Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do most years 🙈 Me and my daughter and her mates always do a competition making either scary (the typcial carved kind) or pretty (painted and adorned with glitter and sparkly things) ones. Have done it since they were all 11 and it's become a bit of a yearly tradition now.
But that’s for fun and an activity where you all join in, not because you’re afraid of having anything deviate from your decor choices!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Personally, I like her, I like her honesty and she’s funny. She’s very sarcastic but her dry humour is hilarious
For a second I thought you meant Hinch. I nearly pissed my knickers laughing. I would have had to spray them with zoflora to freshen them up. I would have had a Mountain Air fanny for days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But that’s for fun and an activity where you all join in, not because you’re afraid of having anything deviate from your decor choices!
It’s weird isn’t it 😂
She’s so obsessive over things.
If you have a fave colour why feel the need to have EVERYthing like it!

I feel like that house is a business house and they live or will live elsewhere. There’s no a stamp of Jamie in it apart from wedding pics splattered everywhere
It’s all so weird

Reactions: 8
The pumpkin representation is pretty accurate, the boys at her feet while she’s the big one up top on her pedestal all done up but hollow and rotten on the inside :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Er no you daft bint, he wasn't smiling at you - Jamie had the camera 🙈.
Screenshot_20191008-090811_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Er no you daft bint, he wasn't smiling at you - Jamie had the camera 🙈
He’s such a cute baby!!
I think she’s really going to regret in years to come when Jamie has the better bond with him, Jamie just seems so natural whereas Grinch is prodding and poking him, no wonder he doesn’t seem to smile at her very often! And it’s not because of the phone in his face, I have dozens of videos of my son giggling to me when singing a silly song and I had the phone in front of him to catch it.

Reactions: 18
Er no you daft bint, he wasn't smiling at you - Jamie had the camera 🙈.View attachment 47158
He’s such a cute baby!!
I think she’s really going to regret in years to come when Jamie has the better bond with him, Jamie just seems so natural whereas Grinch is prodding and poking him, no wonder he doesn’t seem to smile at her very often! And it’s not because of the phone in his face, I have dozens of videos of my son giggling to me when singing a silly song and I had the phone in front of him to catch it.
Same here
And what she was saying about Ronnie eyes following Henry, she made it sound like it’s just started happening but i reckon it’s her that’s only just noticed it

Reactions: 13
He’s such a cute baby!!
Same here
And what she was saying about Ronnie eyes following Henry, she made it sound like it’s just started happening but i reckon it’s her that’s only just noticed it
Absolutely agree, babies don't stay like that for long and make the most of the time they are small before they grow up to be a teenager with attitide like mine 🤣. By prodding and poking him isn't gonna make him smile, Jamie is a natural. Think she needs to put the phone away from Ronnie, if she's that concerned about the "troll" why is she posting more pics of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Now, I'd liked to think we've spooked her, but I'm guessing she's packing for the Eurostar right now. Who knows when that fiasco was filmed.🚅

But nobody knows where she lives ....
I do.

I was saying to my husband I bet it's really easy to find her address because she puts so much of her life online and boom 20 mins later on google had it in front of me. I'd hate the thought of the world being able to find out my address so easily. (I won't share it or tell you where to look for it but it is there on the internet) I would hate to think of some creep finding out where little Ronnie lives and what school he goes to years down the line. Well and truly playing with fire that woman!

Reactions: 19
I do.

I was saying to my husband I bet it's really easy to find her address because she puts so much of her life online and boom 20 mins later on google had it in front of me. I'd hate the thought of the world being able to find out my address so easily. (I won't share it or tell you where to look for it but it is there on the internet) I would hate to think of some creep finding out where little Ronnie lives and what school he goes to years down the line. Well and truly playing with fire that woman!
Yeah it's incredibly easy to find. I found it in the first google result 😕.

It’s weird isn’t it 😂
She’s so obsessive over things.
If you have a fave colour why feel the need to have EVERYthing like it!

I feel like that house is a business house and they live or will live elsewhere. There’s no a stamp of Jamie in it apart from wedding pics splattered everywhere
It’s all so weird
I do think the love of grey is now an obsession with her. I know it's been a bit of a trend to have grey decor the last year or so but it really is a fixation with her, like she just can't bear to have any other colour in her home. Very surprised her clothes aren't all grey!

Reactions: 10
Her diet is dreadful. Those packet pastas and rice 😭. It’s so simple to make pasta sauce and boil rice.. she has plenty of time. Those packets are full of added tit to increase their shelf life’s... that poor baby will probably be weaned on pot noodles 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The new “island” 😴😴 *gifted
If its under the bay window and you sit facing out the window it is most definetely not an 'island' its a breakfast bar
Confused and kinda cant wait to see it tbh. Island would be in the middle with lots of cupboards etc underneath...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If its under the bay window and you sit facing out the window it is most definetely not an 'island' its a breakfast bar
Confused and kinda cant wait to see it tbh. Island would be in the middle with lots of cupboards etc underneath...
This has previously been my point, an island is in front of the cooker, if it’s away from the central part of the kitchen, it’s a breakfast bar!

Reactions: 8
The dishwasher needs to be connected to plumbing, unless it's a "pretended" dishwasher for her non existent dirty dishes... Unless she'll be washing the Chinese takeaway containers.
Now don't forget about all her mugshots and pasta dishes... they will defo need to be washed.. thank god she got a dishwasher!

Reactions: 7
That other twit cleaning my anxiety away actually painted her DAVE THE bleeping DUSTER handle grey. What is wrong with these people. Tell you what I don’t have time in the day hardly to dust some days never mind painting my bloody duster handle. Absolutely sickening if you ask me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The rice and pasta baskets 😂

also love that she has one pot for generic dried “herbs”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.