Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bostonx

VIP Member
Mrs hinch asking what to use in her dish washer, mate the effing dish washer tabs you use for everything else is a very good start

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
First time poster 🙈.. I’ve got to admit I was a ‘hincher’ I thought our Soph was brilliant, the down to earth girl that everyone wants to be like blah blah I even brought her shit book grr !! Then the swipe ups got more and the cleaning got less...
I came across this site and have been reading for a few weeks but kept quiet I’ve gotta admit at first I did kind of think it was all abit conspiracy theories on here and ‘come on don’t be daft she’s just a girl who loves to clean’

But then.. the penny dropped all thanx to this site I’m now an ex-fuking hincher and her book is in the bin !!

After reading these comments for weeks it’s all clear it was all set up from the very start !!

Our soph obv wanted to become rich and ‘famous’ tipping point for Jamie was a fail so one night they sat down and wrote a list guyzzzzz of how to do it.. start a cleaning account, become everyone’s relatable best friend start the eBay swipe up shit and before you know it the rest inbetween is history because your filthy rich, sitting in your loft surrounded by thousands of pounds worth of gifted shit and sitting on a best selling book.. all whilst you husband is a SALEs MANAGER !!

ffs I feel so stupid for falling for it at the start because now it’s so obvious and Jamie is prob her manager he obv knows his shit and knew how to use insta to make them stupidly rich for doing fuck all!!

I feel an idiot for falling for it all and I spent loads of money on stupid cleaning shit and storage Fukin baskets because our Soph said they were amazing guyzzz !!

I honestly believe if everyone of her ‘army’ read these comments for a few weeks like I did they would see it for what it really is !!! They knew what they were doing from the start and she barely cleans anymore.. she’s preyed on a gullible audience with her ‘anxiety’ and not being able to leave the house bullshit!! Mr sales manager would of known how to play it from the start..

So anyway I’m going to shut up now because it makes me cross and sad that they can do this to people !!

But thank you everyone of you who have posted on here and helped me to see the light.. finally... and saved me for wasting anymore money on all the stupid shit Soph says we should have grrrrr !!! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Loevly

The Gretal filter is back on snapchat... let the Hinch impressions commence!

Disclaimer: I am not naked guys, it’s just a boobtube 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
Those gifted doorway floral displays are WASTED on those z list celebs. Decorate a bloody children’s ward. A respite home. A nursing home. A special needs centre. Somewhere it will be adored and admired. ANYWHERE other than the doors of those beggy arseholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

gingrog

VIP Member
I will sound an arse saying this but that is some fairly low level trolling she has experienced. If that destroys her, why doesn't she get her baby off her cleaning, business account. She's a fucking idiot. What does she actually care about more? Because ir's becoming very apparent here.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Handwash30

VIP Member
Finally done with her now :(
She’s changed so much. Tbh I think the change in direction is going to kill off her account. I liked her a year ago because she managed to make cleaning look like a bit of a laugh and something to enjoy. She wasn’t constantly filming herself talking about her life/opinions, she was filming herself cleaning. She cleans fuck all now. I think it’s clear she’s not so interested in it anymore and is trying to move away from it.
No offence to Ronnie but I’m no more interested in him than any other strangers baby. Would have been reasonable to see him once or twice but he now makes up half her content. Gleam certainly doesn’t help, they did the exact same thing to Zoella. You can’t take someone whose selling point is being a relatable down to earth girl next door and expect them to still appeal to people when they’re making millions, living in giant houses and advertising something different every two minutes. The trust goes when they become a sellout.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

gingrog

VIP Member
I can safely say in all my life I have never had the desire to go and sit in my loft to reflect on things. I think if I did, and my bloke caught me up there -crying - he would most likely section me.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Hopefullynot

This is my first comment on any of the Tattle threads. Hi! Ok so I really liked hinch because she was relatable but I find her getting less and less relatable by the day. I suppose everyone has their triggers but I’ve now unfollowed as I didn’t expect to feel so shit after watching her stories today. The one where she says ‘ sorry I haven’t been online much I’ve been spending my day being lazy with Jamie Ronnie and Henry’ I might sound over sensitive but it looks like Jamie doesn’t work anymore, so she gets to spend every single day with her family and soak up everything Whilst most of us barely spend any time with our partners (and or kids). It just got to me so much that she’s assuming that everyone has the luxury she has? That all of her followers have hundreds to spunk on radiator covers and stockpiled chemicals every month. I’ve been reading tattle for ages now, was an avid Hinch fan but lately I find her less and less relatable to the point I’ve had to unfollow as I believe on social media you should only follow those who make you feel good about yourself/ your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

jamie4288

When I first came across her I actually thought it was great what she was doing. Then I found myself completely swiping passed her story because it was the same crap day in day out. Then slowly the swipe ups became more and more. Now it’s just absolutely ridiculous. The amount of *gifted things that woman gets is ridiculous. She mentions one thing she would like in her story and boom...the next day or so she has it!! She needs to catch herself on and start living in the real fucking world!! I cringe at the fact she’s 1 year younger than me and literally gets on needier than my 12 and 8 year old!! You can clearly see that Ronnie adores his dad, she has to force a smile out of him!! I do disagree with the messages being sent about Ronnie but....love you did put your baby all over the internet for millions and millions of people to see!! So shut the fuck up and quit yapping!!! Also the amount of chemicals that woman uses is unbelievable, that baby is gonna have no lungs left by the time he’s one with inhaling all the shit of the day and no immune system whatsoever. She seriously needs to take a step back and start properly looking after her baby, never mind all this fucking stupid chemical, swipe up, dopey gretel filter Shite!!! And yes Sophie if you read this, it’s all SHITE love!! No trolling. Just honesty!!

Reactions: 52

tattie_bojangles

Chatty Member
“You know when you have one of those lazy days when you’re just together?!”

No Soph, not on a Monday. I’m at work as are quite a few of us. Those are reserved for Saturday and Sunday but again, people work. Very out of touch for me...

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Ashila

Come on Poppy Belle Floral you might as well say you are using Hinch to gain maximum exposure and rake in more money.... oh wait you have
View attachment 47664
If there’s any lurkers here brought over from the recent media ‘troll’ stories this is very important to read and re-read.
When ever you see an influencer working with, collaborating or gifted anything by a company this is the raw reason behind it.
Sophie, LLM, Jottie and the other influencer whose name I forget are in Brussels meeting with P&G. No doubt they will come back and post stories of how amazing it was and gushing about whichever product or launch is on the cards.
You’ll be watching stories of paid sales reps selling you stuff. Whether or not the accounts started out that way, there’s where they’ve ended up. And whether or not that payment is cash or a free trip and gifted products it’s still a form of payment.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Huffchug

VIP Member
The pumpkin representation is pretty accurate, the boys at her feet while she’s the big one up top on her pedestal all done up but hollow and rotten on the inside :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Boz

I don't understand how the people at the sun chose to blur out the instagram name of a troll account but happily left in an uncensored picture of somebody else's child?! I hope the parents sue!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Gram gran

As we seem to be getting a lot of ex- hinchers here, I thought I'd write a poem for them...
Welcome all ex-hinchers,
We're glad you've seen the light,
Soph's all about the money
And flogging eBay shite.
She's not the average girl next door,
Her household stuffs all #gifted,
She's got a million in the bank,
I'm glad the spells been lifted. X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I did exactly the same. I spent a whole day traipsing round South Shields (when I could have had a massage) looking for the Pink Stuff because she said you had to have it!! My eyes well and truly opened now!!! Oh...this is my first post!! 💗
Fukin ridiculous now looking back isn’t it !! Quick Grinch brought some new baskets better go and buy them now !! I have 3 children.. 2 of which are 16 months apart ( a 1 and 2 year old, the savage year 😂🙈) and I also work everyday and do it all on my own because my partner works away but because Soph said I needed to shine my bastard sink and have an empty washing basket at the end of the night I found myself missing valuable time with my children because I was putting them to bed earlier so I could hinch my twatting house !!

My house is already clean we are rarely home so there isn’t a great deal to do other then the normal person jobs everyday not.. washing my door mat every week !!

Luckily I don’t suffer from anxiety so she didn’t get to me on that part of it like she has for a lot of her followers who haven’t seen the light yet !!

I even asked my mum if she wanted the famous book because when I was finishing work I was going to home bargains/b n m for cleaning shit I don’t need.. for crying out loud women !!

And my mum said.. no we all know how to clean why do you need 483627 bottles of cleaning stuff and 29476 cloths !!

Bin the book and enjoy the time I get with my babies whilst they are still little.. the show home can wait until they’ve left home !!

It’s just a dangerous game that she’s playing with people and it’s wrong.. I spent a small fortune on all the shit she did swipe ups for but luckily for me it wasn’t on credit cards which I could only imagine it is for some people and it’s insane !! People getting into debt for storage baskets, eBay tat that they don’t need !!

Having my plates organised in my bastard cupaboard on a flammin plate rack did not make my life any easier and it certainly didn’t make my heart sing with happiness every time I opened the cupboard.

I just hope more people wake up to this pre-planned bullshit the hinch household have going on.

#fukthecleaningliveyourbestlife 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 44