Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

N0sey.P4rker

Chatty Member
Was in the middle of posting this when the last thread closed!

1 - “my partner is a partner, was definitely not free” “She paid for it thank you. Just advertising a very great business and the contractors for doing it.”

2 - “ad indicates that the “influencer” has been paid or otherwise rewarded to endorse the product, place or experience referred to in their post”

3 - “GoCompare showed that Mrs Hinch can earn a whopping £17,200 for posting just a single Instagram post.”

She posts a 6 frame story, now tell me she isn’t benefiting from a heavy discount on that resin driveway 🙄

Reactions: 74

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Hinch Farm move in montage:
A montage of her “jurrrrneee” at castle greyskull. Her “best bits”. A lot of sink shining. Ron running down the corridor over the ages. Henry going to bed over the ages. Them out the front at Xmas. Them in the garden playing. Lots of bog pining and window wiping. Lots of cushion chopping.
Throws the Minky into the sink and it cuts to empty greyskull. Each room empty.
The crem doors open. Ron and len run down the corridor. Henry runs around the garden. The alpacas aren’t shown because it would reveal the chickens (which I believe are going in the alpaca paddock).
She pans around clicking her fingers at various room reveals. Ends with a thumbs up and her cackling inanely. No family shot. All about her and HER journey. How amazing this house is for HER. PLAGIARISED QUOTE. GRID POST OF THE DRIVEWAY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"If I'm honest guyzzz, I can't believe I actually live here! When we went on holiday the other year to a really big house that definitely had room for my mum and dad but they definitely didn't come, i would stand and just stare at the fields while Jamie took photos of me looking all wistful. And now look at me! Standing in my larger garden looking at someone else's fields!! And it's all thanks to you, my loyal army! Thank you for putting yourselves into debt so that Jamie doesn't have to work anymore and we can manage to keep 2 houses! But please remember, I'm still relatable Soph that loves a 'barg'. Keep remembering that as I spend your money on any old tat that I don't even need! And finally, remember, you may not be where you're supposed to be...but I'M exactly where I want to be. And at the end of the day, that's all that actually matters, isn't it!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Stacybee

A dig about the golf clubs coming from someone with a cleaning trolley, that was never used. What a grade A bitch

• Haha

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
Guyysch iv jst been upgraded from well known member to chatty member, if that makes sense🥲
I don’t know how this happened if I’m honest guyysch…if she posts anything now I’ll be throwing my bingo counters about if im honest guyyssch 🥲

I am exactly where i am meant to be 🥲 if that makes sense

• Haha
  • Heart

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Stacey and Hinch shocked by the price of designer sunglasses, not because they can't afford them as millionaires, but because they weren't being gifted them, pair of ponces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Chicken89

Chatty Member
but the resin driveway won’t be dry yet 😰😰
Does she really expect people to believe that the driveway was done today and now all her shit is being moved 🤣

Defo in for a 7pm grid post, where everything had magically been unpacked in 2 hours 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I actually can't believe she's running with the resin driveway laid today/moving in on the same day.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Hennerz 🎵Hopelessly Devoted….. to the grungy Greyskull sofa🎵 (Volume needed) I feel very sad today as my lovely auntie Sandra passed away yesterday 🥲 As did Dame Olivia Newton-John 🥲 She was someone I hugely admired. I feel lucky to have played Sandy in our Uni production of Grease. Olivia will always be the best Sandra Dee, forever 💗 I thought it fitting Hennerz should sing some Sandy 💕 Not my best but 🥲🥲🥲

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Is it me or does this still not really answer the question?
It's like when I ask my 4 year old a question and the answer is completely unrelated to what I actually asked 😂.

WEnt to the cinema.. But left to look at designer sunglasses.. Realised they were expensive so went for some wasabi(wtf?) and ate it outside a pub?

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Are we thinking tonight for the weepy montage? Sad music, her filming each empty room, slowly closing each door...her claw trailing across worktops, pausing at the scratched to fuck sink for a 'farewell thumbs up 👍🏼' and ending with the front door closing and then a quick whiplash switch to show the front door of the crem being pushed open.
😒

• Haha
Reactions: 63

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Do you know what I wouldn't have if I was worried about my security and privacy, a silent resin driveway! When I lived more rurally than I do now gravel helped me feel safe to go about in the evenings and when home alone (or at least something that makes some noise)! When I was out and about (but even inside sometimes), I knew when someone had driven or walked up to the house more often than not. That and motion sensor lights (I'd say more useful than cameras most of the time, but then I don't have my phone in my hand constantly. I live outside of mine). Even more so if there are animals that may be stolen!

And the company claiming she's paying, yet she's marked 'ad' which is something she struggles to do normally so we're meant to believe she's paying... are they hugely discounting? Is she paying but then they are paying for her to advertise them? Is she paying the installers for their time but managed to blag the actual materials from Vebu or getting paid by Vebu? I hate the lack of transparency. She should have just spelled out the relationship at the outset.

Reactions: 62