Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

msvilla12

Had a few days Hinch free, caught up today to see she’s FINALLY moving house after approximately 84 years.

I see she’s still a boring, wasteful, braggy, vain, lying, sneaky, irresponsible, beggy, chavvy, impulsive, unfunny, dishonest, fick, narcissistic old cuntbag with shit for brains.

Hope your world comes crashing down soon if I’m honest hunnayyyyyyy. All the vest with the move. May you be very happy in your new haunted crematorium home funded by the sheep 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 61
If one of my siblings offered me a home but wanted to visit whenever they wanted, was alluding to my family going through a hard time and acting like we were a charity case to millions online, I'd tell them to keep it.

She is so tone deaf. She doesn't hear how awful she makes this sound because she can't help but brag. 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
My questions:

1) Why do you call your garden a farm? Is there an in joke we missed?
2) Who does your Botox and fillers? As I would like to know who to avoid.
3) Why do your hair extensions look like ferrets tails?
4) Were you diagnosed with something that impacts your intellect in childhood?
5) Why do you think reading a book off Amazon makes you an expert on alpacas? In addition to this, why do you believe you now are a hen expert after spending one evening Googling them?
6) Why do you say you love animals when your dog is a fat bastard and you squeeze animals in areas too small for them?
7) How do your children benefit from being featured on your instagrift profile?
8) Why is your philtrium larger than your garden/tend farm?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Right about now SSS has her finger poised ready to trump Hinch’s house move reveal with saccharine footage of her kids giving speeches at her wedding. Let the battle of prime time commence!

• Haha

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
Thing which annoys me is the way she writes things, constantly acting as if she’s had a hard life and is ‘finally’ where she’s meant to be. She hasn’t suffered one bit at all. She seems to be the ‘princess’ who’s always had everything in life. The sad thing is, there’s so many good people in the world who are dying or not being able to afford to feed their family no matter how many hours they work because the bills just take everything. I know it’s not hinch’s fault but the way she writes things just gets on my last nerve.

The fact she’s got 2 houses and just being able to give one away for free is disgusting. She started off as someone who stole hacks off the internet and passed them off as her own. Then turned to dangerous things and the sheep followed her like boiling water and zoflora in the sink and flooding your sinks. She pays for followers and think she’s suddenly a celeb.

I currently have my sister, her daughter and newborn living in my spare room because they’re homeless and my gran passed a couple of days ago and my dad is off with arthritis and unable to afford the funeral so we’ve offered our wedding deposits for anything he needs. But hey, we’re right where we need to be aren’t we hinch?

Selfish cow.

• Heart
  • Sad

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"I'm so kind that I'm doing a selfless thing by letting another family have my cast offs, but I don't like to talk about it. Please, no more questions about the beautiful family that I'm allowing to live in the house that I don't want anymore. Honestly, I know I'm doing a wonderful thing, but I'd really rather not talk about it please. No need for everyone to know just how kind I am, no need at all...
Did I mention that I'm doing a wonderful thing??"

• Haha
  • Heart

mumpty

Chatty Member
I got 97 threads problems and moving house finally ain’t one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Random thought, the ‘Boot Room’ is the staff room for the gardeners, WW handlers & cleaners & that is why it was finished first!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
Driveway was done at least a week ago, go to Facebook and search for 'Mrs Hinch resin bound', look at the photos, bloke in charge of it all posted on the 2nd August.

Not that it matters, really don't give a shiny shite when her driveway was done, just hate all the smoke and mirror act she pulls all the time.
I particularly love this little slice where he admits he didn't know who she fucking was 😂😂😂 (🤔 hoping this won't get me in trouble, it's all public on Facebook...)

Screenshot_20220808-170909.png

• Haha
  • Heart

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Right you nusties, looks like we’ll have to entertain ourselves while Soph sorts out her pre-records. Let’s have Hinch’s life in song lyrics.

I’ll go first:
I got bills I gotta pay, So I’m gonna fleece my sheep everyday 🎵
I got mouths I gotta feed, so I’m gonna cook jus-roll for everyone to eat 🎵
🎵 I’ve got ads, they‘re multiplying,
and I’m losing control,
but the freebies they’re supplying,
it’s electrifying.

I’d better shape up, give Henry some ham,
and the llamas carrots too,
I’d better shape up, and get some money in,
cos my income relies on you!

You’re the hun that I want, you are the hun the hun,
woo hoo hoo hunnayz,
the hun that I want, you are the hun the hun,
woo hoo hoo hunnayz,
the hun that I want, you are the hun the hun,
woo hoo hoo,
tend farm I want to keep,
so I need you sheep! 🎵

In honour of Olivia N-J. A true lady, unlike Hinch!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rach8456

VIP Member
Sorry not sorry but her house looks like shit. Bland, beige, boring.

And I don’t believe the bridesmaid saga for one second. Here’s how she was really asked:

Management to SS: Right you’re gonna have to ask that dickhead Hinch to be a bridesmaid

SS: what?! But we’ve already decided on our bridesmaids! We’ve ad a hen and evryfink!

Management: Well she’s tanking and getting on everyone’s wick so we need to up her engagement so we can make more money. You might even get some new followers out of it if she shares some pics.

SS: Ugh FINE! But she ain’t getting a strappy dress I’m sick of seeing her shoulder as it is. She may wear her own shoes too cuz I ain’t payin to have speshal size 5s made as well!

SS to Soph: OMG darlin I can’t believe I forgot to ask you to be my bridesmaid! I fawt since were best bubs foreva you would just read my mind! But I want you by my side and five people over!

Soph: I just can’t believe it Ssssschtace!!! How did this ever happen to little old MEEEE! I just LAV IT!

Fucking do one you MELT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
I have a theory about her free/discounted Vulva driveway. I think the intention is to convince other Z listers to use the company’s services rather than her loyal Poundland sheep. A bit like Brad with his GCSE in CAD gets passed around the Essex to badly “design” ITVBe stars’ homes

• Haha

ChckenWing36

OK, loooooooooooooong time lurker but, have given in and registered today. Here are my questions for you hinchy.....
1. How's Henry enjoying his £1000 of free mattresses?
2. Does Ronnie actually like his room or do the scary Mary animals give him nightmares?
3. Do you ever take that dummy out of golden child's mouth?????
4. Why did you pick those 2 colours for the new driveway, they don't even go??!!!!!
5. How is the boot room doing?
6. How do you sleep at night knowing you are contributing to the mental health issues of so many people by making them feel inadequate?
7. Haven't been to b&m for a while, did their latest grid post flop make them step away from you?
8. You didn't seem to make any sexual innuendos with the vulva guys... Were they not as good looking or did you get scalded by your management team about sexual harassment?
9. Filled the fridge with jus roll and philly yet?

I have plenty more but, these are my top 9. You are a braggy, spoiled brat who has no idea how lucky they are. You constantly miss the mark with your posts and come off as an entitled, awful woman. I know you won't see this because you've never heard of Tattle. I hadn't either until I googled of you could filter a makeup advert.....

• Haha
  • Heart

Yellowdoor44

So you’re telling me now that she is going to park a removal van on the BRAND NEW DRIVE she had laid down today?!

Don’t tell me….she paid extra for a Chitty Chitty Bang Bang van that can fly and hover above the ground. Absolute barg!

• Haha
Reactions: 55

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
I hope you’re ok sweetheart ❤You’ve not missed much xx
I'm slowly on the mend it's yet another long recovery, sadly tried taking my own life again 😞 isn't the first and I doubt it be the last but heyho I be fine and don't need a pity party.... I see she finally moved but yet still dragging this shit out 😴😴😴😴

• Heart
  • Sad

Mum of two

VIP Member
Sorry hens no announcement tonight.
Fiddle can't have the kids, she's too busy helping Sam clean greyskull. Apparently the Sophie shaped imprint in the sofas is particularly tricky, but the good news is Weepy remembered he had a pneumatic drill in the workshop, it's powering through the shower clean.
Normal bragging service will resume shortly.

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Tattle knows all.

I genuinely believe unsolved crime cases should be past onto us lot.
When I suspected my (now ex) partner was having an affair I’d found out who with, the name of her husband and kids, and her home address within a few hours 🤣
The next time he was ‘away with work’ I found out the address of her rented flat🕵🏻‍♀️

Our combined brains would solve everything.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53