that deal..."
I can’t imagine she makes her own calls it’s spot on but would start “Hello this is Freda fiddle fingers the mother of saint Sophie Rose of maldon”

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Tenner says she does a quick finger click at Tend Farm and all the shites in place.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Wonder if the lazy, disorganised mare suddenly had a realisation of "oh tit we're moving, I want to post photos but I haven't done the driveway post yet ffs, better get that done quickly. No one will notice, they're all thick as tit shoppers any way" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 44
More like

"Hi, I'd like to arrange a Vuba Resin driveway installation please"
"Sure, where are you located?"
"Oh it's a little village in Essex, Maldon, you might not have heard of it"
"Okay, and the name please"
"It's Sophie HINCHliffe.....*expectant pause*"
"Okay Mrs HinchCliffe we can send someone round for a quote next week"
"It's HinchLiffe actually, and is a quote necessary? I've got a large following on Instagram, 4.3 million I'm fank you. Can't we do a deal in exchange for some adverts"
"I'm sorry I haven't actually heard of you but that's impressive and we are absolute melts so let's talk about that deal..."
Then the guy over a dinner of spaghetti hoop pie tells his wife about the neck of this bint asking him for a freebie today and assuming he knew who she was.
The wife, a hun offers up “ oh babes you have to do it, you DO know who she is. I got her book for Christmas and remember I’ve got 75 bottles of Zoflora in the cupboard because I wanted a narnia like hers”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Let’s assume we’re in for the inevitable 7pm “We’ve (bleeping finally) moved!” post…

How will it compare to the Jan 1st “We’re moving (eventually)” post 🤭

One of you nusty hens must have the numbers to compare 😉

Surely even the sheep must think that’s a bloody long time to move in? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 30
Let’s assume we’re in for the inevitable 7pm “We’ve (bleeping finally) moved!” post…

How will it compare to the Jan 1st “We’re moving (eventually)” post 🤭

One of you nusty hens must have the numbers to compare 😉

Surely even the sheep must think that’s a bloody long time to move in? 🤷‍♀️
*goes off to screenshot the likes on that post now*

She’s hid them 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Right dogpie - don’t start your shite tonight. I’m at work to 10pm, and I can’t catch up with this thread when you start with all your duck ups

Im fank yooou

• Haha
Reactions: 19
MHMMDI - post deleted. That poor lady, shot down when so many actually agree with her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Id still be nervous having that heavy van on it so soon. I would have moved first and drive done after. But who am I to know better 🤔😉
They probably did. Her timeline is so fucked up even she doesn't know what day is what!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just seen this on Facebook. Couldn’t agree more!
D4B2D751-2B87-4012-8732-DFDA4675CC6F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.